Do You Believe in First Snow Myth?

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the sunlight finally was creeping out the window, it seemed that Sehun was the happiest person in the whole city. It was like in the movie that his face was full of happiness glow. He stretched his body and felt so giddy like a highschool boy who had gotten his first girlfriend before all of the mood suddenly disappeared when he looked at his side. Instead of Hyesoo, he found Baekhyun who was still sleeping so soundly. At that time, Sehun finally remembered what happened last night. He could only sighed deeply before he got up and headed to the bathroom.

 

Flashback

Before Sehun tried to lead him and Hyesoo into something further, Hyesoo finally had her sense back and had her all strength to push Sehun away from her. He had won a lot actually.

"Are you really out of your mind?!" she was fuming. Her face was so red. She even couldn't tell whether it was because she was so angry or so embarrassed. "Yah! This is just an accident! Don't think too much about this! Do you think you finally win me back?! Huh?!" she just didn't know what she had to say with Sehun kept on smiling in front of her instead of frowning because of what she said to him.

"I might get the chance because I remembered that you were so responsive." Sehun kept smiling while looking at her. He found that Hyesoo was so adorable now. She was not the same Hyesoo whom he dated back in highschool. She was different and this type of Hyesoo who was in front of him now was more attractive for him.

"So responsive?! It was because you kept on forcing me to do that!" she inhaled deeply. How could he say something like that so lightly? She thought. "Why are you smiling?! I hate seeing that!" she frowned and ruffled her own hair. Sehun was already laughing because of that. Because of that, she finally stomped out of the room and asked Baekhyun to sleep with Sehun.

Of course it was a crazy idea for Baekhyun to be willing to sleep in one room with Sehun. They were not friendly with each other. But, seeing Hyesoo was fuming, Baekhyun thought that sleeping in the same room with Sehun would be alright. So Baekhyun suddenly just went to where Sehun was. They were arguing of course. Sehun didn't like the idea. He even tried to go where Hyesoo was, but Hyesoo had locked the door already. So there was nothing he really could do than sleep in that room with Baekhyun than in the couch.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was not like what Sehun thought that when he went to the kitchen, he saw Hyesoo and Jongin were there. At first, he thought that Hyesoo would keep on thinking about what hapened last night just like what she did when he also kissed her in their apartment. His mood suddenly drop to 0% when he saw Jongin was always so close to Hyesoo.

"What are you doing there?" Hyesoo asked. She looked at Sehun with her blank face. Actually that was because she was still so sleepy. She couldn't sleep at all last night. What happened with Sehun last night kept on replaying in her head. Even now, when she looked at him, she couldn't help to feel her cheeks were burning. But, with her blank face, she could hide it pretty well.

"A-Aniya. I'm just.." he rubbed his nape. He still couldn't help to smile when he looked at Hyesoo although she had that blank face with her. He actually could see how her cheeks were flushed pink. That really boosted his ego.

"Oh! Sehun, I'm so sorry." Hyesoo's mother suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She had already in her office attire. "I have to go early to my office. But I have cooked for all of you. You can join Hyesoo and Jongin." she looked at the dining table and frowned. "Oh? Where is my HyunHyun? Is he still sleeping?" she asked. Sehun was already grimacing when he heard how the mother called Baekhyun. Hyesoo was just shaking her head while Jongin was just giggling. Hyesoo and Jongin had already known what would happen next so they already close their ears while Sehun was looking at them dumfounded. "BAEKHYUN-AH!!! UNTIL WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP?! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!" she suddenly shouted and made Sehun almost had a heart attack. She smiled sheepishly while looking at Sehun, "Sehun, mianhae. I'll go now!" she walked to the front door after she patted Sehun's shoulder.

"Eomma, take care!" Hyesoo said while she ran to catch her up. Sehun and Jongin said their goodbyes in unison.

 

And when, she finally came back to the dining room, she already saw the smiley Sehun once again. He had sat on her previous chair. He didn't give her the chance to sit beside Jongin anymore.

"Why are you sitting on my seat?" she asked. Looking at Jongin, he just shrugged.

"Will you give me some of the food?" Sehun said. he was still smiling and she looked at him with an "are you kidding me?" look.

"Shireo!" she sat on her seat without giving Sehun a glance. She actually felt confused to why Sehun was so clingy.

"Hye~" he nudged her side and she grumbled. She looked at him and he was already pouting slightly.

"Just take it by yourself." she rolled her eyes.

"But-"

"Arasseo!" she put her spoon before she finally took some food for his plate. Jongin was just shaking his head. Amused with what he saw. Sehun was so proud that he won from Jongin. He actually didn't like Jongin being so close to Hyesoo than him.

"I'm done! Thank you for the food." Jongin said.

They looked at Jongin. Sehun rolled his eyes. And Hyesoo suddenly had an idea so that she wouldn't spent to much time with Sehun, "Me too. Come on! Let's go to campus!" said Hyesoo. But, before she could stand. Sehun had already grabbed her arm.

"Hajima." he looked at her with his one of intimidating look that made Hyesoo gulped unconsciously.

"I also have class." she said. Trying to be free.

"Your class will start like 3 hours later." he rolled his eyes.

She gasped, "How could you know?" Hyesoo looked at Sehun but he just shrugged and continued eating. His other hand was still holding onto hers.

"Alright, then. I'll go now?" asked Jongin. He looked at Hyesoo for a confirmation and after Hyesoo looked at Sehun and how his hand wrapped around her wrist, she asked Jongin to go first.

Maybe Hyesoo didn't see that, but Sehun was smiling while he continued eating. He won a lot today.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And two hours later, when finally Hyesoo had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter