"I Do"

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer's POV

It was something about a dream that sometimes it could come just the way we wanted it, but sometimes it could be the opposite. It's so painful when we see ourselves looking the reality happened without being able to do anything. Trying to talk to people although we already know the answer is already in our heart. Because heart would not lie about what we want. Because heart knows what we exactly want. It's just the same with Hyesoo.

She was currently standing in front of a standing mirror. She looked at herself. She was beautiful. Today, she absolutely looked so beautiful. She should be smiling like what people behind her room's door did. She should be happy seeing herself looked so stunning at this moment, but she could not do that. Because her heart knew what she really wanted. And she did not want this.

 

"Hyesoo-ah.." she looked at the boy beside her. He was smiling and it caused her to smile too. "I'm so happy right now. You know why?" asked him.

She shook her head. "Waeyo oppa?" she looked at him curiously.

"Because you're with me now." he held her hands while sitting closer to her. "Hyesoo-ah.." he smiled again.

"Ne?" she giggled. She held his hands tighter. She forgot what would happen to her the next day.

"I love you, Hyesoo-ah.." said he sincerely. She widen her eyes for a while. She knew she loved him. She did. But, hearing that.. she didn't know would be this painful. But she fought tears that would spill out.

And she nodded, "Ne oppa." she smiled, "I love you too.." she saw his eyes wrinkled into crescent. That day he hugged her tight while she felt his warm lips against her forehead.

 

She frowned when she realised that tears were already flew down her cheeks. She looked at herself once more time in the mirror and she could still felt his warmth when she saw her reflection. She would be definitely happy if the one who waited for her at the end of the aisle was the one who hugged her tight yesterday.

"Oppa, I'm sorry.." she sobbed, "Oppa.." she touched the mirror as if she could touch his warm hands. She felt so cold right now.

 

"Hyesoo-ah!" a soft voice suddenly came to her. "Yah!~ Don't cry~" she said to her.

"Eomma~" she hugged her still sobbing.

She sighed, "Don't cry!~ People would be curious to what happened here.." she swept the tears with a soft tissue. "I know.. I don't know how you feel now.. but Hyesoo-ah~ please don't be like this.. people are waiting already.." she rubbed her arms and called the makeup artist to fix Hyesoo's.

Just then, after Hyesoo was finally calmed down, the makeup was redone before she finally was ready to walk to the isle.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

On the other hand, in the hall there had been so many people were waiting with a guy who looked so calm outside but he was so nervous inside. Sehun had been pacing back and forth with Chanyeol was beside him. Jongin was also in that room, but he did not even look at them for awhile. For Jongin, there was noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter