The Flashback

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesoo's POV

 

I looked at the window and I sighed silently when the car came to my campus gate. I still need to walk to my class.

"We are here, miss." said my driver.

"Thank you.." I bowed and smiled back to him before I got off. I just hope I won't see Sehun today.

 

"Hyesoo!" crap! I have to walked faster. "Yah! Wait up!" I think today won't be a good day. Well, except later in Jun oppa's house.

"What do you want?!" I yanked my arm that was caught by that person.

"Since when have you become this kind of person?" he frowned.

I crossed my arms and looked behind him, "You know the reason, oppa.." I lowered my head.

"Eomma was crying when you spoke so harshly to her." he kept looking at me.

"I cry because of her too and appa." I looked at him briefly. "I need to go. I have a presentation." I wanted to walk away but he stopped me.

"Will you tell me why did you break up with Oh Sehun?" he asked and I stopped directly. "I guess, the reason is more than what appa said yesterday."

I inhaled deeply, "Well, it's fine if you don't want to tell me. I just want to help.." he added. Should I tell Baek oppa? Maybe he should know so he can help me even more.

"Well.." I turned to looked at him. "Please meet me after class, oppa. I really want to tell someone other than Jongin too." and he nodded.

"You're alright, right?" he asked and I chuckled.

"I am.." I gave him a small smile.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I walked to my class as if I don't have any left energy. Even when I did the presentation and also when I have to listen to my classmates' presentations. All of this really drain my energy. I never think that my love life is like this. Back in high school, I thought that I will be with Oh Sehun. But when I finally get the chance, why it has to be like this? why the chance comes when I don't want to be with him anymore. I looked at the class window and I hope I can tell Baek oppa about this already.

So when finally the bell was ringing, I instantly ran to where I should meet Baek oppa.

"Oppa!" I waved my hand and he looked at me smiling.

"What takes you so long?" he pouted when I approached him.

"I've been running here." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Aigoo.." he looked at me as if there was something on my face.

"Why? Do I have something on my face?" I touched my face but he kept on looking at me. "Oppa, why?"

"I never think that you dated Oh Sehun back then." when he said that I was like didn't know what I should say. "But why did you break up with him?" and bit my inner cheek.

I looked at my feet when I remembered everything that Oh Sehun said to me on his graduation day. I love her. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry? I want to laugh whenever I remembered all of that.

"Are you alright?" Baek oppa peeked at me. "Yah, why are you crying?" he cupped my cheeks. What? Even I didn't realize it. "It's fine if you don't want to-"

"No!" I cut him off. "I want it. Please listen to me." and then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter