Love, Like Persimmons

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With another day came, the snow on the trees' branches were getting thicker. The city was in complete coldness. Some students had got their free days although some of them had still been lingering in the campus. Hyesoo and Sehun were those who were still at the campus. The day of the practice had finally come although Sehun was still under his fever. He didn't listen to Hyesoo when she said that he should be at home instead of sitting in the bus on his way to the campus with her. He was too sick to drive.

The bus was not too crowded so they didn't need to stand. Sehun was sitting near the window with his super thick jacket. He kept on looking at the window with his nose was red. Hyesoo was sitting next to him. She knew his nose was redder than before, but she kept shut because of their argument at home a few minutes ago. She looked at him and she smiled a little when she finally felt that her heart finally finally had let her open up to him once more. There was not any pressures when she looked at him and wanted to smile anymore. Although there was a part of her that still could not let her past with Junmyeon gone completely, at that moment, she felt that it was easier to be with Sehun than before.

"Stop looking at me." Sehun glared at her with his brows were still furrowed.

She just realized it so she tried to clear a little, "Why?"

"It makes me uncomfortable. This jacket is so uncomfortable too." he tried to put off his jacket but she was fast enough to stop him.

"You're still sick." she scolded him. She was younger but she felt like she was taking care of a kid.

"Arasseo." he huffed and turned around so he completely facing the window. Hyesoo could only shake her head. But she found it pretty awkward when Sehun ignored her completely so she tried to do something. Thank god, her heart had already let her to do that. She looked at him briefly before she gulped her nervousness.

She took his nearest arm and hugged it with her trying to see his face. She continued to hug his arm when she found that he didn't complaining. She thought he closed his eyes, but he was just frowning looking at the window. "Oppa~ why are you ignoring me like this? Did I make you angry? Hm?"

But he didn't answer. She hoped he would answer. At least, he would look at her, but he didn't. Mwo-ya?! she thought. She sighed silently while resting her head on his back. She looked at his dark brown hair before she thought about their argument before. Is his match really this important than his health? She sighed again.

"Why aren't you answering me? Am I dealing with a kid?" she whispered. She didn't mean for him to hear it but it surprised her when he reponded her softly.

"I'm not a kid." he looked at her briefly and their eyes met. He instantly looked at the window again while it bloomed a sweet smile on her face. Why I find this so cute? she thought. "I don't want to just sit and look at them practice." he mumbled.

She smiled again, but he didn't know it. "As my apology for making you sick and cannot practice, do you want to go eat warm noodles after the practice?" she hoped he would look at her, but he didn't. Why is he so different when he is sick? she thought.

"Noddles?" he mumbled as if he was talking to himself.

"Ne. Oppa, let's go to that place. The one we usually go." she beamed. It surprised her once again that he suddenly turned to face her. He had that kind of small smile that she knew he wasn't upset anymore.

"You still remember?" he asked. He looked at her softly that she suddenly felt that it would be better if he was just facing the window.

She shifted her eyes to his jacket, "N-ne. Should I not?" she asked. Finally brave enough to look back at him.

He shook his head and pulled her closer to his side. "I'm happy you still remember that." he smiled again. "You really liked that place." he rested his head on her head.

"I liked it because I always go there with you." she chuckled when she felt him stiffen. Then she looked up and found his face completely in utter surprised. She beamed and hugged his still stiffen body. "I always liked going everywhere with you. Hehe.."

And as if it was kind of a reflect, he almost immediately woke up from his petrified mind and returned her hug. "Thank you, Hyesoo-ah." he kissed her head while she nodded, feeling comfortable with him.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

As if people were already comfortable with the cold of the winter snow, the street in the city was still so crowded with people doing their activity. Even in the district not so far from the downtown of Seoul, just a few minutes away from Han river, people were also found many on the street. Some of them were walking down the street, eating warm food, and chatting with friends and families in cafes. However, there were also some people who prefered to stay at home and eat some homemade food. Just like Baekhyun.

Today was so special for Baekhyun. He had his free days already and Gaeun had an idea to ask him to go with her to her grandma's house. Her mother was also in the house. Gaeun lived in Seoul with her father. Her parents had been separated when she was in middle school. She was a kind and nice girl back then. But now, when she knew how the world worked, she forced herself to get everything that she wanted, including Baekhyun.

She had been friends with Hyesoo and Jongin since middle school. She had known Baekhyun since middle school too. She always had her eyes on him. She thought, he would notice her, but he didn't. She usually would come to play with Hyesoo and Jongin in Hyesoo's place and she hoped that she would meet Baekhyun and made him like her, but he didn't. He would sometimes join them, but he always gave his attention to anyone but her. He was nice and kind to her, but she felt that he never had his eyes on her. And before she decided to accept Jongin's confession during her high school, she found out that Baekhyun had his eyes on another girl. His classmate in his class. Although Baekhyun didn't go to the same high school like her and Hyesoo, she always knew the latest news about him.

And when she found out that Baekhyun finally finally had his eyes on her, and she found out that Jongin was pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter