My Plan

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesoo's POV

 

I entered my class but suddenly someone was grabbing my arm. "YAH!" I yelled on the face.

"Yah?!" I was so shocked when my brother was the one who did it. He rolled his eyes and dragged me somewhere.

"Yah! Oppa, let me go! Let me go!~" I kept on trying to free my hands but he kept on walking. "Yah! Appo-yo!~" I was pouting when he finaly let me go behind the faculty building. I looked around and no one was there.

I could see he was trying not to yelled at me and not to be mad at me. He was inhaling and exhaling before he looked straight at my eyes. No. He was glaring at me. "Where were you going last night?!" I was so shocked and he ruffled his hair. "Do you know what you have done?! Appa was so angry that I don't know what will happen once you go home!" he emphasized everything that he said and I was so nervous and afraid and everything. But I didn't do anything wrong because who asked him to decide an arranged marriage for me?!

"YAH!"

"You don't need to yell!" I rose my voice too. "I was just in Jongin's house." I exhaled sharply. "I don't care with appa anymore. He doesn't care!" I inhaled deeply because deep inside my heart I was ready to cry.

Then Baek oppa grabbed my shoulders and made me looked at him. But I looked away. "What do you mean?! Don't say something like that! You know that he cares!" and I scoffed.

"Yeah, he cares! HE ING CARES! WHEN HE JUST DECIDES EVERYTHING ON HIS OWN AND NEVER GIVES ME A CHANCE TO DO WHAT I WANT!" and with that, my tears finally betrayed me. "He never gives me a chance to do what I think good for me! Even he was embarassing Jun oppa, my boyfriend, when he was saving me from the heavy rainy day!" I sobbed and I could see that he was like having a slap of reality on his face. "You don't know how I feel, oppa.. because those never happened to you.."

"Mianhae, Hyesoo-ah.." he hugged me and I sobbed on his shirt. "Oppa mianhae.."

"I.. I feel so ashamed.. I feel like I couldn't face Jun oppa again after that.. but.. but Jun oppa is so kind.." and he caressed my head. "How can.. how can I tell him about this.. I can't do this.."

"Don't worry, oppa will help you.." I nodded and he kissed my forehead. And I also have my own plan for that. I thightened my hug.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was currently wandering on Sehun's faculty after I finished my two classes. I was texting him before and he said to meet him in front of his class. I won't never do that if appa didn't arrange this silly marriage. I'm still young! I don't want to spend the rest of my life with that jerk! Argh!

I was tapping my foot while I was waiting for him to finished whatever he was talking with his friend. I peeked a little and I instantly widen my eyes when I caught his friend eyes. He was smirking and I was so shocked until I felt that my cheeks were burning when his friend was the famous Park Chanyeol. God! They are really jerks! How can You give them a good looking face yet they are jerks! Pfff, their fangirls probably didn't know their true personality.

"Oho~~ So finally, Hyesoo is coming to Sehun!~" Chanyeol was poking Sehun to and the latter was just smiling like a little boy. I looked at them in disbelieved and I just shook my head.

"Yah, shut up Park Chanyeol!" I rolled my eyes.

"You're sassy! I like it!" he winked and I rolled my eyes again. Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter