Marriage Life (1)

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesoo's POV

 

I was woken up by the cold air that surrounded me. I woke up with a dizzy head and I felt somehow I got flu already. Probably because of the cold air and also the way I cried. I also felt that my eyes were so swollen. I grabbed the blanket under my body and saw the clock was still 3 in the morning. I looked up the ceiling and I couldn't believe that I was already a married woman. I sighed silently when I suddenly remember that I should not be alone in the house.

If Sehun was not in this room, probably he was sleeping in another room. We had 3 bedrooms in this apartment. Our parents said that the other two would be for our children. What?! Are they kidding me?! The fact that I really hated Oh Sehun now would not want me to even look at his silhouette. It must be him and that Chanyeol guy who invited Junmyeon oppa to that damn wedding. How could he break our promise? This is the second time that he broke our promise.

 

"Urghhh.."

 

Huh?! What was that? I blinked my eyes repeatedly. 

 

"Urghhh.."

 

Is it Sehun? Ah! Why should I care about him? Cih!

I wrapped myself in the blanket when I heard his groan once more time. So I got up and ready to open the door. Will I find him sleeping outside my room? Then I opened the door and found nobody. Right! Oh Sehun is not a stupid guy. So I opened the other two bedrooms but I found nobody either. Where could he be? Maybe he is in the livingroom and sleeping in the sofa like the one in the cliche movie. So, I went there, but I could not find him either. Where the hell is this bastard?! Oh wait! I shouldn't look for him. I better get back to my room.

Did I leave the door open? I tilted my head to try to remember but I just shrugged it off.

 

I went inside my blanket back but then something was also tugging at the blanket. This should not be a bolster.

"AHHHHH!" I was so shocked that a hand was suddenly wrapped around my waist. I turned around and sure enough it was this annoying bastard. I looked at his face in a horror and he also looked at me with his sleeping eyes. How come he is here? Did he sleep here even before I went outside? No no no. I'm sure I was alone before this. But now his face was so close to mine. HIs nose was almost touching mine. But my thoought about hating him suddenly hit me once more.

"YAHHH!!!!" I pushed him away and jumped out of the bed. "How come are you here?!" I pointed my finger at him. "You can't be here! Get out now! Now!" I pointed at the door.

"Hyee, it was so cold to sleep alone." he answered hesitated.

"You can use blanket. Are you that stupid?" I said. He should be guilty for breaking our promise. But he wasn't. This made me boiling more.

He was now sitting on the bed and playing with the balnket. "But.. I rarely sleep alone.." he whispered.

Mwo? I looked at him in disbelieve. He is bragging how he has slept with so many girls? I scoffed. "What a bastard." I looked at his face that now looked like a kicked puppy. "I won't sleep with you. No way. Never." so I walked to the door but he suddenly blocked my way. I looked at him and gulped. I was kind of scared now. What if he would do something bad to me?

But I needed to look strong. "Go!" I said. I'm proud with me who can sound so confident. What's wrong with his brain? Can he- Gasp!

He was hugging me. And I was in his embrace now. Oh no.. I could feel his heartbeat now.. or is it my own heartbeat?

"I'm sorry.." he said. "Hyesoo-ah, I'm sorry.." he tighted his hug. Oh God! I didn't prepare for this. But like always, I was in the verge of crying whenever I heard him said that.

"Why did you do that?" I whispered back. I felt him shaking so I let him to hug me.

"I'm so sorry for everything that I have done that made you sad. I know I was so stupid, but I want to change now. Please, Hyesoo.." now I heard his sob. But you have broken too many promises.

"I'm still disappointed." I broke the hug. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter