A Date With Jun Oppa (2)

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesoo's POV

 

“Here! Your ice cream.” Jun oppa handed me a cone vanilla ice cream. I was sitting near the entrance and he was the one who ordered this.

“Thank you..” I grinned and I saw him having a cookie ice cream. “I really like this place.” I ate my ice cream.

“It’s good!” he ate his and he gave an amused face.

“It should be.” I nodded. “You really has a good taste.” I smiled.

“You do too.” He pointed at my ice cream. But I have a good idea to . “Yeah I have a good taste.” I looked at him and smirked.

He looked at me didn’t get what I meant. I rolled my eyes, pretending to be annoyed. “You’re really a mood breaker.” I shook my head.

“Huh? What do you mean?” he asked clueless.

“I mean my good taste is you.” I mumbled while I ate my ice cream again.

He looked at me, “Ahhh! Really?” he smiled cheekily.

I laughed. Amused at how cute he could be. “Of course you are.” I looked at the cashier and I remembered that we have to watch a movie. “Oppa, when will the movie start?” It was a romance comedy movie that we wanted to watch.

He checked his watch, “we still have like 20 minutes.”

“Should we go?” I asked him. “We don’t want the ticket sold out.”

“Kaja!” he reached out his hand and I took it.

 

 

 

“Oppa, when will you take internship in a hospital?” we walked to the theatre with ice cone were still in our hands.

“It’s next year. Why?” he looked at me and I thought I was too catch up with maybe the way he speak maybe his good looking face. “Wae?”

I shook my head and smiled at him. “Nothing. I’m just so proud to have a smart and kind to be a doctor boyfriend.” I grinned and he ruffled my hair.

“Kaja! We don’t want the ticket sold out.”

 

But when I looked in front of me, I was almost fainted when I saw whom I saw. Why is he here? He was with his friends I guess and he looked at me and then he looked at Jun oppa. I kept looking at him like I saw my murder. Appa..

“Hyesoo, what’s wrong?” Jun oppa asked me. I looked at him and I shook my head.

“N-nothing.” I laughed awkwardly. I didn’t know that I stop walking just to see my dad. I think he will kill me like what Baek oppa said when I’m home later.

Jun oppa looked at our front and I looked at there again, fortunately he was not there anymore. I think he has already go to the Chinese restaurant near the theatre.

"Kaja!" he pulled me with him.

"Ne.." I bit my inner cheek. Don't think about it, Hyesoo! Today should be a happy date with your boyfriend! I inhaled deeply and we entered the theatre.

 

Jun oppa bought the tickets and I volunteered to buy the snacks. Well, after I insisted to buy of course. He said that he should be the one who bought it. And I told him that he can do that the other day. I hope there will be that other day.

During the movie, I mostly looked at him. I love the way he laughs, the way he smiles and the way he stuffs his face with the snacks. I sighed silently and when he caught me looking at him, I just smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. I shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter