Chapter 3

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guysss, starting from Chapter 3, this chapter, I will write using past tense. Actually I was going to do it in present tense but I guess I’m not really used to it so I am sorry for the sudden change.

Do you want me to change the whole story which will takes time or is it okay if I just change starting from Chapter 3? I hope you can understand what I’m trying to tell you XD

 

 

“Chaeyoung.” Jisoo called for her.

“Ne, unnie?”

“Are you free this evening?” Jisoo asked.

“Wae, unnie?”

“I want to watch a movie with Jin. Do you want to join? You see, he actually bought 4 tickets. So he will invite Jimin too.”

“Oh. But I’m so sorry unnie. I need to work this evening.”

Jisoo pouted. “Oh okay. I bet Chanyeol will be upset that you won’t be joining. Don’t work that hard okay.” Jisoo patted Chaeyoung’s shoulder lightly.

“Ne, don’t worry.”

“I guess I have to ask Seulgi then.” JIsoo chuckled.

Chaeyoung nodded. “I’ll be leaving then. Send my regard to Jin okay? Nyeongan!” Chaeyoung waved and walked to exit her college.

“Ne, take care, Chaeng-ah!” Jisoo waved back.

Chaeyoung was walking towards the exit when she saw someone.

“What are you doing here?” Chaeyoung said as she approached that person.

Taehyung was leaning on his car while crossing his arms across his chest. “Waiting for you.”

“Why would you wait for me? How do you know which college I go to? How do you know that I don’t have class now? Chaeyoung bombarded him with lot of questions.

“Well, I have my ways.” Taehyung shrugged.

“Don’t you have work? Are you not busy?” Chaeyoung asked with a confused expression written on her face.

“It’s okay to make time for my future wife, right?” Taehyung winked at her.

Chaeyoung snorted. “Very funny. But I’m sorry I can’t make time for you. Bye!” Chaeyoung waved and walked away from him.

“What the?” Taehyung gaped when he saw her figure was walking away.

Chaeyoung was frowning when she can’t figure out what’s wrong with Taehyung. Her walking came to an abrupt stop when she saw a figure not far from her, the one she has been avoiding all this time. Chaeyoung turned around and walked towards Taehyung.

“Huh?” Taehyung frowned when he saw Chaeyoung was approaching him. “Wae? Regret your decision already?” Taehyung asked while smirking.

Chaeyoung shook her head.

“Chaeng-ah!”

Taehyung looked behind her and saw a guy was running towards her. Taehyung raised his eyebrow and looked back at Chaeyoung’s face who seemed so uncomfortable.

That guy stood in front of Chaeyoung and smiled. “Let have lunch together!” That guy totally ignored Taehyung’s presence and Taehyung don’t like it at all.

What the hell? You are asking her to have lunch in front of me?

“H-huh? I-I can’t!” Chaeyoung replied.

“Wae? It’s okay, my treat.” That guy chuckled.

“I-I-“

Think quickly, Chaeyoung-ah!

Taehyung cleared his throat.

“I have a date with my boyfriend!” Chaeyoung said while slightly raising her voice. “Meet my boyfriend, Junhoe. This is Taehyung.” Chaeyoung linked her arm with Taehyung’s arm.

“Oh.” Junhoe’s smile faded. He looked at Taehyung. “I’m Koo Junhoe. Nice to meet you, Taehyung-ssi.”

Taehyung nodded. “I’m Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you too, Junhoe-ssi.”

Junhoe turned to look at Chaeyoung. “So, I guess I know why you are always avoiding me now. I’m sorry, Chaeng.” He smiled faintly.

What the heck? Chaeng? Taehyung’s jaw clenched.

“Ani. It’s okay.” Chaeyoung chuckled nervously.

“Have a nice date then. I’ll be leaving now. Please take care of her, Taehyung-ssi.” Junhoe said and left.

After Junhoe’s figure disappeared, Chaeyoung heaved a sigh of relief. “Phew, finally!”

Taehyung looked at her and looked at their linked arms.

“Huh?” Chaeyoung looked at where he was looking. “Sorry!” Chaeyoung quickly retreated her arm back and blushed.

Taehyung remained silent but he was still looking at her with a questioning look.

“What?” Chaeyoung asked.

Taehyung his dry lips before continuing. “Ex?” Taehyung asked.

“What? No!” Chaeyoung yelled.

“Then? Stalker? Secret admirer? Okay, tell me how many of them has been chasing you like that?”

“Errr. I-I..” Chaeyoung averted her gaze somewhere else avoiding Taehyung’s stare. “I don’t know.”

Taehyung sighed. “Seems like I need to fetch you everyday then.”

“No! You don’t need to. I can manage myself.” Chaeyoung shook her head.

Taehyung blew a raspberry. “Get in now.” He opened the front door.

Chaeyoung bit her lower lip.

“Park Chaeyoung.” Taehyung said sternly.

“Okay okay.” Chaeyoung got into the car and Taehyung closed the door for her before he went to his the driver seat. He fasten the seatbelt and started the engine before driving.

“Where are we going now?” Chaeyoung asked when she saw the direction they were going was not the way towards her home.

“Lunch. I’m starving.” Taehyung said calmly.

Soon, they reached an Italian restaurant. They went into the restaurant and went to a table by the window.

“What do you want to eat?” Taehyung asked her while scanning the menu.

After scanning the menu for a moment. “I’ll have a carbonara pasta and an iced lemon tea.” Chaeyoung smiled towards the waiter.

“I’ll have the same menu.” Taehyung smiled towards the waiter. The waiter nodded and went away.

“You can go back to your work after this.” Chaeyoung told him.

“Wae?”

“I can go home by myself.”

“It’s okay. I can send you home first.”

“N-no. I have to go somewhere after this.”

“Where?”

Chaeyoung sighed. “It’s none of your business.”

“Yah!” Taehyung glared at her.

“What?” Chaeyoung glared at him back.

“You-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter