I Can't Do This Anymore

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer's POV

 

It was after her second class that day when Hyesoo saw her brother again. She was sure that he saw her too, but then again, she saw him walking away from her.

"What's wrong with him?" said Hyesoo to herself. It was just so uncommon for Baekhyun to act that way. Moreover, he hasn't visited her new house since the wedding. So the next thing that Hyesoo did was following her brother just how her instinct asked her to do.

"Oppa!" she called him but he seemed to be not hearing that. But his shoes moved faster than before. "Baekhyun oppa! Oppa! OUCH!"

"Yah! Don't you have eyes?" said someone who just bumped into her. She rubbed her elbow before she bowed and apologize to that person who turned out to be a girl. "God! Is that all what you can do? Don't you see my books are on the floor now?! Collect them now!" said that girl, sulking while crossing her arms.

Hyesoo looked at the books too and was ready to collect them when someone was holding her not to even touch the book. "She has apologized so I think that's enough."

"Oppa-" Hyesoo whispered. Her eyes were soften when she looked at him. "He's still the same Baekhyun oppa" she thought.

"Mwo?! She bumped into me and she caused this!" that girl pointed at her books.

For not causing more troubles, Hyesoo suddenly collected the bookes and handed them to that girl. "Here. I'm so sorry for bumping into you." she bowed.

"Yah-" Baekhyun was going to said something when he was interrupted by that girl again. Saying that collecting the books already would not cause the unnecessary arguments. "Aigoo, that girl is so annoying. Heish!" grumbled Baekhyun.

"Oppa, it's alright. Besides, I was the one who bumped into her." she smiled. Looking at the frowning Baekhyun.

"You've been apologizing though." he shook his head and walked away from that place.

Hyesoo was trailing behind him, "Why did you pretend that you didn't hear me calling?" and she bumped into his back this time.

Baekhyun was gulping. He squeezed his hands several times before he shook his head. "I didn't hear you." he sighed silently.

"You lied, didn't you?" Hyesoo turned him around so that he was looking at her eyes at the moment.

"I didn't." he looked away.

"What a bad liar!" she stuck her tongue out at him. "Why did you do that?"

He sighed and walked again with her still trailing behind him. "I said I didn't. Ouch!" he stopped again but this time, he instantly turning around. Glaring. "Did you just smack my head?" he asked her in disbelief and she giggled. This time, it was him who was trailing behind her. Running to catch her with all his might. "HYESOO-AAAH! YOU WON'T GET AWAY FROM THIS!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah! Isn't that your brother in law?" asked Chanyeol to Sehun who wasplaying with his phone.

"Huh?" asked Sehun. Trying to see where Chanyeol was looking at.

"There! He was chasing someone named Hyesoo." Chanyeol was nodding his head while he was still looking at Baekhyun's back. "Oh!" He suddenlytouched his head. Startling Sehun. "Isn't Hyesoo your wife's name?" he asked Sehun enthusiastically but the latter was just rolling his eyes.

"She's Junmyeon's girlfriend." Sehun walked away. Leaving the confused chanyeol.

"What's wrong? Why are you suddenly like this? Sounds so not Oh Sehun." said Chanyeol.

Sehun shrugged, "She likes to be that student body president's girlfriend than my wife! !" he stopped in his track and threw the cap that he wore.

Chanyeol sighed and picked up the cap, "So you will give up again?"

Sehun glared at Chanyeol, "Never! I will definitely not let him win this time." he grabbed his cap and crushed it in his hand.

"Then why are you ignoring her?" Chanyeol asked.

"I should make her feel that she actually needs me." Sehun smirked.

"Ohooo, you already have a plan!" Chanyeol was fist-bumping Sehun's shoulder a few time. "You're such a master in this kind of things." he hugged Sehun's shoulder like a proud friend.

"I am." Sehun smirked with so many plans in his mind.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oppa! Do you know where Junmyeon oppa is?" Hyseoo asked while she was eating her lunch.

Baekhyun looked at her briefly before he looked away. He shook his head.

Hyesoo laughed cheekily, "Sure, you don't know~~~" she eyed him.

"I really don't know where he is!" he cleared his throat before he gulped the juice that he had been drinking.

"Sure~ You're not lying and you're not nervous now." she ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter