I Will Always Love You

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What Junmyeon said was just like a passing wind for Hyesoo. She didn't listen to what he said. She was so stubborn that she ignored what he wanted and pretended that she didn't meet him to talk about the break up yesterday. Instead of going away, she was currently sitting beside Junmyeon's mother hospital bed. She was laughing with her. With the two hours she had been with her, finally, Hyesoo knew that Junmyeon's mother was suffering from asthma and fatigue because of the cold weather. It was almost winter and Junmyeon's mom was just an eager mother to keep on staying outside her tteokbokki store to enjoy the night view while waiting for her customer.

"You shouldn't stay outside too long eomonim. Eh, ahjumma," it suddenly felt uneasy for Hyesoo to call her eomoni. Her son literally didn't want her to be with him anymore.

The woman was smiling. Looking at Hyesoo, "Just call me eomonim." she held Hyesoo's hands. Looking at her uneasiness.

"Eomonim," Hyesoo was smiling looking at Junmyeon's mother face. She really like it.

"Eomma," the room's door open.

Both of the mother and Hyesoo immediately turned to the door. "Oppa," Hyesoo was literally gulping nervously when she made eye contact with Junmyeon.

"Eomma, I bought some redbean cake while coming here." he smiled at his mother while walking to the other bedside.

"Ah! Why did you buy so many?" his mother took one of the cake and handed to Hyesoo. "Here. This is so delicious." she smiled. Hyesoo wanted to take it, but she felt uneasy with Junmyeon. She looked at him briefly and he frowned.

"I'm fine, eomonim," as if she was remembered that Junmyeon would not like it if she called his mother "eomonim", "eh, ahjumma." she looked at Junmyeon briefly once again. He was still looking at his mother's bed while frowning. Her thought was cut with his mother's laugh.

"Here. Eat it." she put the cake on Hyesoo's hand, then, she took another for herself. She took a bite, but Hyesoo was still not eating. She looked at her son and he was looking at the bed. She finally sensed that there was something wrong with both of them. "You two, why are you so quiet? Are you not in a good term?" she asked, looking at both of them.

"No. We are fine." said Hyesoo immediately. Junmyeon looked at her instantly. "Ah! This so good like what you said." She instantly took a bite. She wasn't lying. The cake was so good. She made a note that she would buy it later for her family. Her mother would like this too.

Junmyeon really wanted to say that she was not his girlfriend anymore. But, looking at his mother's face while she was looking at Hyesoo who was eating the cake eagerly, he just couldn't say that. He knew how his mother really liked Hyesoo from day one. "I'll go to the toilet." he suddenly said. The room was suddenly quiet in the middle of his mother telling Hyesoo where the cake store was.

"Are you sure there is not something wrong with you both?" his mother touched Hyesoo's shoulder softly. Looking at the mother's face, she just couldn't say that there was definitely something wrong. But in reality, she also never want to say that there was something wrong.

So Hyesoo shook her head, "There's nothing wrong, eomonim." she chuckled. "Where were we? You haven't finished telling me where this cake store was." she took another bite while listening to Junmyeon's mom once again. She was also laughing when the mother was laughing.

Little did they knew, Junmyeon was never going to the toilet. He was sitting outside the room while trying to listen to what Hyesoo and his mother was talking about. He never knew why something like this happened to him, but one thing that he knew was that it would only hurt both Hyesoo and him if he didn't stop it immediately.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Who was that?!" Chanyeol practically screamed at Sehun's face. He was pointing at a girl who just got out from Sehun's apartment.

"Did you meet her?" Sehun was just smiling, then, he closed the door after Chanyeol came in.

"Who is that?!" asked Chanyeol. He looked at Sehun, examining his face. He actually had already had a thought about whom the girl was.

"She is beautiful, right?" said Sehun while he was walking to the living room.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Chanyeol asked. He was slightly irritated with the way Sehun answered his question. "Yah!" Chanyeol kicked Sehun's foot while the latter didn't answer.

"She is beautiful, right?" asked Sehun again.

"Everyone will know that your wife is way more beautiful than her." Chnayeol rolled his eyes. "Are you so stupid? Didn't you say you broke up with Hyesoo because you were cheating on her? Why will you do it again after you finally get her once more?! You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter