Brown Eyes

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     You meet thousands of people but  none  touch you. Then  you meet a person and your life changed.  Forever...                                                                -Unknown-  

                  +-----------@@@@---------+                   

Chapter 1

 Brown Eyes

 


The smell of rotting garbage assaulted Jennie as she stepped around into the alley that's full of dumpsters and followed her friends Jisoo and Nayeon.

“Are you sure this is the right place?” Jennie asked Jisoo as her shoes landed in a water puddle. She shook her feet, removing muddy droplets. 

"Yeah, are you very sure that we're not on the Criminal's hideout or something." Nayeon said.

Jisoo stopped walking and turned.“I know my way around here.”

" Really? How did you find this place anyway, this doesn't look like a nightclub at all " Nayeon shuddered upon seeing the dead rat in one of the dumpsters.

Jennie scrunched up her nose and made a face. “They could’ve picked a better spot for the entree. What’s with the scraps, anyway”?

Jisoo groaned. "Oh for Christ sake, can the two of you just shut up and simply followed me peacefully." 

"The last time I followed you, you lead us in an alley that's full of stray dogs and end up chased by them. " Nayeon said, as a matter of fact.

"That was two years ago." Jisoo countered.

"And because of that ...  I stop trusting you when it comes of choosing our hangout place." 

"Oh my god, I can't believe you! How can you say that?" Jisoo turned and glared at Nayeon.

"It's not that I don't trust you at all. I simply can't put myself into another life and death situation again, you know."

"Life and death...Seriously?" 

Nayeon nodded. " Yes, life and death...it's because you... either put us in jail or end up killing us."

 Jisoo opened to say something but she snapped it back and narrowed her eyes toward Nayeon.

"Remember last month." Nayeon said.

Jisoo glared is even more dangerous than before. Her eyes shifted towards Jennie who just shrugged and chuckled at her.

Jisoo groaned again. "Seriously, I don't know how I even have a friend like you." Jisoo muttered. 

Nayeon smiled. " It's because you love me."

"No, I don't...I hate you." Jisoo snapped back.

"See, She loves me." Nayeon said to Jennie, who just laughed to her two friends bickering with each other. 

She seems to be feeling better now. Maybe Jisoo was right after all. Crying for her jerk ex boyfriend is a waste of time. Right now she just want to forget about him and have fun with her best friends. 

Jisoo stopped walking and she nodded toward a door. “This is it.”

"Oh my god, This is really looks like a criminal's hideout." Nayeon said, as the cold wind blows from the night making the place even colder and creepier. 

"How did you know this place, again?" Jennie asked, looking at the wooden doorway. No sign hung above announcing the club’s name. Just a single, light bulb casts a dim glow over the entrance.

“A friend told me about this place. She said it is the hottest nightclub in city right now.” Jisoo linked her arm through Jennie’s and Nayeon's and stepped toward the plain wooden door.

Jennie hesitated, a slight sense of nausea rolling through her stomach. “I can’t believe I’m doing this. May be this is a bad idea after all”

Jisoo put her hands on her shoulders.  “It's your birthday. And we're here to have fun, remember?”

“I know.It’s just...this is dangerous.”

“It's looking like dangerous but  once we get inside, we’re perfectly safe. Everyone in there is my kind, I know these people. They will not harm us.”

Jennie  turned to Jisoo. Confused. Her kind?  What does she mean by that ?

Jennie noticed that something suddenly shifted about Jisoo, her firm grip on her shoulder revealed some tension, her hands were trembling and her eyes were full of worries.

She knows Jisoo ever since they were high school and one looked, she knows that something was troubling her friend.  She was about to say something but was interupted by the sound of an opening door. They both turned to Nayeon who pulled opened the door, and stepped into a narrow, dimly lit hallway.

"In case you've forgotten we're here to have fun and not to stand here and stare at each other." Nayeon said, tossing her hair and walked as if she owns the place.  Jennie and Jisoo just laughed at her.

As they entered, there's a big scary man stood in front of them, blocking the entrance. He crossed his thick arms over his muscular chest, he looked them up and down and tilted forward to sniff the air. "Humans." He let out low grunted and he then turned to Jisoo. "And You. Wi---" 

"I know them, so step aside and let us in." Jisoo warned him, interrupting the big man before he spilled out her secret. 

Jennie stared at her like she just couldn’t believe she said that to that big scary guy, which only Jisoo shrugged off. 

Really? How come she's  not even scared at all? Jennie thought  to herself.

The man let out a growl and stepped aside, granting them the permission to enter.

"Gosh, what is wrong with that guy! Human?... Of course we're human, idiot." Nayeon said. "By the way, Jisoo how come you're not frightened at all. That guy looks like a mafia member." She peeked over her shoulder and smirked playfully. "When you said that you know these people and you're one of them... Don't tell me that you're also a mafia member or perhaps you're the Boss' daughter." 

"Shut up, Nayeon." Jisoo growls, which only make Nayeon laughed. "Seriously Jisoo, that was cool." Nayeon said, giving Jisoo a thumps up.

Jisoo finally smiled at her and shook her head in response.

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter