A Ticking Bomb

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The street was busy with the traffic when Baekhyun was running to a cafe that he frequently went to these days. His hair was still messy although he still looked good, as always. His nose and ears were rosy from the cold. His fingers were shaking when he reached his phone from his coat pocket.

"Oppa, where are you?!" asked a girl's voice from the other line. She sounded so annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I was overslept." he stopped to run his fingers through his hair. He was just a few meter away from the cafe. "I'm almost there."

"Be quick! I really hate waiting." and she cut off the line. Baekhyun immediately put his phone back and walked a little before he opened the cafe's door. He immediately spotted the girl in the phone previously.

She sat by a window at the corner of the cafe. She always looked so beautiful for him. He smiled softly to see her although she was currently frowning.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry for coming late." said Baekhyun, smiling widely. The girl was just rolling her eyes. It's Gaeun.

"I'm waiting like 15 minutes ago." she fixed her siting position causing some hair to fall from her ponytail.

"You look good as always." Baekhyun said. He always loved it when her hair was in ponytail.

She smiled a little, "You do too."

"You didn't mean it, right? I mean, you dated someone before." Baekhyun smirked.

"Just order first." she chukled.

"You should order one for me already." he pretended to be offended while he walked to the counter to order.

She looked at him briefly before she drifted her gaze to the window. There was something she kept on thinking.

"Stop having that kind of look. You're offending me." Baekhyun sighed dramatically. "Here, I ordered your favourite cake." he smiled.

She shook her head, "I feel not good when Im going out with you but I'm kind of betraying your sister." she smiled bitterly.

"What do you mean?" he sipped his coffee. "You're not talking with Hyesoo?" he asked. Looking at her eating her cake.

"It's not that." she sighed. "You know I'm breaking up with Jongin and now I'm here with you. She must be freaking out when she knows this."

Baekhyun was now frowning, "Maybe she will. I haven't talked about us to her." he looked at her briefly. "It was pretty terrible when Jongin found out though."

"Don't worry about him. He likes this better." she said.

He squinted his eyes, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing. He doesn't love me anymore so it's alright if I did this to him. He likes another girl actually, the whole time we were dating." she sipped her coffee.

"But still.. I know him since I was a kid. We were always playing together and I sometimes made him cry because I broke his toys. And now, it's like I'm stealing his girlfriend too." Baekhyun lowered his head. "I know it's wrong but I couldn't help it."

She smiled a little, reached out her hands to held his, "Don't mind that at all. I choose you. I should have been from the start." she kissed his hands and got a smile from him, "Oppa, saranghae. You know that, right?" she beamed at him.

He nodded, "nado. Saranghae Gaeun-ah." he caressed her cheeks before giving her head a loving kiss.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"ACHOOOOOO!!!"

It was startling Hyesoo who was busy changing the damp towel on Sehun's forehead. She looked at him briefly to check whether he had woken up, but his eyes were still closed. Then she heard a small whimper escaped from him before she shook his arms softly.

"Eomma.." he whimpered. Hyesoo was gulping nervously beside him. Is he awake? She shook his arms again and made him stirred a little. The towel fell off his forehead. Did he call his mom? What a spoiled kid. Hyesoo was chuckling while she put the towel back on his head. "Eommaa.." he whimpered again.

"Op- ehm.. Sehun?" she shook him. "Are you awake?" and she got a small whine.

"Hmmm.. appo-yo.." he stirred again. And opened his eyes slowly. "Hyeee, I feel like I can't go anywhere today." he pouted.

"You shouldn't go outside yesterday. You didn't need to wait for me. Didn't I say that I don't want you to wait?" she blabbered out without noticing that Sehun's pout was changing into a frown. Then she sighed, "Here, have some water. You have a fever now." she handed him a glass of water but he didn't budge at all. "You don't want it?" she frowned, confused. Did she say something wrong?

Then he suddenly got up from the bed to go somewhere. Hyesoo could just look at him. She never dealt with a sick Oh Sehun.

"Where are you going?' she held his arm but he immediately retreat his arm from her grip. He just walked away to the bathroom. Is he mad at me? What should I do?

She kept looking at the bathroom before she got an idea to just made him some soup.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

In the middle of making the soup, she heard the water from his bathroom had stopped running. So she immediately rushed everything and went to his room again. She was so nervous because she knew that he was angry at her.

He was laying on his back and looking at her briefly before he stirred to the other side. She put the soup on the nightstand and sat be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter