They Don't Care

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My phone is ringing the sound that tells me a message. I swept away my tears and I grabbed my phone on my study table. I checked my messages and I instantly opened the message from Junmyeon oppa.

 

"Hyesoo, are you alright? You're fine right?"

 

That was his message. Why is he so kind to me? Oppa, I don't deserve you. I held my phone but my hands were trembling. I dropped on my knees when I read that. Why can't I be with him? Why my love life is like this? Should I just run away to him? But will he accept me if I do that? I cried silently all night long because of this.

 

"Yeah. I'm alright ^^" that was my reply for him.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, I was waking up with my swollen eyes. I looked at my mirror and I thought I should not go to campus. But I have a ppresentation. Crap! I use like all my make up to cover my swollen eyes, but all of them are just useless. I bit my lips and opened my door to have breakfast. I hope my father will not be there.

 

"Eomma, I don't want this kind of egg!~" I heard Baek oppa was whining from the dining room. So eomma is here.

"Just eat what your eomma has cooked." That was my father who said that. I inhaled deeply and without I knew it, my tears were like wanting to just burst out again.

 

"Oh, Hyesoo! Eomma has cooked your favourite food." my mom was smiling when I entered the dining room. I nodded and I looked at my father. It needs all of my power not to roll my eyes at him.

 

I sat on my chair and I could feel that there was thick tension there. I looked at my father and he ate his food. He looked older now, but I couldn't help to keep on thinking that he is so selfish. I couldn't help to reminisce how he humiliated Jun oppa that rainy day.

 

"Oppa, please change into Baek oppa's clothes. I don't want you to get sick." we were drenched because of the heavy raining and we just had an umbrella for the two of us.

"Aniyo, I just need to go home." he shivered from the cold.

"Come on!" I held his arm and we entered our house. We went to Baek oppa's room and I gave him the clothes. That day, he had a meeting and I had an extra class so I had to go home late. It was raing heavily but I didn't bring an umbrella. So picked me up at my class and we went home with just an umbrella that barely covered us in the heavy rain.

 

"Oppa, have you done?" I knocked at the door and I heard him said yes.

He opened the door. He wore a t-shirt and sweatpants. But I thought Baek oppa never looked that handsome and good in that clothes. My cheeks were so warm because of that, "I lent th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter