REVEALED

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37

REVEALED

-----xoxoxo-----

 

 Jisoo took an additional clothes for Lisa in her room, she also gives Jennie a cloak, after Lisa changed her clothes, they slowly and cautiously walked along the hallway, they agree to use the pathway that Jisoo used to secretly sneak in and out inside the coven. It's their easiest way, to sneak out. It's a bit risky since guards most likely will roam around the area since the ball was still not over.

"Are you sure there's no other way that we can use to sneak out?" Lisa asked Jisoo.

"No, there's no other way. All the entrance and exits are guarded, especially the ball is not yet over. This area is less guarded, since only the servant used this hallway."

They were near at the garden's entrance, when a familiar voice called them out. The voice that everyone knows, the voice that always makes Lisa and Jisoo runaway.

"Stop right there. You three, who are you?"

Jisoo and Lisa swallowed and slowly turned around and make a quick curtsy to Jiyong.

"Good evening to you, Lord Jiyong." Jisoo said, as her eyes drifted to Jiyong and towards the two guards behind  him. The guards also make a quick curtsey acknowledging Jisoo's presence.

"What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be at the ball right now?" Jiyong asked, suspiciously.

"And who's that person between you two?" He added.

"I, um. A friend of mine." Lisa said, sounding more like a question than a statement.

"You sound unsure about it." Jiyong said as her eyebrow shot up.

"You there, turn around so I could see your face clear." Jiyong ordered Jennie.

"My Lord, You see---" Jisoo tried to say, but stopped herself when Jiyong two scary red eyes snapped at her direction.

Jisoo swallowed and ducked her head as her eyes stayed on the floor. As much as she wanted to help Jennie she can't do, but to shut since she can go against to the NC commander. 

Jennie keeps her head down and tried to keep it together. This wasn't part of the plan, she was supposed to be at  the outside the coven right now but misfortune has interfered again. She was aware, very much aware actually that this might happen, but who would have thought that it was a higher class vampire who caught them, or at least she thought based from the way Jisoo and Lisa addresses him.

"You'd better hurry up," Jiyong snapped. "Before I lost my patience."

Jennie chokes a gasped, high class vampire sure is scary. Hesitant, Jennie breath out as she slowly turned to face Jiyong.

"Remove the hood of your cloak." Jiyong ordered.

With trembling hand, Jennie reached over and removed the hood over her head.

"Aurie?" Jiyong said, as her eyes narrowed towards Jisoo and Lisa.

"What's the meaning of this?" Jiyong asked, "Where are you planning on taking her?"

"It was what I'm trying to explain to you earlier, my lord." Jisoo started, lying. "Aurie wanted some air. So, me and Lisa," Jisoo glanced at Lisa, then added. " Thought we could give her a little break from her room."

Jiyong's eyes narrowed deeper. Jisoo swallowed nervously when Jiyong only stared at her in silence. Then Jiyong finally nodded which took like forever.

Letting out the breath that they don't even noticed they've holding, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa relax their tense muscle.

"It's a good timing that you three are here. I was about to go to Aurie's room to fetch her." Jiyong said as her eyes held Aurie for a moment  and then drifted towards Jisoo.

"You can go back to the party," Jiyong paused, when Jiyong noticed that Jisoo, Aurie and Lisa was not properly dress for a ball. "Or your room. And Aurie and Lisa, you two, come with me."

"Why?" Lisa asked, as her eyes narrowed in alarm when the two guards step towards them and posing right next to them, sandwiching Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa in between them.

"If you'll pardon me. " One of the guard said to Jisoo. "Step aside. Were only here for the two of them."

"Hey-" Lisa tried to correct the guards for being rude towards Jisoo but Jisoo stopped her from doing so.

"That's alright, Lisa." Jisoo said without even a hint of angry, upset or hurt on voice.

Lisa was about to protest, but froze when the guard who was rudely addressing Jisoo flew across the hall and landed hard against the marble tile.

The guard's face was masked with shock and confusion as he stared at Jiyong.

"Listen, you insolent one." Jiyong growled. "You have no right or permission to address her like that. Have you forgotten your place here? Remember that your just a mere guard in here. You're lucky that it was me and not the Queen, who was here or else you're a dead meat by now, but next time I heard you talk to Jisoo like that, I will stake your in front of the public until you bleed yourself over and over. Would you like that? Would you?"

Jiyong snarled at him, as his chilly voice not only made the guards shivered, but also Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa.

" No, no, no, my lord I... I'm so sorry, my lord. I'm so sorry, your highness. I promise I won't do it again. The guard kneeled down, his whole body was trembling and his eyes were wide with fears.

"Jisoo?" Jiyong called her out.  Jisoo frowned in silence, she knows that Jiyong was making her to choose her decision.

"Um," Jisoo hesitated, her eyes shifted towards the kneeling guard. "It's alright, that's not really a big deal... I guess."

Jiyong sighed and shook his head. "Get out of here before I change my mind." He said to the guard.

He nodded and stumbled to his feet hurriedly, tripping in the process and run fast.

"Jisoo, go to your room." Jiyong's eyes swept to Jennie and Lisa. " You two, follow me."

Lisa makes a quick glance to Jisoo and Jisoo gives her an apologetic look. Lisa shrugged and attempted to offer a smile before she put her arm around Jennie, holding her while they followed Jiyong with the other guard behind them.
 

-----xoxoxo-----

 

"Useless, bastard!" Jaejoong shouted in rage as he flipped the table in front of him upside down.

"How can she defeated them when she was outnumbered, what the did Joon gi do that he died with an untrained and good for nothing minx."

"From what I saw, she's not untrained, my lord." Minho said, "And someone aid her. A very well trained warrior, my lord."

"Who was it?" Jaejoong growled.

"My apology, my lord. But I didn't recognize him. My speculation, he's new." Minho bowed his head.

Jaejoong sighed heavily. "Where is Jennie now?"

"Inside the coven, my lord." Minho informed.

"Did you inform Changmin about this?" Jaejoong said, as he eyed Onew who standing next to Minho.

Onew who didn't even flinch from his glared nodded. "Yes. He's already well aware of the situation."

"Good. For now, let's wait for his news."

"How about the plan of attacking the coven, my lord. Are we still going to do that?" Onew asked him.

"Cancel the plan. Tell the men, there's a change of plan and wait until my next command." Jaejooong ordered him.

"Yes, my lord." Onew bowed down and leave the room.

"Lisa Manoban. Who would have thought that of all the people you're the one who was going to be the biggest hindrance of my plan." Jaejoong sneered.

"The next time I'll see you. I'll make sure to put you in your very place....to hell."

 

-----xoxoxo-----

 

Jennie and Lisa found themselves standing in front of the Council chamber door. Lisa immediately reached out for Jennie's hand as the uneasiness settled over her that cause her stomach knotted. This is not good.

The door opened and Jiyong stepped out of the way to allow them go first. They comply, Lisa gripped tightened around Jennie's hand that make her look up, and by the way Lisa's stiff expression  Jennie knew that something was not right.

Jennie's eyes moved slight, erratic motion as  her eyes landed to every person seating in a semi-circle table inside the room. Then her eyes shifted to Jiyong and to the woman next to him she was small next to him, but Jennie could feel the immeasurable power and the eminence she posses. And she slightly look like Jisoo too.

"Wait, she is your Queen?" Jennie whispered to Lisa.

"Yes," Lisa whispered back. "Her Majesty, Queen Dara."

"Is she the one you've been talking about, My Queen."

Lisa turned to Yunho as he talked first.

"Yes, my lord." Dara said and then walked in the center and stopped in front of Jennie and Lisa.

"May I present to you. The Bloodlass, Aurie."

"Aurie?" Yunho nodded. "Are you from the witch clan, young miss?" Yunho asked.

Jennie turned to Lisa, worried and in return Lisa give a reassuring grin. Then Jennie nodded.

"Can you prove it?" Changmin asked.

"There's no need for that, my lord." Chaerin said. "Lisa already witness it with her own eyes."

"How can you be sure about it, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter