It's Your Fault

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

It's Your Fault

-----xoxoxo-----

 

Mino took a deep breath and glanced back at the door. Who would have guessed that his peaceful and boring evening would turn out like this. Mino doesn't know about what was the reason why Joon gi and Lisa got in a fight and who was those made-vampire, they look so unfamiliar to him. Are their maker is Joon gi?

Mino shook his head. Right now is not the time to think about those matters. What's important right now, is to get his giver so Lisa could heal right away, but first, he has to make a tripped to Aurie's bedroom. He can't believe that Jisoo ignored his instruction, and Mino can only sigh into it.

With heavy footsteps Mino went to Aurie's room and Jisoo froze when Mino opened the door without warning.

Mino stood between the doorstep, glaring at Jisoo, foaming with anger.

Jisoo sighed and then set her bored eyes to Mino. "Oh, you're back. What happened to you? You look like---"

"You let her go!" Mino said. "Do you know, what a big of a mess you did if I didn't find her."

Jisoo eyebrow furrowed in confusion. "What are you babbling about?"

 "Aurie... You let her go." Mino said almost shouted.

A throat cleared softly.

Mino snapped his head as his gazed darted towards the bed, landing on the person he was talking, he was just referring to, sitting on the bed.

"Um, I didn't leave the room. I was here the whole time when you're gone." Aurie said.

What the heck...

Jisoo folded her arms over her chest. "Well." Jisoo dragged the word out as her eyebrow shot up.

"How...come you're here when I just left---" Mino trailed off as he rake his fingers through his hair.

"You're Aurie, right?" Mino clarified.

Aurie slowly nodded, gazing at him in a funny way.

"Then who was it, the woman with Lisa? She looks just like you." Mino asked.

Aurie's eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat. She swept her feet off the bed and stood up.

"What did you say?" Aurie said, with urgency.

Mino's eyes narrowed. "She looks just like you."

"Oh my god." Aurie's hand flies to , she shut her eyes and silently curse Jennie. "She's so stubborn." Aurie murmured.

"Jennie? Is that her name?"

Aurie's eyes snapped open to Mino.

"Is that her name?" Mino repeated as he eyed her.

Aurie opened and then shut it. She nodded as nausea envelope her stomach. Could it be the end?

"Where is she?" Aurie asked.

"With Lisa." Mino said.

"Why did you leave her alone with her? She might do something to her."Aurie said.

"I don't think so." Mino said as he remembered how Lisa claimed her as her woman. "Lisa would never hurt her."

"Wait, Aurie." Jisoo interrupted. "You have a twin sister?"

Aurie turned to Jisoo and shook her head. "No, she's not my twin."

"Huh? I don't understand. So, what is your relationship with her if she's not your sister?" Jisoo said.

"It's hard to explain. No more questions." Aurie sighed, frustratingly  and then her eyes shifted back to Mino. "Can you bring me to Jennie."

Mino hesitated, but he could make a decision Jisoo was already on the moved. She opened her the door and step outside the room.

"Which room?" asked Mino.

"Um,"Mino hesitated again."I don't think---"

"I too want to see Lisa. Judging by the way you look right now." Jisoo eyes run to Mino's face, most of the bruises are gone and down to his bloody clothes. "Something happens to you and Lisa." Jisoo finished.

Mino's turned grimed. "Third to last room down the hall."

Jisoo nodded and match her way down the hall with Aurie besides her and Mino followed behind them. Without hesitation, Jisoo opened the door.

"Jennie!" Aurie gasped, as the scene instantly strikes her. Lisa on the bed, lying unconscious and bloodied. Jennie crouched in front of her, hands up, with a cut along her wrist near in Lisa's mouth.

Aurie burst into the room, launching herself at Jennie, grabbing her by the arm as reached for the cover and wrapped Jennie's wrist.

"What are you doing?"  Aurie yelled at her.

Jennie blinked and gaped at Aurie. "Aurie?"

"What wrongs with you?" Aurie frowned. "Why are you trying to give you blood to her?"

"What happened to Lisa, Mino?" Jennie heard a female voice, turning her eyes towards the owner of the voice and she saw Jisoo crouching in front of Lisa, as her concerned gaze moving over Lisa. Jisoo pulled the clothes up enough to see her wound.

"You two looked exactly the same." Mino murmured as his wide eyes staring at Jennie and Aurie.

"Mino!"

Mino snapped his attention towards Jisoo, who was glowering at him.

"What happened? Who did this to her?" Jisoo asked, and let clothes lie flat against her skin again.

"Lord Joon gi." Mino announced grimly.

Jisoo frowned. "Why would Lord Joon gi do that to her?"

"I don't have any idea, really." Mino shook his head with a frown.

"I know why."

Jisoo turned towards Jennie, who clenching the cover against her chest.

Jisoo eyes narrowed, opened and then shut it. Shaking her head, Jisoo thought right now was not time to interrogate her."We can worry about that later. Right now, Lisa needs blood."

"Right," Mino nodded. "That's what I'm about to do."

"And what are still doing here?" Jisoo stared at Mino with disbelief.

"Right," Mino nodded again, as he looked away, scratching his head. He turned and was about to exit the door when Jisoo called him again.

"And if you happen to run with Chaeyoung. Don't you ever tell her what happen to Lisa because she will definitely kill both of us... Literally."

"Yeah, I know." Then he was out of the room.

"Why does it heal so slowly?" Jisoo said, staring at Lisa's wound again and clicked her tongue. "This won't work." Then she rolled her sleeves.

Jisoo flattened her hand over Lisa's  bleeding wound, splaying her finger widely. Then she closed her eyes and her forehead crease in concentration.

Jennie and Aurie watched her in fascination. Jisoo hand fell away and she slumped over, heaving out.

"I didn't know, you can do that Jisoo."

Jisoo turned her gaze to Aurie

"How did you learn that? Did someone teach you." Aurie asked.

"I didn't learn it." Jisoo shrugged. "Ever since I was a child I already know how to do it."

Aurie and Jennie look at each other.

"Why? Is there any problem with that?" Jisoo asked them.

Aurie shook her head. "Oh no. We're surprised because it's one of the most difficult spell to do."

"And there's just one person who can do it among us witches. The elder witch in our village. " Jennie added.

Jisoo just nodded, that's mean that she's dead too.

"You can past as her successors." Aurie said.

"Yeah, I don't think so." Jisoo hesitated.

"Why not you're a witch too." Aurie said.

"Half." Jisoo corrected. "I'm still a vampire, you know."

"Oh, I almost forgot about that," Aurie frowned, remembering that Jisoo was both the daughter of the queen and Jaejoong.

What's taking Mino so long." Jisoo stood up from the bed and step outside the room to check on Mino.

Another agonizing moaned drew Jennie attention, her eyes shifted back  to Lisa, peering at her once again. Jennie fidgeted, she looked over her shoulder and met Aurie's eyes gleaming with warn.

"I know what you're thinking and I'm warned you, don't do it."

"She's in pain." Jennie hissed.

"Yes, she is but doesn't entail you will sacrifice your blood for her." Aurie said. "And she's not going to die."

Jennie turned her attention to Jisoo when she reentered the room.

"She's not going to die, right?" Jennie asked, anxiously.

"Well," Jisoo hesitated as she met Jennie's worried eyes. "As far as I can tell, Lord Joon gi missed her heart. She's only weak because she lost too much blood, but as soon as Mino find a giver she'll be okay."

"See. I told you." Aurie shrugged and Jennie glared at her in response.

"But what's taking Mino so long." Jisoo said, looking uneasily at the door. "It's been half an hour since he left, As far as remember the giver chamber is not that far from here."

"Why? Is there any problem if he won't get back on time?" Jennie asked, alarmed.

Jisoo shook her head. "No. It's---" how will she explain to Jennie that it is not fine if  Lisa won't be able to have blood within the next hour. She'll die soon. Jisoo cleared . "It's nothing really." then her eyes shifted towards the bed where the frail Lisa was lying down.

Jennie frowned and eyes narrowed with accusation. "I could tell you're lying."

Jennie stepped back a little and turned towards the bed. She unwrapped the cover against her wrist, leaning closer and took Lisa's face with both hands and used her thumb to open .

"What are you doing, Jennie?" Aurie asked as ran and grabbed Jennie but she froze when her eyes met Jennie's eyes.

"Back off." Jennie warned, as her eyes glimmered with violent wave that make Aurie let go of her arm and stepped back.

"Fine! It's your funeral, Jennie. Do it if that's what you want." Aurie huffed.

Jennie turned to Jisoo who stood frozen, staring at her.

"How do I get her teeth to extend?"

"Are you certain you want to do this?" Jisoo asked as she walked over to stand on the opposite side of the bed, concern on her face as she peered from her to Lisa.

"I can donate some blood. Then she can  finish off with the giver when Mino gets back. I don't want to see her suffer more." Jennie suggested.

"Yes you can, but she isn't conscious." Jisoo sighed and sat on the edge of the seam. "It will be painful."

Jennie hesitated,  "How painful could that be?"

"Vampires has an ability to draw the person relax their guard, when they bite you by sending the pleasure they experiencing. But Lisa can't do any of that this time and it will hurt. Trust me."  Jisoo explained to Jennie.

"Then I suppose I will endure it." Jennie said simply.

Jisoo stared at Jennie and Jennie know she was trying to find any doubtfulness and hesitation in her. Jennie did her best to appear confident. Her mind was made up about giving Lisa her blood, and if it's going to be hurt, so be it.

" All right. Fine." Jisoo said, finally and gestured Jennie to give her wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter