I will be Married to Oh Sehun

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here.. we've arrived." said Sehun. And I thank to God for making this hell of a ride end. I don't know why but I kept on thinking about Sehun during the ride. Ah! I must be crazy! Why is destiny so unfair to me?!

"Yah, do you want to go home to my house?" and with what Sehun said once again, I snap logic back to reality.

 

I rolled my eyes and opened his car's door. I was ready to got off, but he stopped me once again. "Isn't it the time to say thank you?" he asked.

"For what? For the dinner and the ride?" I looked at him. Crap! Why does he look so attractive?! No, Hyesoo! I shook my head. "Thank you then.." I said. Don't think anything about him! You have to remember about what he did to you!

"Alright! I'll see you tomorrow. I'll pick you up!" he flashed me his smile and I widen my eyes.

"Andwae!" I shook my head vigorously. "I can't. You can't!" I looked at my house when I realized that he had looked at me for quite a long time now. "Besides, I don't want to! Tsk! So confident!" I rubbed my arms. I don't know why I suddenly feel cold. Maybe because of his ice cold soul has been evaporating.

"Arasseo." I instantly looked at him. I just quite surprised that he didn't try more. Well.. not because I want him to try for more. "But you seem so surprised." he smirked. "Are you expecting me to beg for that?" he moved closer to me. I think my face was already so red.

"Yah!" I moved his head away from mine. "Who said that?! Who expected something like that?!" I glared at him.

But he laughed on his seat. "I like it when you have not change."

I gulped because suddenly I remember that time when I really liked the way he laughs. "Molla! I go now!" I opened the door and got off. I have to make my sense come back to me.

"Hye.." he called me back and I just rolled my eyes. I hate him for using that nickname but I just let him do that. He won't give up actually.

"Mwo?" I turned to look at him.

"I have a fun day today. Thank you.." and he smiled so genuinely to me. Why does my heart skip a bit? I gulped and shook my head. "I go now.." and he closed his window.

"Nde.." I nodded. I could see him looking at me when he started the engine and finally went home.

 

I inhale deeply and I am actually kind of afraid that I might like him once again. I even become curious to why he broke up with his girlfriend and where she is now. Oh God! I should stop thinking about that. Right! I have to focus on my mission!

"Yah!" I was quite surprised when I heard Baek oppa's voice. I turned to face him. He was in front of the door. I was walking there and I saw him have that smirk of his.

"Mwo?" I glared at him. "Don't even start!" I groaned.

And he giggled, "Seems that you have a good time with Sehun." he wiggled his brows and I pinched his side. "YAH!~~~" he wiggled and I laughed at him.

"You deserve it!" I walked passed him and he followed me to the living room.

 

"Oh, Hyesoo. How was your dinner with Sehun?" My mom suddenly showed up and sat on the couch.

And I sat there too. Baek oppa too. "Woah! You even had a dinner with him?!" he looked at me with his teasing eyes. I really want to punch his soul.

"I thought you don't like him?" I said to Baek oppa and he stuck his tongue out to me.

"Why does Baek hate Sehun? Isn't he a good guy?" my mom said that. I must have choked my food if I was eating. A good guy my ! 

"Yeah mom, he's really good that I have to eat dinner and married to a guy who was just a jerk." I said and my mom was quite taken aback.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter