Chapter 11

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung pulled Chaeyoung into his arms and wrapped his arm around her small waist. He took off his dress shirt leaving him shirtless.

“T-taehyung.” Chaeyoung blushed when she look at him. She avoided his by staring at her toes.

Taehyung smirked when he looked at his adorable wife red face. He pulled Chaeyoung’s shirt off leaving her only in her white singlet.

“Yah, who still wear this kind of singlet? You look like a school kid.” Taehyung chuckled as he caressed her cheek gently.

“W-well, I-I..” Chaeyoung stuttered while still avoiding his stare.

“Hey look at me.” Taehyung brought her chin up so they were facing each other. “Why are so shy today?” Taehyung asked her in amusement.

“B-because I-I..” Chaeyoung bit her lower lips.

Taehyung pressed his lips againt her bare shoulder and he continued to kiss her collarbone.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes while biting her lips hard.

“T-taehyung..” Chaeyoung yelped when Taehyung carried her in his arms and brought her towards the bathtub.

Taehyung placed Chaeyoung between his legs with her back against his chest. He peppered her bare shoulders with kisses. Chaeyoung’s face was red as a ripe tomato when Taehyung started to rubbed her bare tummy softly.

“Chaeyoung..” Taehyung called her name softly while kissing her neck.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes as she let out a soft moan.

“Chaeyoung..” Taehyung said as he bit her earlobe softly.

“Chaeyoung..”

“Chaeyoung..”

“Chaeyoung..”

“YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG!” Jisoo slammed the table making Chaeyoung jolted.

“H-huh? J-Jisoo unnie?” Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo confusedly.

“Why is your face so red? Are you sick?” Jisoo asked as she placed her palm against Chaeyoung’s forehead.

“A-ani.” Chaeyoung shook her head as she just realized that she was remembering what happened on yesterday night making her face turned into crimson red again.

“Look! Your face is heating up again!” Jisoo said.

“I-I’m fine unnie. I’ll need to leave first. See you later!” Chaeyoung stood up quickly and took her tray to place it on the counter back.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo were having their lunch together and Chaeyoung’s mind suddenly drifted to the memories of last night making her spaced out for a moment.

“Phew. What was I thinking?” Chaeyoung mumbled to herself while shaking her head.

She was busy scolding herself when she didn’t realized that she bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry.” Chaeyoung said softly while bowing.

“Park Chaeyoung..”

Chaeyoung lifted her head and widened her eyes. “J-jaehyun-ssi?”

Jaehyun chuckled. “What’s with the formalities? You used to call me Oppa.”

Chaeyoung’s face turned into a poker face. “I need to go now.”

With that Chaeyoung just walked away leaving Jaehyun alone.

Jaehyun sighed. “What do I have to do to make you talk to me, Chaeyoung-ah?”

 

 

Chaeyoung was doing her assignment while Taehyung was watching the television. They were in the living room. Taehyung was sitting on the sofa with Chaeyoung in front of him as she was sitting on the carpet while doing her assignment on the coffee table.

Taehyung decided to get off of the sofa and sat beside Chaeyoung. He chuckled when he saw Chaeyoung furrowed her brows while staring at the paper in her hand.

“Is the question really hard?” Taehyung asked softly.

Chaeyoung shook her head and stared back at the paper.

“Then, what is the problem?” Taehyung asked again.

Chaeyoung turned to look at Taehyung and sighed. “My handwriting is ugly.”

Taehyung lifted his brow in amusement. “That’s it? That’s the reason why you have been staring at the paper for long?”

Chaeyoung weakly nodded.

“Woah, I seriousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter