GET TOGETHER PARTY

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

GET TOGETHER PARTY

-----xoxo-----

 

 

Lisa arrived  at the campus just in time Jennie's last class ended. She hopped off on her motorcycle and leaned into it as she watch the other students through her black tinted helmet hurriedly made their way out from the building, maybe because to prepare for tonight's bonfire. She heard from Mino that the seniors are holding a get together party tonight at the beach. She noticed that some of the students are curiously glancing at her. She kinda gets them, after all she's still putting on her helmet.

According to Momo's text, who was also Jennie's classmate for her last subject. They were in the east wing of the art and science building. 

Jennie was the last one to exit out the building and she was talking to a brunette girl, if she's not mistaken her name is, Nayeon.

She seemed so worn out and... Sad. Lisa frowned because she knew that it was her fault, she did this to her.

Lisa had noticed the same menace that she felt during their operation at the old Rest House, Jerking her attention away from Jennie, toward the unexpected intruder. She caught it, that flash of smoke-like- red light from the dark corner of science and art build and another from the other side building it was dark so no one noticed them.

"." Lisa took off her helmet. Jennie and Nayeon was now near to the corner where the other vampire was hiding.

Lisa sped down the alley with her silenced gun drawn. She drew the trigger without even thinking about it and put a bullet into the vampire’s head and he dropped with his body turning into ashes.

Wasting no time, Lisa leaped towards the other male vampire, who was now on the move towards Jennie and Nayeon. With full strength, Lisa punched him in the nose that his head snapped backwards and flew back,  slamming his back into the wall. In a split second, Lisa was right away in front of him with a gun pointed in his direction.

" You're one of Jaejoong's minions. Why are you after those girls?" Lisa asked with a cold and deadly voice.

"Who the are you?" The saber said, bearing his fangs.

"That's not the answer I was looking for."  Lisa said, backhanded him with her gun.

"!" The saber bawled.

"Why are you following them?" 

The saber bark a laugher. " I get it now. You're  one of the nightcrawlers, right?" He glanced up and glared at Lisa. "Just my lucky night."

Lisa sighed heavily. " Don't waste my time, saber. Answer my question now."

"What if I don't want to. What are you going to do about it?" The saber challenged Lisa.

 One swift motion of her gun goes by too quickly, The Saber screamed and howled in pain, falls down on his knees, clamping his now wounded left leg.

"Don't worry that the bullet will just paralyze you, but the next one will surely kill you if you don't tell me why are you following those girl."

The saber swallowed. " Lord Jaejoong,  instructed me to follow that black hair girl and keep an eye on her." he stated with a shaky voice.

"That's it? You're  not here to kill her?"

"No...I'm not here to kill her." The saber glances up nervously at the gun once. 

"How many of you were here?"

"Three."

Three? I only sense two vampires Who's the other one?. Lisa thought.

"Don't lie to me. I only sense two of you."

"I'm not lying. There's three of us."

"I already killed one of you. Who's the other one?"

"I don't know...I never meet him."

"What do you mean you never met him ?"

"Lord Jaejoong only tell us that one of us was pretending to be one of her classmates, so we only need to keep an eye on her from the distance."

What the hell?! There's another one and it's pretending as her classmate.

"Look, you already got what you want. Can you let go of me now?

"Okay." Lisa said softly.

The saber smiled. "Really?"

"No."

"No? But you said---"

Bang! Lisa pulled the trigger and the bullet hits the vampire straight through the forehead and he collapses to the ground, body turning into ashes.

"You're so annoying." Lisa breathed and glanced to the art and science building, Jennie no longer in the hallway.

She swept her gaze across the area, finally found her in the parking lot in front the science and art building. Lisa in a sharp breath, relieved that shes safe for now.

A Sabertooth is pretending to be a Jennie's classmate. Who could that be? She need to find that vampire faster before he harms Jennie.

But first she needs to go home and take a shower. And perhaps think about the possible solution to locate that saber.

 

-----xoxo-----

 

What’s wrong?” Nayeon asked Jennie turning towards her as opened the driver's seat door of her car.

Jennie shook her head slightly. "Nothing, I thought I heard a gun shot."      

"Gun shot? Where?"

Jennie shook her head. "Maybe it's only in my imagination."

Nayeon laughed. "You're weird."

Jennie smiled at her friend.

"Are you sure you're not coming with us tonight?" Nayeon asked Jennie.

"I'm not in the mood tonight and besides, it's school days and you wwentto the club, remember?"

"Who care about school days! And last Saturday was boring because you were not there. But tonight is different, bigger crowd, louder and crazier."

"Are they going to do  this for the whole semester?"

Nayeon shrugged. "Don't know... Come on Jennie, we're seniors , let' join to this kind of get together party . This was our last year, so let's savor this moment , while it's still here."

"I don't know."

 

Nayeon sighed. "Look, I know that you're heartbroken, but you can't stay like that forever at some point you need to move on and forget about Lisa."

Forget About Lisa. Can she even do that?  Jennie shook here head.

Nayeon was right she can't stay like this forever. Sticking around in her apartment, alone will only make her think of Lisa, she needs a distraction. She need take Lisa off her head at least for tonight.

Jennie nodded yes. "Okay, let's do it "

 "Really ?... Yesss!" Nayeon squealed.

                 

-----xoxo-----

 

The beach was already crowded when they arrived there. Mostly people Jennie knew, but a few fresh faces. There's Loud music bursting threw out the beach, while others were with their circle of friend talking and laughing. Jennie never thought this was such a big  get together party, but there is one missing person. Jisoo.

Nayeon poured herself and Jennie a beer in a cup, and handed one to Jennie.

  "So...how was it? I told you it will be fun." Nayeon said, smiling frat ear to ear.

"Yeah,  you're right. By the way, where is  Jisoo? Is she coming tonight?"

Nayeon sipped her beer. " She told me that she will be late a little bit because she has something really important to do."

"That's fine by me."

"Seriously, she's one another weird person." Nayeon said.

We're one weird best friend after all ." Jennie smiled.

 

"Yes, kinda agree to that . We are truly meant for each other." Nayeon laughed.

"I weird you." Jennie said, bumping her shoulder to Nayeon.

"And I weird you too."  Nayeon hugged Jennie as they laughed at their silly antics.

Jennie was sipping her beer when she heard a loud cheer from the circle of the fashion design department, and saw a guy with a green hair walked toward his crew. She recognized him, he's one of Lisa's friends.

He smiled at someone and Jennie followed his gaze, and saw he was smiling to a girl from her department, she was standing in the crowd around the DJ, smiling back at him, her eyes lit up and the girl hurried come over him and give him a hug.

 

Jennie groaned inwardly. They're so the same, Lisa and him. Flirt around and when they got what they want from that person they leave them in tears, hopeless and broken.

Jennie looked away and instead glared at guy pouring some gas along the woods.

 

She glanced back again to Lisa's friend and he was gazing at her with an unreadable expression  Surprise? Curious? Whatever she really don't care.

She took a deep breath as Nayeon took a seat next to her and lean on. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter