That Oh Sehun!

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesoo's POV

 

That day, I was sitting in front of TV with Jongin and my brother Byun Baekhyunn. We were just watching a music show when suddenly there was someone who knocked at the door. It surely was not Junmyeon oppa. He said he was in his grandmother's house with his family. That person kept on knocking the door because one of the three of us didn't want to walk there and open it.

"Open it, Hye!~~" said Baek oppa.

"Shireo! You open it Jong-" before I finished my sentence, my phone was buzzing and I instantly cursed internally when I knew who phoned me. Damn! It must be him too! I instantly ran to the door. Just in case it was him, I didn't want anyone to know that. Thank god I still saved his number! But why did I even do that?!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I opened the door and surely it was definitely him. He had called me and texted me for my confirmation about my relationship with Jun oppa. Can he just stop bothering me?!

I just glared at his annoyingly attractive face, "Why are you here?" I looked at him and saw he was panting, probably he was running. His house was just three blocks away.

"Why didn't you answer any of my texts and calls?" he asked me.

I scoffed, "I think we both know why I did that!" I crossed my arms, "Now will you please just go back to your house?!" I tried to close the door but he prevented me. He narrowed his eyes and that somehow made me suddenly nervous about what he would say.

"Really, Hye!" he fixed his stare on me, "Out of all people.. you choose him?" he kept on looking at me with his deep eyes, and I could just inhale deeply.

"He's the best.." I looked at him and it seemed that I could feel what he felt, shiver instantly ran down my spine when I realized how serious he was.

 

Just then when I saw him tried to speak again, he was cut off by Baek oppa who suddely came into the scene with Jongin too. He was so angry and I was so confused too when I saw how Sehun's expression was changing from hurting to cocky.

"Why the hell are you here?!" snapped Baek oppa and Sehun was just smirking.

"Just ask your little sister.." said Sehun with his cocky smirk. Instantly Baek oppa was looking at me and I widen my eyes, really didn't know what to say. Why are they like enemies?

"Hyesoo?" asked Baek oppa.

"He.." what should I say?! "He just asked me about something.." I gulped when both of them looked at me like catching me lying.

Baek oppa looked at Sehun instantly, I guessed asking for confirmation. "Of course I want a confirmation from her about her new relationship with her current boyfriend." Sehun looked at Baek oppa smirking while Baek oppa was squinting his eyes at him, "That was so rude however that she just asked her ex-boyfriend to just go home.." he lowered his head and sighed. I knew he was just being exaggerating. But why did he do that?! For what?

"EX-BOYFRIEND?!" suddenly Baek oppa was yelling on my face. "Byun Hyesoo! Tell me everything about that!" and with that, Sehun permitted himself to leave before smirking at me as if he gave me a clue about what I would face later.

"Now will you tell me what I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter