The Wind which Passed Your Shoulders

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning when Hyesoo was awake. She felt warmth surrounding her when she realized that she was in Sehun's embrace all the night. She looked up at him, and a soft smile was blooming on her face when she remembered the past night. She looked at his face and couldn't help to be mesmerized by him. She realized that she actually missed the time when she could look at his face so close like this. She finally realized that opening her heart for him one more time was so comforting. Although she was kind of afraid if suddenly he would leave her again, she just couldn't help to let her heart win this time. She smiled softly at him once again before she decided to kiss his head as her gratitude for him to be so kind to her. She thought she would be fine after she did that, but the fact was that her heart was beating so crazily. And when he stirred a little, she was afraid that she was actually waking him up unintentionally. What would he think if he found out that she kissed him? She immediately shook her head. And when she found out that he was still sleeping, she went out from the bedroom quickly. She closed the bedroom's door quietly and tried to even out her breath before she went to the bathroom.

She immediately washed her face and brushed her teeth when something really shocking was almost making her collapse. She didn't realize it before. But when she tied her hair to make her brush her teeth easier, she found out more than three hickeys were painted on her neck. How can he do this to me?! She immediately clean from the toothbrush foam. A few minutes ago when she praised him was long forgotten. She checked on them closely, hoping they where just her previous lipstick, but they were not. Heish! What should I do to him?! That bastard! she thought. She kept on looking at them when suddenly the flashback came into her mind, sending shivers all over her body. She still could feel his lips on her skin. 

She shook her head. "Aniya! Go away! Go away!" she hit her head like a crazy girl.

"What are you doing?" suddenly a husky familiar voice was greeting her, and it instantly made her want to just go to hell.

Sehun was walking with his eyes still half closed. He grabbed his brush and toothpaste. He didn't know that the girl beside him was glaring at him. "ARE YOU CRAZY???!!!" she suddenly hit him hard on his head causing him to hiss in pain.

"What was that for?!" He looked at her in disbelived. He didn't have any idea. He just saw her annoyed face with her hands were covering her neck.

"Crazy bastard!" she hit his arm before she left the room. He was just left confused. What was that? Is she crazy? he thought.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hyesoo-ah? Hye? Where are you?" Sehun looked for Hyesoo in the living room and kitchen but she wasn't there. "Hyesoo-ah?" he finally looked for her in the bedroom and he found her inside the blanket. Hyesoo who found that Sehun was walking closer to her, adjusted the blanket tighter on her. "Hye? Are you alright?" he asked her but she tightened her blanket more.

"Go away." she said.

He frowned, "Is it because of last night? I'm so sorry." he sat next to her and she moved away.

She heard his sad voice and she didn't want him to blame himself although she found what he did for the hickeys was annoying, "It's not that." she said quietly. "Didn't I say it's fine?" she added.

"Then why?" he tried to shake her body.

"Just go away." she said. She shrugged his hands of her.

"Just open the blanket. Why are you hiding from me?" he looked at her blankly before a cheeky smile appeared on his face. "Come on just remove the blanket so I can check on whether you are alright or not. Do you want me to remove it from you?" he said in his teasing voice.

"YAH!" she suddenly yelled while showing her face only. "Don't you dare!" she warned him and he just giggled. "What's so funny?" she frowned.

"You of course." he giggled and she rolled her eyes. "Come on, we have to eat something." he said.

"Just go eat breakfast. I'm not hungry." she said.

He moved away a little. "What's going on actually?" he eyed her suspiciously. But before she could answer him, her phone was ringing on the night stand near Sehun. He immediately grabbed it. Smirking at her.

She squinted her eyes when she sensed he would up to something. "Nugu-ya? Give it to me?!" she demanded.

"Nugu? Wah! Why can't I suddenly read a word?" he said teasingly.

"Oh Sehun, I swear!" she glared at him.

He laughed and handed her the phone. She still glared at him and without thinking further, she tried to get her phone. However, he instantly held her arm and pulled her to him. She was so shocked and he was more than that when he finally could see hickeys on her neck. He was still looking at her neck and she immediately grabbed her phone before she found out that the line was cut off. It was from Jongin.

"YAH!" she hit him with a pillow and he laid flat on the bed.

"Why did you hit me again?!" he asked in surprised.

"That was for causing Jongin to hang up. And this.." she hit him again.

"Yah!" he said.

"For leaving all of these!" she pointed at her neck and glared at him. She thought he would laugh like a crazy guy as always but what he did completely surprised her. She couldn't help to blush when he inch closer and touch the hickeys. She tried to look at him briefly, but it turned out they met their gaze. He backed away instantly.

"I-I'll go order breakfast." He suddenly got up and left the room. She just looked at him confused. What was that? Is he crazy? Just when she wanted to get up, she got a call from Jongin again.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 "Hyesoo-ah, why didn't you answer the phone earlier?" he sounded sad. She could imagine he was pouting his pouty lips.

"I didn't know, mianhae~" she lied. "You've arrived?" she asked. She walked out her room and saw Sehun in the living room.

"Ne. I'm laying on my bed." he said. Jongin was laying on his bed after he changed into his more comfortable clothes. "Do you remember the persimmon you were talking about? My grandma made it." he giggled.

"Make sure I'll have it." she chuckled. She went to the kitchen when the breakfast Sehun was ordering had arrived.

"Of course." he chuckled.

"It's good to hear you get there safely." she smiled and saw Sehun coming to the kitchen. Their eyes met briefly before he looked somewhere else. She kept on looking at him while listening to Jongin.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter