Jongin's POV 2

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Other times Hyesoo was so happy telling how Sehun was so nice and kind and whatever similar to that. However, other times she could just crying in my bedroom when she was telling about her relationship with him. It had been almost three months since they were dating and she had beeen crying for like more than five times. I could only sighed and wanted to tell her "I told you so", but I wouldn't have a heart if I did that to my bestfriend who was currently sobbing in my bed.

"What happened again with you two?" I asked her while I was sitting beside her.

She was shaking her head, "I don't want to remember that! How can he did that to me?!"

"How can I help if I don't know what was happening?" I inched closer to her who still had her hands on her face.

"I hiks I was waiting for him hiks He hiks He told me that we can hiks we can watch a movie together. Then I waited for him for almost like an hour hiks but he didn't show up. He said he had a meeting with the student body. It was the third times he did that. I told him that he should just say to me from the start that he couldn't, but then he told me that I was childish and just cared about myself hiks hiks hiks.." she was sobbing again and I could just caressed her shoulder.

"Maybe he was really busy so he actually didn't mean about what he said to you, Hyesoo-ah.." I caressed her shoulder.

She shook her head repeatedly, "My friend hiks she told me that hiks hiks.."

"It's oke if you don't want to tell me that.." I cut her off.

She shook her head again, "She told me hiks that she saw him with one of the student body members in the mall where we should watch the movie hiks hiks I'm just so afraid that probably he is cheating on me." she hugged my arm.

"Maybe you should meet him tomorrow.." I circled my arm on her shoulder so she could hugged my side.

"I hope he would meet me tomorrow.." she hugged me tighter.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was after the break was over the next day that her eyes red and puffy again that I knew something was not yet sorted between the two of them.

"Tomorrow will be his graduation and how am I supposed to support him when our relationship is like this?!" she sat beside me and she began crying again.

 

Well, before the break time, Sehun was coming to our class and they went to somewhere probably to talk about their problems. But I didn't know if it turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter