Tomorrow is The Day

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer's POV

 

Hyesoo was waking up with her eyes swollen. She looked at her side and she found Jongin was sleeping next to her. Not in a submissive way. In fact, they have been slept in each other's room since they were kids. But nothing happened. She sighed silently and Jongin was stirring in his sleep. She got up from the bed and when she looked at her reflection in the mirror, she realized that her eyes were in the worst state of swollen eyes.

"Oh God! How can I go to class like this?" Hyesoo thought. She was pressing her eyes as if it would make it look slightly better.

"Soo?" Jongin husky morning voice was something that made her startled.

"I have no idea that I will look like this in the morning.." said she. She sighed while she was still facing the mirror.

"Huh?" he asked. Confused. Maybe he has forgotten about what happened yesterday. It was so different from Hyesoo. She still remembered everything.

"Look at my eyes!~" she pouted. Whining. Finally, facing him.

Jongin's expression was priceless. But instead of comforting her, he bursted into laughter. "You look like a mess. Hahaha.." he clutched his stomach, curling into a ball. "I swear, Soo. Hahaha.."

The next thing that Jongin knew was that a pillow suddenly hit his face. Hard enough to make him confused for awhile about what happened.

"Yah! Yah!" Hyesoo kept on throwing the pillow punches on his body that somehow made him laugh more. "How can you say that to me?! You're really a good bestfriend, aren't you?!" Hyesoo was ready to hit him with the strongest attack when her door was knocked. Her mother's voice greeted the suddenly silent room.

Hyesoo was stumbled while she was getting of from the bed. As if nothing happened last night, she opened the door with a light heart. She usually doesn't want to meet her parents whenever there was another problem about the arranged marriage.

She opened the door and found her mother had a concern face for her. She looked inside the room and she saw Jongin was trying combing his messy hair. He grinned at Hyesoo's mom.

"I heard you were crying last night." her mother said. Hyesoo was inhaling deeply. As if she forgot about that awhile ago. "It must be because of your father." she hugged Hyesoo. Hyesoo was dumbfounded. "Hyesoo, I'm so sorry. I'm not a good mother for you." she said. Hyesoo found her mother was shaking and her shoulder felt wet. Her mother was crying. Jongin knew that too. But he was frozen on where he sat. "You can skip classes for today." her mother broke the hug. She swept Hyesoo's tears that even Hyesoo herself did not realize that she was also crying. Probably because it was so often that she cried.

She smiled at her mother and she swept her tears too. And she shook her head. Probably, Hyesoo would be in cloud nine right now if her mother asked her to skip classes before all of this happened. But, now everything was different. She had to go to campus. She needed to see Junmyeon while she was still his girlfriend only. And not someone else's wife.

"Eomma.." Hyesoo rasped. "Can I just ask one thing?" her tears were threatening to spill again. Her mom nodded. Somehow Jongin suddenly became nervous too. "Eomma.. please let me spend today with Junmyeon oppa." she exhaled. "Only for today... please let me just be with him..." she pleaded and her mom was crying again. Hugging her once more. Tighter than before.

"Just go see him.." finally her mother said that. "See him just how you want it.. that's the least I can do.." and with that both of them were crying. Harder than before. Jongin was still sitting on his previous place. His heart actually could not handle that too.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyesoo was on the hallway to her class. Jongin actually did not have class until after the break, but he just could not leave Hyesoo alone to campus. He looked at her for quite a lot. Her eyes were still swollen although they were not as bad as before. But you still could tell that she had been crying.

"Are you sure you want to meet him like this?" Finally Jongin braved himself to ask her.

It was silent until she inhaled and closed her eyes, "After this class I think it will be better."

He nodded although she did not see that. "I think that's better."

So when they have been near Hyesoo's class, Jongin went to the cafeteria. He hasn't eaten.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jongin was sitting alone in the middle of the cafeteria. He was busy eating his food when suddenly someone grabbed his still untouched milk. He was going to complain for whoever did that when suddenly he decided to shut up. It was Park Chanyeol who did that. Sehun was already sitting beside him without he realized it.

"Thank you for the milk." Chanyeol was grinning. As if they have been talking to each other before.

"Buy him another one. Here, use my money." said Sehun. Jongin was not complaining. He just want his milk back. But thinking about this cocky bastard who crushed Hyesoo into pieces then suddenly would marry her was just too overwhelming to bear. Jongin was going to leave the table when suddenly he saw Junmyeon was walking to the cafeteria. He was with Baekhyun.

"Where did Baek hyung go since last night? Why didn't I meet him at all?" thought Jongin.

"Did you come here with Hyesoo?" Sehun asked. Jongin forgot that Sehun was with him all this time.

He nodded but he didn't look at him. Jongin heard Sehun scoffed.

"Why do you always hate me?" he asked. Jongin was rolling his eyes. "Even before I broke up with Hyesoo, you have hated me."

"Should we discuss this?" Jongin finally looked at him. Even as guy, Jongin also admitted that Sehun was indeed so good looking. Only if his personality is better than this, he thought Sehun must not be a human.

"Molla.. Let's not talk about this. But seeing Junmyeon just walked by.. I become curious whether last night Hyesoo was crying." Sehun actually did not mean it for Jongin to hear, but that was loud enough for Jongin to hear it.

"Is that something you always do? Mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter