Friday is here

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol, Suho and Sehun walked to the car after they walked around a little more. Sehun had fallen asleep in Suho's arms, after putting him in his car seat they both got in the car. Suho was dying to ask Chanyeol who Kyungsoo was, so he did.

“Sehun is sleeping, tell me who Kyungsoo is?” He looked at his friend waiting for an answer.

“He is Babe.” Chanyeol said in a soft voice.

Babe? Suho was even more confused now, who the hell was babe? Then it hit him, Babe, the guy from last night?

“Wait, you mean as in one night stand Babe?” Suho eyes went wide when Chanyeol nodded his head. Then he burst out laughing, he covered his mouth when heard Sehun moving forgetting the small boy was there. Chanyeol gave him a deathly look, making Suho giggle.

“Yes, the guy from last night.” Suho stared at his best friend.

“Can you babysit on Friday night? I asked him on a date.” Chanyeol choked out. Making Suho laugh again. His friend couldn't stop talking about the petite guy this morning, and now he is going to go on a date with him. That didn't sound like a one night stand to him, maybe the definition of a one night stand changed without him knowing.

“A date? Man last time I checked that's not what a one night stand is.”

“Yes, well I didn't want it to be a one night thing anyways. Suho he is different since the moment I saw him. My intention when buying him that drink, was to ask him if he had a boyfriend or girlfriend. If he said no, then I would have danced with him a little and asked him out on a date. Not take him back to my hotel! But then he attacked me with his lips and I couldn't control myself.” Suho looked at his best friend, it's been awhile since Chanyeol had talked this way about a guy. So his giant friend has fallen in love at first sight.

“I'll pick Sehun up from school and watch him. I'll even spend the night, in case you want another passionate night.” He said making a kissy face. Earning him a punch in the shoulder by Chanyeol.

 

The ride home for Kyungsoo was all about Luhan, the small boy talked about how he wanted to go back to the zoo with Mommy and Daddy soon. Luhan talked about wanting to go to the amusement park next Sunday as well. Both agreed that it would be a nice family thing to do. When they got to the house Luhan announced that he was tired and needed a nap. Both Kyungsoo and Kris went upstairs and read Luhan a book and sang to him. Within minutes their little boy fell asleep.

 

After walking downstairs they sat down on the couch, Kyungsoo put his head on Kris’s shoulders.

“He was the guy I had with last night.” Kyungsoo said knowing that his ex wanted to ask but didn’t because he respected his privacy.

“Wow, that's a coincidence. So much for one night stand.” He said laughing.

“He asked me on a date.” Kris moved his to face Kyungsoo and smiled.

“What did you say? You better have said yes, Kyungsoo he is so your type! And he seemed like a nice guy.” Kyungsoo laughed, he loved his relationship with his ex husband. He never got mad at Kyungsoo, on the contrary he would always encourage everything he would want to do. It worked both ways, Kyungsoo always supported what Kris wanted to do too.

“I did say yes.” Kyungsoo said in a whisper. Kris smiled and hugged Kyungsoo, they stayed that way enjoying each other's company.

“I'll watch Luhan on Friday. We can have a daddy son day. We'll eat losts of pizza and ice cream cake, and  everything his mother disagrees on.” they both laughed while turning on the tv.

 

Friday morning:

 

Chanyeol woke up to little fingers poking his face, he opened his eyes and was face to face with his son. Chanyeol smiled and took his son into a big bear hug and they laid there and cuddle. He was so excited for tonight, the world has been cruel with Chanyeol, but now it seems like it wanted to redeem itself by introducing him to Kyungsoo, all he wanted was for tonight to go as planned. They could go on a couple more dates, everything would be wonderful and then they could introduce each other to their kids as a couple. Chanyeol had it all planned out, they could move in together and start a new happy family. “, Chanyeol stop planning your life with Kyungsoo, you haven't even had your first date yet.” Chanyeol whispered to himself. Realizing that Sehun had fallen asleep he turned around a little to check the time on the clock it read 7:45. “Dammit, Sehun Is late for school again.” He groaned

 

Friday afternoon:

 

Kyungsoo was having lunch with his old friends, Jongin, Jongdae, and Minseok. They all decided to be bums, they skipped​ work to hang out with Kyungsoo. Jongdae was making fun of Kyungsoo, not believing his friends luck, all Kyungsoo wanted was a one night stand and he got himself a date. This was just too funny for words. But not only that he was a little jealous, out of all his friends Kyungsoo had all the luck when it come to finding guys.

“Kyungsoo you have all the luck, you got divorced and now you are dating again.And here I am still trying to get a guy to look at me. Anyways what does Kris think?” Asked Jongdae

“ Actually, Kris encouraged it. He said that Chanyeol was just my type. But of course I had already said yes. There's just something about him, I can't explain it. He makes me feel thing that not even Kris made me feel.” he said then taking a big bite of his spaghetti.

“ How is it that your ex husband is okay with that? What if you remarry, then that means Luhan will have a new dad. How does he feel about it? Sorry Soo, I would be mad and maybe he himself is worried, but is just scared to tell you.” Said Kai in an almost mad voice. Kyungsoo never thought of that, but why would he, they haven't even gone on a date yet, why is Kai talking about marriage. “Kai they haven't even gone a date yet, why are you talking about marriage. Plus Kris is a great guy, I'm sure he would be happy if Kyungsoo remarried, just like how one day he will probably remarry too. I think you're being a little too sensitive Kai.” Minseok said pointing his fork at Kai.

“ I’m just saying that Kyungsoo might be being a little selfish. He has a son, who has a dad, who is still in the picture. Trust me Kris is just being nice but I'm sure he is terrified that someone will take his place.”

Kyungsoo was angry how could his friend say that, no one could ever take Kris’s place, and plus  if Kris was worried he would have said something. Kris and Kyungsoo tell each other everything, they had no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter