Love Should Mean Happiness

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's an urgent matter." Mr. Byun was talking to someone on the phone. "You should find Baekhyun and also the girl he is always with. Immediately!" He sighed desperately while he looked at his sobbing wife. As he couldn't bare with the situation, he left the room. "Those lowly people! They can't do anything than to meddle with my business!" he thought.

Then he stopped his track when he reached his room. His thought was clouded with anger and disappointment. He immediately dialed his people again. "Are you on your way to check on their location?" he asked the person on the other line. When he got the answer that he expected, a sinister smile was gracing his expression. "Make sure, that girl will receive scars which make her completely disappear from my son."

"Alright, sir. I'll do it with my best." answered the person on the other line. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was quite relieving for Hyesoo when her mother finally fell asleep. She and Sehun had been comforting her although it seemed that nothing made sense for her other than she should find Baekhyun immediately.

"Is she already sleeping?" asked Sehun. He was sitting on the sofa beside the bed.

Hyesoo nodded. She looked at her mother with sadness clouding her eyes. "I hope it will be alright." she sobbed.

"Shhh.. It will be alright." Sehun whispered. "Come on. We don't want to disturb her sleep." he added before he held Hyesoo to walk out from the room.

 

"Appa. where are you going? The hospital?" asked Hyesoo when she spotted her father was already wearing his white coat. Sehun who closed the door slowly was looking at Mr. Byun too.

"Ne." Mr. Byun nodded while fixing his watch. He acted as if nothing bad had been happening.

"Shouldn't you just stay at home and look after eomma?" asked Hyesoo. She looked at her father trying to read his mind.

"She will be alright. Nothing to worry about." He would walk to the door when Hyesoo stopped him once more.

"Why are you always doing everything as you pleased appa?" asked Hyesoo.

"Mwo?" her father looked back at her. He looked at her with mixed emotions. It seemed that he tried to suppress his emotions when he inhaled deeply before he turned around and disappear at the door.

Seeing how the situation got worse Hyesoo couldn't help to sob on her knees. As always, Sehun was comforting her. In this kind of moments, Hyesoo was so thankful. It also crossed her mind that when her father arranged her marriage with Sehun, maybe he knew that Sehun would bring comfort for her. She could feel that her father was not that thoughtless after all.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mwo?!" Mr. Byun couldn't believe his ears. "How could- Have you tracked them?!" he was ready to fume in his office.

"We have done that as well as checking the house of that girl. It seems like they have thrown away their phone too. The last location was in Seoul. Probab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter