Krisho: it's our turn!

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“Do you really think they will like me?” Suho said whined and pouted while looking at his Kris. He still couldn’t believe that he was going to meet Kris’ parents. He has never dated anyone before so this was all new to him. So  naturally he was nervous about it, he hoped that they wouldn’t hate him. He knew how much they loved Kyungsoo so he hoped that they wouldn’t hate him for taking away the chance of them getting back together. Since he didn’t plan on letting go of Kris ever!

Kris looked at Suho and smiled he loved that pout that his fiance made, he walked to his fiance and took him into his arms and kissed him. It started out to be a sweet and gentle kiss then turned into a hungry and passionate one. Kris bite Suho’s bottom lip, Suho opened his mouth and Kris slipped his tongue in. Kris felt a little heated and he knew he would have to stop soon if not they would be late to his parents and his mom hated when people were late. Kris pushed Suho back a little giving him a peck on the cheek after his lips left his. To say that Suho was disappointed was an understatement, but he knew that he needed to get ready to met his future in laws.

“You know that my mom didn’t like Kyungsoo when she first met him.” he said buttoning up his shirt. Kris knew that Suho was nervous but he knew that his mom would love him, he just wished that he would believe it too. How could his mom not love him, he is loving, caring, beautiful and he cared for Luhan. He is the perfect man, he doesn’t have to love his son but he did, and Luhan loved him as well.

“Really? But he was 10 why didn’t she like him?” Suho asked he can't imagine a time when Mrs. Wu wouldn’t like Kyungsoo since it seems like everyone likes him.

“Well you see when Kyungsoo was young he was very shy and sometimes​ it would make him seem like he was rude at times. One day Kyungsoo came over to do a project, and every time my mom would ask him a question he wouldn’t answer but instead he nodded and glared at her. But what my mom didn’t know at the time was that I had saved Kyungsoo from some bullies that were beating him up and in the process they broke his glasses so he couldn’t see anything. But you know Kyungsoo wasn’t being rude he was just scared and worried, that I would say something to my mom and that she would try calling his. His mom was sick at the time so he didn’t want to worry her. Which is why he was so scared that my mom would call his.” Kris said while putting his shoes on, he remembered that his mom had nothing good to say about Kyungsoo that day.

“Oh my gosh really? Why would anyone beat poor Kyungsoo up?” Suho asked worried about his friend.

“Kyungsoo was small and wouldn’t fight back he was an easy target back then.” said kris trying hard not to remember his ex’s face at the time. He hated remembering that day, it was the first time he had seen Kyungsoo cry and still till this day he hated seeing him cry.

“Wow so what happen after that, how did she end up loving him?”

“Well one day my mom was walking home from the store and she passed by the park. She saw that three kids were beating up a small boy and that boy was Kyungsoo so she helped him. She yelled at the boys and they got scared and ran. When she saw Kyungsoo he was crying asking her not call his mom. He wasn’t worried about the pain he felt, he was worried that with the news his mom would get sicker. So she brought him home to take care of him. Ever since then she always took care of him and she made sure that I always walked him home so no one would ever bother him.” Kris said while helping Suho with his tie and then kissed him on the lips softly.

“That sounds like a drama, of how two people fall in love.” Suho said putting his hands on Kris’ waist.

“Well that was the start of how we fell in love.” he said. Suho knew that they were once in love but he didn’t know how or when it first started. In a way he wanted to know how and when it happen. He admitted that sometime he would get jealous of Kyungsoo, but he also loved Kyungsoo as a friend and he was happy that he made Chanyeol happy so he always pushed it aside.

“Ready to go?” asked Kris, he was excited to see his mom and dad he hadn’t seen them since he, Kyungsoo and Luhan moved to Korea. He knew that his mom would be mad that he didn’t bring Luhan. Kris watched as Suho took deep breath and nodded, he took his hand and the two walked to the car.

 

Kris and Suho had been sitting outside in the driveway of Kris’ parents house. Suho was so nervous and asked Kris to wait a second because he was afraid that he would throw up. He had been feeling sick the last couple days, he knew that it had to be the flight. He was not a good traveler which is why he never went on business trips with Chanyeol. After the two sat for 10 minutes Suho said he was as ready as he would ever be, so Kris got out of the car and went to go open the door for Suho. The two walked to the front door and before Kris had time to open the door someone beat him to it. It was his mom, Suho looked at the short woman before he had time to say hi and introduce himself she pulled him into a hug. Suho was a little surprised when she pulled away she smiled and went to hug Kris.

“My sweet boy I missed you so much!” she said hugging Kris and then looked at Suho again.

“You were right he is beautiful, you're shorter then he described you.” she said to Suho, he now felt better she walked them in the house.

“Mom where's dad?” he asked as he closed the door behind him.

“Oh he went up stairs to take a call.” she said, Mrs. Wu looked at Suho and now Suho was a little uncomfortable. Why was she staring at him like this?

“So Suho, Kris tells me you work for the hotel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter