YOU IS I AND I IS YOU

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10

YOU IS I AND I IS YOU

-----XOXOXOXO-----

 

 

Chanhyuk turn into a driveway, stopped in front at the pair of gates. Lord Abbe roll down the window and he press the door phone button, a voice of a man spoke, asking his name, he said it and they let them go across the gates. Chanhyuk park the SUV in front of the mansion.

"Stay here. Priya and I should only be 20 minutes or so." Abbe said to Chanhyuk.

"Yes, my lord." Chanhyuk replied.  Both Lord Abbe and Lady Priya exited the SUV. They're  to meet Queen and ask for assistance for Lisa's condition. Lord Abbe is not the sort of person to relay to others, but this situation is more serious that he's willing to eat his pride and asked the Queen for help.

With his wife by his position, they claim up the stair which laid them to the entrance of the mansion. One of the Grand Masters of the Nightcrawler, who was guarding the Queen household, Seungri, was there, waiting for them at the top of the step.

Seungri give them a nod of greeting, flashing them a wide smile." Abbe, the Queen is waiting for you.  She's in the study room." Seungri said before motioning them to come after him. Seungri lead them to the second floor where the Queen's study room was situated, they stopped in front of the double door and Seungri knocked twice before opening the door, sitting on the couch was Jiyong, the Nightcrawler commander. Unlike Seungri, Jiyong didn't smile or show any reaction to see him.  He's here with the Queen, that could imply that he knew about this meeting and wanted to know everything.  Lord Abbe gazed shifted to the Queen, who was standing by the tall glass window, staring outside.

“My Queen, “Lord Abbe and Lady Priya bowed down to her.

"I got word about what happen to Lisa," Dara said, turning to them. "How is she? "

"Resting, Your Majesty." Abbe sighed. "Jisoo, was trying to figure out how to cure her." At mention of Jisoo name, the queen narrowed her brows.

"Jisoo is in your household right now?"

Abbe nodded once."Yes, your majesty. Jisoo is with Lisa when sabers attacked the campus. "

"Jisoo?" Dara said quietly. Her daughter.

She hasn't heard anything from her for a long time.  After Jisoo chose to be with her father instead of her, Jisoo cut all the communication with her.

She doesn't understand why Jisoo chose to be with her father, who betrayed her and her society. He, who trick her mother with his sweet words and touch, but broke her, afterwards, she felt, betrayed of what Jisoo have done to her but as Mother, her love for her hasn't changed at all. She missed her and long for her every single day since the day she'd left by her side.

She knew that Jisoo was attending in YGU because Bom, her friend and the University doctor of YGU informed her about it. But she didn't make a move or tried to communicate with her because it was clear that Jisoo has no intention to answer the same thing too. 

"Why Jisoo is with Lisa when the attacked happened? I thought that Jisoo is with Jaejoong?" Dara said, confused.

"Evidently, she's not." Jiyong smiled when Dara confusion turned into one of surprised.  "She'd been all along with him because she was trying to protect her friend against Jaejoong."

"Who is this friend that you're blabbing about?  And how did you know about this?" Dara demanded to Lord Jiyong.

"Her friend, Aurie. Lisa's past lover." Jiyong answered Dara. 

"What?" Dara snapped.

"That night when she went away, Jisoo told me that she's doing this because she will protect Aurie from his father evil plan for her. She didn't leave because she hates you, my queen. She left because she wanted to stop Jaejoong and save Aurie."

"You've been in contact with her?" Dara asked him, disbelief.

"No, Your Majesty. I lost my communication with her." Jiyong continued. "But, three years ago, Jisoo contacted me again, asking for my aid. Since then Jisoo became the nightcrawler important informant. She's been feeding me info about the sabertooths activities and plan." Jiyong turned to Dara and noticed that she looked pissed with him.

"For what, Jiyong?... Why is she asking for your help? " Dara asked him.

"Jisoo said that, Jaejoong was at it again. That he finally found a replacement of Aurie."

"You knew all of these and you didn't tell me anything about it." Dara gritted to Jiyong.

"I made a promised to her that I won't say a single word to you."

"She's my daughter, Jiyong. And it's my right to know everything about her." Dara remains him.

"And I made a promise to her and you know that breaking promises is not my thing." Jiyong countered.

"Then why are you telling me all of these right now?" Dara asked him.

"Because, I suppose this is the right time for you to know about everything your daughter had worked for." Jiyong smiled to her. "She's incredible you know, joining her father and makes him think that she was with him. She sacrificed her own life and freedom to protect her friend against his father desire and greediness." Jiyong faced hardened. "Did you ever think about that?"

"Don’t you dare questioning my love for own daughter, Jiyong." Dara snarled. "Yes, I felt betrayed for her choices but that because I was hurt. I was hurt because she chose him over me," with a trembling voice, Dara said. "You know that I love her more than anything in this world, Jiyong."

"I'm sorry, my queen for my rudeness." Jiyong apologized, guilty from what he said to his queen. "Of course, I know that."

Sensing the tension that was building inside the room, Abbe cleared his throat and try to soothing the situation by changing the topic about Jisoo.

"About the replacement you were talking. It's Jennie, right? "

Jiyong breathe out and nodded.

Just like Abbe was suspected. Jaejoong's minions were after her. But why?...  What does he really want from her… From Jennie? 

"Did Jisoo mention anything why they were after Jennie?  What do you mean by replacement? …Replacement from what? "

Jiyong shook his head. "I don't know.  The only person who can answer all your questions is Jisoo. "

"I want to see her." Dara demanded.

"I don't think that's a good idea, your majesty." Priya suggested. "Your daughter is not yet ready to see you. Give her some time. I'm sure she'll come around."

"She's still not ready, huh." Dara said, quietly and then she sighed in frustration. "All right, if that's what she really wants.. then... I'll give her the space she wanted."

Abbe cleared his throat once more. "I like to tell you something."

Dara nodded, motioning him to tell her. 

"We're here to tell you that...Jennie, is also Lisa's mate."

"What?" Jiyong asked, surprised about his admission. "The man who is Jaejoong after, is Lisa's mate?"

"Yes, I was also really surprised when Lisa told me."  Abbe said, with amusement in his part. "I never thought that a vampire could be mated to a human."

"It's actually possible," Dara said, and snorted when she noticed the surprised expression of Jiyong, Abbe and Priya.

 "There's no such law that says, a vampire will only be mated with a vampire. You know that some of our kind has been mated with the other kind: Shifters, witches, or may be werewolf. It's possible." Dara shrugged when they gasped at the last example that she mention. Vampires mortal enemy: Werewolf.  But for now Vampire and werewolf was at peace after Dara and the werewolf pack chief made a peace arrangement. It’s just so sad that now Dara and the society are fighting with their own kind. "it's just so happen that Lisa was the first one to be mated with a mortal.  What If..." Dara paused, sighing.  "Nevermind. I don't think it’s possible."

"What is it that possible, Your Majesty?" Priya asked.

"Jiyong said, that Jennie was Aurie's replacement and you know what Aurie is, right? "

Abbe laughed. "I don't know that's possible, your majesty. Just because Jennie was Aurie's repla---" Abbe trailed off.

"Did you actually think that Jaejoong will go after for some human?" Dara asked, rhetorically.

 What the hell? "Jiyong have seen Jennie in person?" Lord Abbe asked him.

"No, but Mino said she looked exactly like Aurie. From head to foot, even their heights were same."

"Mino?" Dara asked.  "how many of us knew about this?"

"Us, Jisoo and lastly, Mino. Mino knew it because I asked him to be my personal messenger  to Jisoo.  Since then, he often met with her to exchange information, but one time, when he was around to meet Jisoo, he happened to see Jennie with her. He thought that Jennie was Aurie but Jisoo insisted that she isn't Aurie. "

"Jaejoong, you bastard!"  Abbe cursed.

"That sonofa,thinking  that Jennie was Aurie's reincarnation. That Jennie was the same with Aurie." Dara gritted her teeth.

"Jaejoong will do anything just to get what he wants." Jiyong said.

"That's why we're here, your majesty." Priya said, "We're asking for assistance regarding with this situation. Jennie is Lisa's mate, and from this moment she's under our protection, but we're not sure regarding with her protection. Our household might be composed of both warriors my daughter and my husband, but we'll still require more people. Now that we know that some obsessed psycho vampire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter