Chapter 13

Falling For You | Taerose Fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Only this?” Taehyung asked as he looked at the small luggage that Chaeyoung pulled from the bedroom.

Chaeyoung nodded.

He took the luggage from her. “You sure you didn’t leave anything behind?”

“Yup, I am sure.” Chaeyoung smiled.

“Alright, let’s go.” Taehyung pulled her luggage with his left hand while his right hand held her hand.

Chaeyoung was going for a field trip that organised by her class. They were going to Mokpo for 3 days 2 nights. Taehyung insisted on sending her to the school when she refused to in the first place but Taehyung being himself, a stubborn guy that did not listen to his wife. As soon as they reached the school, they already saw her classmates already assembled at the parking lot for their attendance. She saw all her classmates were sent by their parent, only she herself was sent by her husband. She blushed at the thought of it.

After Taehyung parked the car which was quite far from the parking lot, he went to open the door for her before going to the trunk to pick up her luggage. Chaeyoung already wore her small backpack and went to Taehyung to help him. After Taehyung closed the trunk of his car, he beckoned for Chaeyoung to come closer. Chaeyoung being an obedient wife, went to him with a questioning look on her face. As soon as she stood in front of him, he cupped her face in his hands and brought her face closer to him to capture her lips for a quick kiss. Chaeyoung widened her eyes when he pulled away a bit with his hands still cupping her face.

“What?” Taehyung chuckled. “I’m gonna miss you for those 3 days 2 nights.” He said before he planted butterfly kisses on her face making her giggled.

He smiled at her when he let go of her face. “Kaja.” He took her hand in his and they walked to where the other students were.

Jaehyun who stood not far from the parking lot eyed the two as they walked towards the other students. Chaeyoung left Taehyung to tick her attendance at the registration table.

Taehyung just stood there waiting for her with his hand in his pocket and her luggage at his side. Some parent were eyeing him with some weird stares, some of the mothers of the students were eyeing him in awe as he looked stunning just by wearing a simple clothes such as a dark blue sweatshirt, a black pant and a black snapback but he just ignored the stares.

“Morning.” Jaehyung greeted Taehyung as he approached Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled in return. “Are you the lecturer in charge?” Taehyung asked.

“Yes, I am. There are other lecturers too.” Jaehyun smiled. “So you are Chaeyoung’s bro-“

Taehyung cut him off. “Husband. I am her husband.”

Jaehyun was shocked on the inside but he still tried to cover it up by faking a chuckle. “I didn’t know she get married so early.”

“Yeah, we were so in love that we just decided to get married early.” Taehyung said with a light smirk on his face. He remembered Jaehyun and he did not know what he was he trying to do by talking to him, but one thing he knew, he did not like it.

“Oh really?” Jaehyun cocked an eyebrow.

“Yeah.” Taehyung casually said. “I think your students need your help, why don’t you go to them?”

Jaehyun faked a laugh. “Yeah, you are right. See you later, then?”

Taehyung just raised his hand as a sign of ‘just go away, you bastard’.

Chaeyoung came to him. “Hey..”

“Hey, everything done?” Taehyung asked.

Chaeyoung nodded. “We will be leaving in 15 minutes.”

“Oh okay, I’ll wait until I see you get on the bus safely.” Taehyung smiled.

Chaeyoung sighed and took his hand into hers. “Make sure to eat properly, don’t skip any meals. Don’t sleep too late. The food that I cook this m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter