A Date With Jun Oppa

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was running to call my mom when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Hyesoo, where are you going?"

 

"Junmyeon oppa.." I thought. I looked at him with bitterness in my heart.

 

"Hyes-"

I shook my head and smiled at him, "Ani." I think I can just call my mom later. "Why are you here oppa?"

He smiled nervously, "I was actually looking for you." he rubbed his nape. I looked at him and I couldn't help to find him so adorable.

"Is there anything you want to talk about?" I smiled.

"I don't have meeting today. Do you want to go somewhere?" he smiled back at me.

"Sure let's go somewhere." I hugged his arm and he patted my head. Oppa, I want to be with you. Always.

"Hyesoo, what's wrong?"

I startled when I looked at him, "A-ani. I'm alright." I grinned.

"I'll go back to my class. See you later." he patted my head once again before he left me to his class. I kept looking at his back and I couldn't help to let my tears fell on my cheeks. But, I'm so proud of him. He's a really dedicated student. He entered his medical major with scholarship. He's indeed a smart guy. And he doesn't waste his time to waste money like Oh Sehun. Ah! Why should I marry Oh Sehun! I couldn't help but ruffled my hair.

 

"Yah, yah, you are acting like a crazy girl!" said someone who I know to be Kim Jongin.

I looked at him and I could tell that he was shocked, "Hey, are you alright?" he cupped my cheeks and made me looked at him.

I shook my head, "Don't make me cry here." I pouted.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I still have some time to come to class, so I decided to go to the faculty's park with Jongin. He was sitting beside me and he listen to everything that I tell him. I found that so adorable.

"Why did you tell him that you let him to court you?! Are you out of your mind?!" he asked me with his eyes were like going to pop out.

"What can I do?!" I hit the ground with my feet. "Jongin, what should I do?" I held his hands and he looked at me with his bored eyes.

"I don't know that you are so dump when you come to relationship.." he shook his head and I hit him hard.

"I'm not dump!" I defensed myself.

"Then what are you?! Can't you see that you are falling in Oh Sehun's trap?!"

"Yah, don't say his name out loud!" I hit him again and he pinched my cheeks without letting them go. "Let it go!~~~" I glared at him and he was laughing. "Yah, Jongin!" I hit his arms and finally he me go. I rubbed my cheeks while I kept on glaring at him.

"Yah, you're so scary when you are like this. I wonder how can Jun hyung like you." he shook his head.

"I also wonder how can Ga Eun like a boy like you." I stuck my tongue out and he laughed.

"So you will have a date with Jun hyung later?"

I nodded, "I want it to be a happy date."

"You should make it one." he smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter