troublemaker

drabbles

“Why am I wearing this?” Yongsun asks with a pout, idly flapping the lapels of her suit jacket.

“It’s y.” Byulyi answers plainly, walking up to her and running her hands over the seams of the collar.

“It’s just more to take off, I’m not even wearing pants. This isn’t exactly an image.” Yongsun whines. She was admittedly getting a little impatient.

Both she and Byulyi were almost completely undressed when Byulyi suddenly sat up and requested she put on her suit jacket. Only her. Which meant Byulyi was still scantily clad, unabashed in the privacy of their own hotel room, standing in front of her and idly the jacket she threw on. She could feel Byulyi’s light touches through the thick material, but more and more she was of the opinion that this thing was just in her way.

“Do you just really like this jacket or something?” Yongsun asked, trying to get her girlfriend’s attention. Byulyi looked to be deep in thought staring at the article.

“Well, it’s not that.” Byulyi says, finally, as she guides Yongsun across the room. She has her fingers around the lapels like reins and for some reason that compels Yongsun to follow without complaint. Or maybe it was the fact that Byulyi was only wearing her underwear. Maybe it was that too.

Yongsun senses that she’s being backed up towards the bed but Byulyi stops her before she hits. She doesn’t actually know quite what to do. She and Byulyi switched around a lot but even then, Byulyi was hardly this demanding. She starts to bring her hands up, Byulyi has had a tantalizing amount of skin showing for a while now, but a flicker of the taller girl’s eyes and her hands are falling back to her sides.

Finally, Byulyi speaks again.

“I just think it’s a little bit unfair.” Byulyi murmurs. Yongsun can feel her eyes burning into her. Maybe the jacket was a good idea after all. She’s pretty sure Byulyi’s gaze would have lit her aflame otherwise.

“Unfair that you’re driving me around while being a tease?” Yongsun breathes.

Byulyi kisses her for that. It’s sweet, but it also tells her to shut up. The hold on her suit tightens suddenly and Yongsun feels herself being pushed back.

“It’s unfair that you were the only one that got to do this.” Byulyi tears the suit off Yongsun’s shoulders as she’s falling backwards onto the bed.

Yongsun gasps as she hits the blankets. Byulyi climbs on her lap, straddling her. Between the hotel A/C that’s now blowing on her bare shoulders and Byulyi’s cold thighs making contact with her stomach, Yongsun shudders. Byulyi runs her hands along Yongsun’s arms, lightly feeling the goosebumps rising at her touch.

Seeing them from below, Byulyi’s eyes look darker than they usually do, but Yongsun can see a softness in them that’s always there when Byulyi looks at her. She feels a tingling sensation whilst under that gaze, but honestly, she’s felt a tingling for a while now. And Byulyi had interrupted their moment just so she could do this? Yongsun was well and quite impatient now.

“You made me put this on just so you could take it off?”

Byulyi shrugged from atop. “It looked fun on stage,” she said teasingly.

Yongsun reaches up and pulls Byulyi down by her neck. “I think it’ll be more fun for the both of us if you take the rest off as well.” She suggest, but they both know it’s a demand.

Byulyi obliges with a hot kiss and fingers curling under the straps of her bra.