Welcome twins.

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The screams could be heard from across the room both Luhan and Sehun come running to see what was going. When they got to where the screams were coming Sehun was shocked to see it was coming from his mom. Suho was sitting at the edge of the bed holding his round belly as he breathed in and out. They saw as Kris got his shoes on and then got Suho's shoes on. He looked up at the two boys and smiled.

 

“Ready to meet your new siblings?” The two nodded and Kris smiled.

 

“Great, why don't you to get your shoes on and a jacket. And meet me at the door.” The two nodded and ran to their room.

 

Sehun was humming a small tune, as he was getting his shoes on. Luhan looked at his step brother, since they had that talk about accepting the babies. Sehun has seemed to gotten better with everything. Has been extremely helpful, with Suho offering to do things for him. He on the other hand was still trying to not worry. He knew that his dad loved him and that has love would never go away but it was still hard.

 

“I'm done putting my shoes I'll go first and get the baby bag from the twins room.” He said as he ran out while putting his jacket on. Luhan put his jacket on and ran down the steps. He heard his dad on the phone with his mom letting them know it was time. He heard Suho crying in pain, and his dad reassuring him that it would be okay. This was all very overwhelming for him. He didn't remember Hari’s birth being like this, he watched as his dad walked Suho down the steps. Sehun was not far behind them.

 

The drive to the hospital consisted of Sehun asking Suho questions to distract him from the pain.

 

“Mommy, when the babies are here I want to stay and help you guys out. So I'll tell daddy that for the next year I will be living with you.” Suho felt pain but hearing the small boy's word helped him forget.

 

“I would love that, but it wouldn't be fair. Your daddy would miss you so much. And some weekends are supposed to be spent with Baekhyun or did you forget. You don't want him to get upset now did you?” Sehun  thought for a moment. He did like spending time with his momma, but now it wasn't just his momma because Baekhyun and his uncle Lay have moved in together. They even got married, it was very small but it was nice to see how happy his momma was.

 

“Okay, fine I will still go see him every other weekend. But I still want to spend a little more time with you.” Suho hugged the small boy and kissed his head. He could feel a contraction but somehow the pain was eased when he looked at this boy. He knew the twins would be worth it.

 

“Luhan you are very quiet something bothering you?” Suho asked as he looked at the doe eyed boy.

 

“No nothing just thinking about what the babies will look like.” He said it wasn't a complete lie he did wonder what they would look like.

 

“Well I hope they look a little like you.” Suho said as he patted the boys head.

 

“whatever they look I know they will be beautiful.” Kris said.

 

The drive was almost over and the pain Suho was feeling was becoming hard to hold in. Every once in while he was complain. He didn't want to yell because he knew it would scare the boys.

 

When they got to the hospital Chanyeol and Kyungsoo where wait for them with a sleeping Hari in her stroller.

 

“Suho how are you feeling?” Asked Chanyeol worried about his best friend.

 

“I'll be okay.” He said he pain.

 

Chanyeol picked up Sehun and they watched as the Kris pushed Suho on the wheelchair. Suho was in pain but he wasn't screaming anymore. The nurse had said that was no time to waste because the babies were coming now. Suho liked to hear that because it meant he would be drugged up and wouldn't feel anything anymore.

 

Everything happen so fast and next thing Kris knew he was holding his first baby, Miyeon as soon as he cut the umbilical cord he started crying. She was so beautiful, he couldn't believe how lucky he was to be able to witness the birth of another one of his children. He walked over to Suho and showed him their baby girl. Suho started crying as Kris handed the baby to him.

 

“Oh Kris she is so beautiful. Hello Miyeon I'm your mommy.” he said as he kissed her forehead. Suho heard another cry and smiled at Kris.

 

“I think Sungjae is here.” He said with a smile, the nurse handed Kris the scissors and he took them. He once again cut the umbilical cord, the doctor handed him the baby and tears once again came down his face. Sungjae was still crying and Kris rocked him slowly.

 

“ It's okay buddy the word can be a scary place but I promise that I will take care of you and your sister. I won't let anyone harm you my sweet boy.” Sungjae stopped crying and opened his eyes Kris smiled at his son. Holding Sungjae reminded him of the moment he held Luhan. He remembered Luhan also crying and he remembered saying those exact words to him. He walked over to Suho who could stop smiling and humming to Miyeon.

 

When Suho saw Kris carrying Sungjae he smiled.

“Is that our beautiful boy?” He asked Kris nodded and handed Sungjae to Suho. The nurse took a picture of the four of them.

 

“Just so you know we are not having anymore. Unless you want to carry them.” He said to Kris, Kris laughed and kissed Suho's forehead.

 

“Yes well I'm sure Sehun and Luhan would not be too happy if we had more babies. I am happy with just having the four we have now.” He said as he took Miyeon from him.

 

“Hello princess, you didn't really get to see daddy's face yet.” The little girl's eyes widen as she looked at Kris, he thought she was going to smiled but her little lips turned into a yawn. Kris smiled at her.

 

“Oh you are so cute! Miyeon I promise to always be there for you my love. I promise to chase away any boy who confesses his love to you. Because I know you will be a beautiful little girl.” Suho laughed as he heard Kris’ word.

 

“You can't chase them all away.” Suho said

 

“Oh I will.” He kissed Miyeon one more time before the nurse took them.

 

“Kris they are so prefect! Thank you for this wonderful gift.” He said as he pulled him down for a kiss. After the kiss Kris smiled.

 

“I should be the one to thank you. Suho you carried them for 9 months.”

The doctor looked at the two and smiled.

 

“I love seeing moments like these both babies are healthy. Suho you will need a lot of rest, first time birth are hard and we wouldn't want the cut to get infected. Kris since this is not your first baby I am sure you will know what to do to help Suho wash and keep his stitches together.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter