breathe

drabbles

She makes the request with innocent intentions. Let me touch your stomach, Unnie.

Yongsun gives her a side-eye, the times Byulyi pinched at her stomach fat making her wary, but she turns to stand in front of her anyway. Byulyi stays still in the middle of the couch, more sincere than usual, eyes level with Yongsun’s navel. She looks up at Yongsun’s curious eyes, hands obediently waiting until Yongsun says yes, you can.

"Are you making fun of me again?" Yongsun asks, even though she can tell there is no mischief in Byulyi's expression.

Byulyi merely shakes her head.

“I guess so.” Yongsun concedes.

A little smile curves into Byulyi’s lips. “Yongddunie always does what I ask~” She hums happily as her hands find themselves gravitating towards the top of Yongsun’s hips.

Yongsun can’t even find it in her to scoff, not when Byulyi’s feather-light fingers graze the arc of her hip bone. She feels a shiver run to the top of her thighs and wills herself to not lean into the touch. But when Byulyi finally runs her palm along Yongsun’s bare waist, she almost pulls back. Byulyi’s hands are a prickly cold, she feels goosebumps rising on her arms, her neck, a burning at the tips of her ears.

“Your hands are cold.”

Byulyi glances up from studying the slight dips and swells of Yongsun’s abdomen. “I can warm them up.” She says, hands slid flat against Yongsun’s stomach now. Yongsun waits for Byulyi to move her hands away, but what comes causes her to shiver again, shaking her up to her shoulders. Byulyi blows a hot breath against her fingers, splayed, so that Yongsun can feel it run over her skin. She tenses her muscles letting out a surprised gasp that doesn’t quite sound like a moan.

Yongsun brings her hand to Byulyi’s head, fingers weaving into the strands of dark locks and tugging, gentled but firm, so the younger woman is looking up into her eyes.

“Byulyi what are you doing.” Yongsun hisses, glancing around. They’re alone.

“It’s just us, Yong.” Byulyi reassures her, enjoying the tightness of Yongsun’s fingers in her hair. “I’m warming up my hands for you.” And she presses down each other her fingers against Yongsun’s skin. It tickles slightly, so Yongsun can’t help her smile. Byulyi notices.

“You like that?” She teases, guiding Yongsun a little closer.

“No.” Yongsun lies, a fake pout forming on her lips. Her hand is still in Byulyi hair, but she’s relaxed now, letting the other woman do as she wishes.

“What if I do this?” Byulyi tugs Yongsun so close she’s got one knee on the couch between Byulyi’s knees, bracing herself so she doesn’t just fall on top of her. Byulyi lightly places her lips against Yongsun’s stomach, mouth agape before letting out another long exhale, and she feels the fingers in her hair tighten.

Yongsun feels Byulyi breathe heat right into her, it rushes to her head, burning her cheeks, and ignites the pit of her core, and lower. She brings her other hand to tangle into Byulyi’s hair and they command her to look up again.

“You like that?” Byulyi her lips and her eyes are ablaze with the same heat she just instilled.

Yongsun glances at the door, then the drab clock above it. It’s not locked, but they probably have 10 minutes until someone comes in. She places a quick kiss on Byulyi’s brow as an answer before guiding her head back down.

“Don’t leave any marks.”