A One Hella Night

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24
-----@@@-----
A One Hella Night

-----@@@-----


 

_THE COVEN_
(The night Jennie went missing...)


"Hello, Jennie." A woman's figure stepped out from the shadow.
"Mom?" Jennie said, tilting her head as confusion her. "What are you doing here?
"I've been waiting for you."
"Waiting for me? You've been here the whole time." Jennie paused. "Wait. How do you that I will end up here?"
"Because I made you come here."
Jennie shook her head, unable comprehend what her mother was attempting to say then it come to her.
"That lady, Jihyo. You're the one who sent her to me?"
Her mother nodded. "I was kinda worried that you won't be able to find this room. Come, let's get out of here."
"Where exactly are we going, mom?" Jennie asked.
"Home, of course." Her mom smirk. Jennie blink, her mom just smirks at her? But her mom never smirk. Something seems so odd.
"Jennie darling, are you listening to me?"
Darling? It's not dear or sweetie?
No, Something's not right? Her heart pounding, she stared wide-eyed with the woman in front her.
"What's the matter, Jennie?" Her mother asked "Are you all right, darling. You look pale." Her mother stepped in front of her to touched her face. But Jennie stepped back away from her. Her mother frowned and suddenly the air around her change. Jennie now really believes that this person in front of her is not her mother.
"Wh---who are you?" Jennie edged away from her trying to put a distance between her and her mother until her back takes on the cold oak door.
"What are you talking about? I'm your mother, Jennie."
"No." Jennie shook her head. "You're not. Who are you?" Jennie demanded.
"Jaejoong was right. You are indeed a smart girl." She laughed. " I suppose, there's no need to disguise anymore."
So not her mother!
Then her mother's eyes turned red and she grinned. All the sudden, her face and physique slowly changing into someone else. Seconds later, the woman in front of her turned into a man!
How in the world did he do that? Jennie's eyes widened. Then where is her mom then?
"My mom, where is she? What did you do to my mom?" Jennie asked Changmin.
"Don't worry about her. She's fine."Changmin shrugged and then laughed. "If someone’s finds her."
"You son of a--- if something happens to my mom. You're dead." Jennie warned him.
Changmin laughed at her. "What will you? Slap my face. By the way, I got you a nice jewelry for you." Then Changmin, reached into his coat pocket and show her mother's necklace to her.
"That's my mom's necklace. Give me that." Jennie tried to snatched th necklace but Changmin pulled it away.
"It was hard to play good and pretend as an obedient person in front of the queen. I almost lost my patient with her." He stated. "But, it's okay because I got to see Lisa get crushed before my hand. If only that ing Jiyong didn't stop me." Changmin laughed again. "By the way, how's my acting? I guess, it was effective since I fooled all of you."
"!" Jennie shouted.
Panic coursed through Jennie as she saw him approaching her. "Go away from me!" She scrambled away from the door as she came forward. Jennie's eyes circled around the room for a weapon, anything to defend herself from him, but the room is empty, her best option is to run and get out.
Only the man caught her and hauled Jennie against him and Jennie whimpered at the pressure of his fingertips digging into her arm.
"Where do you think you're going?" The man said, grinning. "You think you can run away from me?" He brought Jennie's face closer to him, with the gripped of his hand against her arm and Jennie felt the stinging threat of her crying.
"Let me go." Jennie clawed at her hand, needing to get away from her.
The man heard the pounding of Jennie's heart and taste the fear on her tongue. The man inhaled deeply as the hunger within him surged in triumph to be so soon abated
"God, you smell so good. I need to taste you now. I'm sure Jaejoong won't mind.” His lips parted to reveal gleaming sharp fangs.
Jennie screamed as he bent his head toward her. His hair caressed her face.
But then the door shriek opened, relief flooded her. At long last, someone is here to be save her. Only as soon as the person bowed down to her captor, Jennie lost all her hope of freedom. He's one of them.
"What do you think you're doing? Lord Jaejoong, strictly told us not to harm her."
The familiar voice filled her. He recognized that tone of voice. He's the man that she wishes to never see again.
"Hanbin?"
The guy met her gaze and he gave her an apologetic smile.

"How?" Jennie was confused, but felt betrayed at the same time. "You're one of them?"
"Let her go, Lord Changmin." Hanbin said.
"Who do you think you're trying to order me around, boy." Changmin turned to Hanbin with fury in his eyes. "I can tear you piece by piece right now."
"We have orders, my lord. " Hanbin continued, ignoring Changmin rage. "We have to bring her unharmed."
"All I wanted to a taste of what was Jaejoong will have. No harm."
Choking back a cry, Jennie struggled free. "Lisa will find you and kill you." Jennie promise.
Changmin laughed. "Oh, please. You're funny. She is nothing compared to me."
"Lord Changmin, please stop. We have an order." Hanbin snarled. "Need to leave now! Let her go!"
Changmin huffed and Jennie scrambled on the floor the moment Changmin loosened his gripped.
"Fine. Take her and tie her up." He moved away from her, but his eyes stayed on her.
Hanbin took step forward, Jennie reacted. She stood up and lunged herself to him. But Hanbin caught her hand and swept her around so she was facing the walls and Hanbin pinned her arms.
"You're one of them! How could you do this to me!" Jennie struggled, free.
Don’t,” Hanbin warned, his voice deceptively mild. “I don’t want to hurt you.”
Jennie keeps on fighting even though Hanbin held her off and start tying her and he hauled her over his shoulder.
"Hanbin, please." Jennie begged.
"I'm sorry." Hanbin replied, gently. Jennie picked up something from his voice. Guilt? Perhaps he was just faking it, after all he's one of them.


------@@@-----


Mino couldn't believe that the queen finally confirmed Jennie as the blood lass. But there's a bigger problem, right now. How can he tell Lisa that Jennie was missing! He has been trying to contact her, but she was out of reach. Where the hell did Lisa go?

"Hey, Mino. What are you still doing there?" Seungyoon shouted.
"Don't slack off. We have a missing person that we need to find, you know." Seunghoon join in.
"Argh! I'm coming." Mino jogged back to his team member.
"All right," Yesung, a Sergent at arms in NC said as soon as he walked in the room. "5th, 6th and 7th squad!" they all shouted 'Yes' as soon as Yesung called their squad name. "I'm going to state our mission. All of you, is now aware of our situations as the queen announced. Our priority is finding Jennie. You've been assigned here on the ground floor, right wing. I want all of your cooperation for the success our mission."
"Yes, Sir." they all said in unison. Yesung nodded and his eyes scanned the squads then he said. " Alright, proceed to your assigne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter