Wedding Dress

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV

 

I got a message from Hyesoo when I was playing a game on my phone. It actually has been a while since I met and talked properly with her. Her life is so complicated now. Her father is actually a kind man, but sometimes when I think about him, he's kind of scary too. He's kind but he's so strict too. Sometimes I couldn't think how come Baek hyung can be so playful at times.

 

"Jongin, I'm in front of your house. Please let me in~" that is her message. Whenever she wants to sleep at my house, I know something is wrong with her. Maybe you guys curious whether I will not fall in love with her and make Gaeun jealous. Well, our friendship is kind of weird actually. So, yes, there was the time when I fell for her. I felt that I wanted Hyesoo to be more than a friend with me. It was before I met Gaeun. Hyesoo knows this fact too. Even she was also telling me that she once also fell for me. But we stopped what we felt before everything was out of control. At last, I was with Gaeun and she finally was with Oh Sehun. Her first boyfriend.

 

 

 

"What's now?" I was trailing behind her. I closed my room's door and she instantly laying on my bed.

"Nothing. I just like sleeping here." she mumbled and I rolled my eyes before I sat next to her. "Just go home~! I don't want to meet your angry father." I pulled her hair softly.

"Yah! Don't pull my hair!" she grumbled and glared at me.

"Besides, I also have a girlfriend. What if she will be jealous on you?" I asked her. Well, I just want to so she will tell me her problem.

She rolled her eyes, "Like I want to date you." she hit me with my pillow and I was laying flat on my bed.

"YAH!" I yelled and glared at her. "You were falling for me."

"You fell for me first!" said she and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Mwo? Mwo? Mwo?!" she hit me.

"Yah! Byun Hyesoo! I will kill you when you finish this!" I protected myself with my pillow. Then I peeked at her when she stopped. "Are you done?" i squinted my eyes.

"Where are your parents?" she stood and walked to my study table. My eyes were following her.

"They haven't gone home." I said.

 

She sat on my chair and she was fidgeting her fingers. "How is Gaeun? I haven't talked to her for a while." asked she while she was lowering her head.

"She's fine. We are fine." I answered and she nodded.

"That's good." she smiled slightly. Then she lowered her head once again. I kept on looking at her but she didn't say anything. Until then, she inhaled deeply. "You know.. I ran away from choosing my wedding dress today."

"What?!" she's so amazing. She's so brave!

"Sehun was calling me like so many times but I jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter