Jongin's POV 4

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JONGIN-AH! EAT ALREADY! YOUR BREAKFAST WILL BE COLD! JONGIN-AH! JONGIN-AH!"

I sighed tiredly when I heard my mom always does that everyday. Doesn't she think I will go deaf? Aish!

"JONGIN-AH!" and she yelled again.

"ARASSEO EOMMA!" I shouted from my room or else I will go deaf instantly.

I took my bag and laptop and headed to the dining room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Jongin-ah, annyeong!" Hyesoo greeted me.

"Nde.." I put my bag and laptop in front of her while I walked to the fridge. I looked at my fridge and I found nothing. Aish! My mom must be forget to shop again. I looked at Hyesoo and she was playing with her phone. Hmm.. Hyesoo.. I started frowning.. Hyesoo? Is she Hyesoo?! I ran and stood in front of her. I guess my brain was still processing what happened. "Yah! How come are you here?" I finally said that when she was only looking at me too.

She giggled, "I was quite confused when you weren't surprised I'm here." she chuckled and I sat in front of her.

"Why are you here?" I asked her. "Where is eomma?"

"She was going out." She shrugged. "Molla. I just want to be here." she smiled. Aish that smile!

I rubbed my neck. "Ekhm. Arasseo." God! Jongin what happened to you?!

"Why don't you eat your breakfast?" she asked me.

"Huh?" it seemed liked I wanted to process what happened. She raised her eyebrows. "Ah! Yes, yes! I eat it." I took some food that my mom had prepared. "Have you eaten?" I asked her and she nodded.

I ate the food and it was a complete silence. I only heard my spoon that was clanking. Hyesoo was just playing with her phone again. Why is she here? Shouldn't she go to campus with Junmyeon hyung? Is there something wrong with them?

"Why do you keep on looking at me?" she suddenly asked me. I instantly widen my eyes. Does she have more than two eyes?

"Who looked at you?!" I denied that and she scoffed.

"What a liar!" she folded her arms and leaned back to the chair. "Let me guess! Hmm.. I know what you are thinking about me." she wiggled her eyebrows.

I scoffed, "What with that face?! Come on! We have to go now!" I grabbed my bag and laptop. She was laughing behind me. I felt my face was warming. Why do I act like this today?! Aish!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Why were you in my house?" I asked her while we were waiting for the bus. "You didn't answer me honestly." I said. Looking at her. Her hair was messy because of the wind. I smiled looking at her.

"I know it. You must be curious of that." she smiled and looked at me. She tucked her hair behind her ear and I liked seeing that. "Maybe I miss doing something silly to you. Hahahahaha!" she was nudging my side and I just rolled my eyes on her. I should have hoped that kind of utterance would come out from her.

"Like seriously?" but I didn't give up asking her. "You.. you didn't have something going wrong with Junmyeon hyung? Or Sehun?" I asked her and she gave me her small smile.

She nodded. "Nothing wrong with Junmyeon oppa. But with Sehun.. everything is always going wrong." and she chuckled.

"Is that with your family?" I asked her again. But she rolled her eyes. Did I do something wrong?

"Just ask something like that once more and I will kill you!" she glared at me and I instantly widen my eyes. I gulped and I laughed inside. Hyesoo is really something. "Come on! The bus!" and she dragged me inside the bus.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyesoo was sitting near the window and I was sitting beside her. I looked at the window but my eyes were always diverted to her. Her hair was longer now and it was still messy because of the wind. I smiled silently.

"Jong-" she suddenly turned around and gave me a heart attack. It's actually because I was so worried that she might thinking something wrong that she caught me looking at her.

"H-Huh?" I stuttered.

"Do you have something to do later? Maybe with Ga Eun?" she asked me and I blinked rapidly.

I instantly shook my head. "A-Aniyo." I said.

"Good then. Do you want go grab some ice cream?" she asked me. "We can go to the arcade too."

"Sure!" I said. "But, why don't you go with Junmyeon hyung?" I raised my brows.

"He has a meeting today. Besides, he also has something to do for his internship later on." she shrugged. "Alright! It's a deal then!" and she smiled at me again. I couldn't help but smiled at her too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I guess it was right after my second class was ended that Hyesoo texted me. She wanted me to come with her and Junmyeon hyung to eat lunch together. So I said yes, I was currently sitting with them. But, a few moments after that, Baekhyun hyung also joined us.

"We do not meet too often, how are you?" Jun hyung asked me.

"I'm fine hyung. What about you?" I asked back.

He smiled and nodded. "I'm good."

"I heard you will do your internship soon?" I asked him again.

"I will. I'm still preparing what I will need." he smiled again while drinking his drink.

"I see you will do the best." I smiled. "But for Baek hyung, I'm actually quite worried." I tried to tease Baek hyung who was currently eating his food.

"Mwo? What's wrong with me? I will do good!" he stucked his tongue out to me and made a face. What I like about him is that he is quite childish but he is easy to talk to.

"I think I agree with Jongin." Hyesoo said.

"Ya! I'm also a smart student!" he grumbled. "You agree with me right, Jun?" he asked Jun hyung.

"Hmm.. let me think about that~" and with that, we all were laughin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter