I Always Know He Will Do This

Blooming Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesoo's POV

 

I sat in front of my study table while looking at some people walking in front of my house. I smiled slightly when I saw a little girl and a little boy were walking together with their moms.  I silently remember how Jongin and I became friends because of our mothers too. Jongin's mom was my mom's friend in her previous company before she moved to another company. Life is just moving so quickly.

 

Beeppp Beeppp Beeppp

Oh? Ga Eun?

I looked at my phone's screenlock to see Ga Eun's name.

"Oi Ga Eun-ah!" I instantly smiled. Ga Eun is really a kind and fun friend.

"Hey, Hyesoo. Are you busy?" she asked. And I chuckled.

I shook my head although she wouldn't see that. "Aniya. Waeyo?"

"Can I go to your house? I have something to tell you." she giggled.

"Hooo~ Have you made up with Jongin?" I smiled cheekly.

"Nde.." and she giggled again.

"Hooo~~~ Come on then! Come here! I want to hear everything!" I pleaded at her.

"Arasseo~ I hung up!" and she giggled again.

 

So after that, I went downstairs and prepared some snacks for Ga Eun.

I went to the kitchen and looked for snacks in the fridge. During an afternoon like this, it was only me and Baek oppa who were at home. Thank God, during a time like this, he was still in his room. Doing something I don't want to know. He sometimes was listening to music, reading comics, or doing his assignment. I never thought that a crazy boy like him had a medical major just like Junmyeon oppa. I shook my head slightly and continued taking snacks I wanted to eat with Ga Eun.

"Yah!" 

"OMOYA!" I was trembling because I was so startled when suddenly Baek oppa was peeking behind me. "Why did you do that?" I faced him. "You almost made me die." I walked pass him and he took some water from the fridge.

"Why do you take so many snacks?" he inspected me quietly. "Who will come? Jongin?" he raised his brow. But almost instantly changed into a smirk. "Or Sehun?"

I looked at him and scoffed. "None of them. Nice try." I stucked my tongue out at him and walked to the sofa in front of the TV.

"Then why are you bringing all of these? Are you going to eat them all by yourself? I also want that!~" said Baek oppa while whining slightly.

I rolled my eyes without looking at him. "Just go back to your room!~" I turned to look at his pouty face. Who is the older one here? I rolled my eyes slightly. "Don't follow me." I settled the snacks on the table and started searching a fun programme. "It's Ga Eun who is coming." I looked at him briefly. But I was quite startled when I saw him widen his eyes.

"It's Ga Eun like that Ga Eun?" he asked me.

"Huh?" What did he mean?

"Jongin's girlfriend, isn't she?" he asked again.

"Nde. Wae? You don't know her much though. So just go back to your room oppa! I don't want her to feel uncomfortable." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ya! I-I know her." he said and I sighed.

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong

 

"I think it's her." I got up and walked to the door. Why would Baek oppa act like that? So weird!

I opened the door and I saw the smiling Ga Eun. "Hye!" and she attacked me with her hug.

"Yah! I'm really happy to see you! But I can't breathe!" I giggled when she let me go and appologized. "Come in! Come on!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her in front of the TV. I saw Baek oppa was still there.

"Yah oppa!"

"Oh Ga Eun-ssi!" he bowed at her.

"Annyeong, Baekhyun-ssi." Ga Eun bowed too.

"Just call me oppa. It will be better." Baek oppa grinned and Ga Eun was giggling. Did he just flirt with her? I looked at him with my disbelieved expression.

"W-Wae?" and he looked at me. Maybe he was quite suspicious to see me catch him red handed.

I smiled mockingly at him. "Oppa.. don't even try." I pointed my two fingers at his eyes and he stuck his tongue out at him. But I heard Ga Eun giggled. She sat on the sofa and Baek oppa was going to sit next to her but I blocked him. This crazy guy!

"Just don't listen to him." I whispered to Ga Eun but she was only gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter