Chapter 17

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung went home early as Chaeyoung requested him to. He was kind of excited because he knew she must be preparing something since it was their anniversary day, their special day.

“I’m home.” He said as soon as he opened the front door.

He went to place his shoes at its place. He frowned when he noticed that the house seemed so quiet.

“Chaeyoung?” He called for her but he didn’t hear any replies.

He was going to the kitchen when Chaeyoung appeared in front of him while blocking the kitchen from his view.

Chaeyoung gasped when she saw Taehyung was going to enter the kitchen. She lightly pushed him into the living room.

“Why are you so early today?” Chaeyoung asked sheepishly.

Taehyung cocked an eyebrow. “You asked me to go home early today.”

“Really?” Chaeyoung scratched the back of her head.

Taehyung chuckled as he found his wife was so adorable. “Yeah.” He murmured as he kissed her forehead lightly.

Chaeyoung smiled as Taehyung kissed her forehead. “Why don’t you go and take shower first? Then we can have our dinner.” Chaeyoung said as she pushed him towards their bedroom.

“Hey, why are you being so pushy today?” Taehyung chuckled as he let himself being pushed by Chaeyoung.

“Because I just want to.” Chaeyoung chuckled as they are finally in their bedroom. She went to the closet to pick a new set of clean clothes and laid it on the bed.

Taehyung just watched her while smiling.

“Now go and take a bath. You smelled stink today.” Chaeyoung scrunched her nose as she gave him his towel.

“Really?” Taehyung sniffed himself.

Chaeyoung held her nose while nodding.

Taehyung smirked as he stared at her.

“What?” Chaeyoung asked confusedly.

Taehyung suddenly pulled her into his arms and head-locked her playfully making her yelped.

“S-stop.” Chaeyoung said and continued to giggle as she felt tickled.

Taehyung hugged her tightly and faced her. “You think I still smell stink?”

Chaeyoung grinned. “Yeah.”

Taehyung lifted his eyebrow and was going to tickles her again when she pushed him hard making him stumbled a bit.

“Woah, you are so strong now.” Taehyung chuckled.

“Go and take your bath now.” Chaeyoung said while playfully glared at him.

“Yes, eomma.” Taehyung said and placed the towel on his shoulder.

Chaeyoung was going to walk out when Taehyung called her name.

“Hmm?” Chaeyoung lifted her head to look at him.

Taehyung ran into the bathroom after he placed a soft kiss on her lips making her chuckled before she went to continue with her work.

 

 

After Taehyung took a bath, he went out while drying his hair with a small towel in his hand. He smiled when he saw Chaeyoung was laying down on the bed while playing a game on his phone. He went to seat beside her on the bed.

Chaeyoung sat up straight as Taehyung sat on the bed beside her.

“You are done?” Chaeyoung asked excitedly.

Taehyung decided to . “No, I’m gonna go and take another bath.” He was going to stand up when Chaeyoung grabbed his hand and the small to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter