Paboya

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air was so cold that Hyesoo had to tighten her jacket. After she got off the bus, she immediately walked to her parents' house. Maybe they will be curious to why I'm here. I hope they don't know that I have been crying. She thought. She didn't bring many clothes, but her bag looked kind of heavy. The road was not that far for her to reach the house.

"Hyesoo?" said Baekhyun who was quite startled when he saw his sister opened the gate. He immediately ended the phone call that he made.

"Oppa? Why are you outside?" she asked. She walked straight to him. She eyed him curiously to why he ended the phone call. "Did you talk to someone on the phone?" she added. She walked inside the house.

Baekhyun was trailing behind her. He was scratching his not itchy head, "Just my friend. It's not that important." he closed the door. "Why do you bring a lot of things?" he eyed her bag.

"Where is eomma?" she asked. Ignoring what Baekhyun asked. "There is redbean cake there. You can eat it."

"Jinjja?!" he immediately looked for the cake in the bag. "Eomma will be home soon. Oh? Why did you buy a lot?" he asked her. She was in the kitchen, looking for a drink.

"The other one is for Jongin. I separated it already." she answered. "Waeyo?" she plopped down on the couch beside him. Curious to why he was not paying any attention anymore. "Oppa?!" she nudged him hard.

"Oh! Ehm.. no no, it's alright." he shook his head and took one of the cake.

"Oppa, is there something that you hide from me? Why are you like this? I can see you're not like before." she looked at his tensed back.

"Nothing. I don't hide anything." after a pause he answered.

"Arasseo. I'll go to Jongin's house." she frowned when he just nodded. What's wrong with him?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jongin-ah, I'm here." she talked to him from his gate's lock.

"Arasseo." he greeted her with his smile before he said that he would open the gate.

"Jongin!" she immediately hugged him. Made him almost tripped. "I bought redbean cake!" she showed him the cake. Smiling widely.

He laughed, "Come in!"

 

"Why are you always at home alone?" she plopped down on the couch.

He walked from the kitchen. Bringing some fruit juice. "They are so busy. I'm fine though." he shrugged.

She looked at his face and frowned, "Yah!" she cupped his cheeks so she could look at him intently. "Were you crying?" she asked and he immediately looked away. "Jongin-ah,"

"Aniya." he laughed awkwardly.

"Arasseo." she shrugged. She thought that he would tell her if he wanted. She didn't want to make him tell something he didn't want to talk.

After a rather long pause, "It's about Gaeun actually." he was nudging the cake.

"What about her?" She asked. Squinting her eyes when she sensed that it would be a serious conversation.

He sighed, "We broke up."

It was something she didn't expect she would hear. But why? What happened? She wanted to bombard him with so many questions but then she remembered that it would't be good. So she just looked at him. He started eating the cake. Somehow that confused her.

"Jongin,"

"It's ok though. I think this will be better." he bit another bite. "Where did you buy this? Why is this so good?" he asked. He looked fine but she knew that he wasn't.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" she hugged his side. And he stopped eating. He just played with the cake. "I'm sorry. I wasn't with you right after that." she whispered.

"It's alright. I don't want to bother you. Besides, it happened today." he sighed and she decided to just listened to him. Sometimes his voice was cracking and there, she would hug him tighter. And the reason why she asked for a break up was because she said that she just couldn't do that anymore. She said she was falling out love with him. She just didn't feel it the same way and that Jongin was just not enough for her. But, there was also a reason that Jongin just kept it by himself.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." she broke the hug. "Do you want me to stay here?" she asked.

He looked at her and smiled, "I'll be fine. Thanks for coming." and he looked away. "Where did you buy this? You haven't answered me." he ate the cake again.

"Oh?" she was a little bit confused. How could he change the topic instantly? He's really something. She tought.

"Yah!" he looked at her again with his stuffed mouth. That made her laughed instantly.

"You're so amazing. I love that." she was still laughing.

"Heish!" he grumbled. "Stop teasing me!" he narrowed his eyes at her before he headlocked her. Not in a serious way of course. And they were bursting in laughter.

"Yah! Stop it! You might kill me!" she tried to let his arm go. And when he let go of his arm, she pretended to cough. That made him ruffled her hair and got a glare from her. "Ah! This is so tiring." she leaned back on the couch and so did he. They both ate the cake. "It's good right?" she refered to the cake. "I knew it from Junmyeon's eomma." she took another bite.

"Huh? You finally meet him?" he instantly sat straight again. Directly looking at her.

"I'm good right?" she wiggled her eyebrows. He nodded and she told him the story. From how he ignored her until finally he let her meet him again.

"Woah! Daebak! I think Junmyeon hyung actually still loves you." he ate his cake again.

She sighed, "I don't know. I hope so."

"But, why are you here?" as if he just realized the fact. "Did you fight with your husband?" he giggled.

She snickered, "Don't use that phrase! Heish!" she grumbled, "Actually, I saw a girl's cardigan in our apartment. That annoyed me so much!"

"And what did he say?" he asked he leaned back at the couch agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter