It can't be a coincidence

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two Chapters in one day because I couldn't wait. Enjoy!


 

Chanyeol, Suho and Sehun walked to a table to eat their lunch. Sehun talked non stop about all the animals they have seen so far. Sehun loved spending time with his dad and uncle Suho, he never complained about anything. Expect when he saw other kids with their mom and dad’s, it made him feel a little sad to know he didn’t have a mommy. Sehun was eating his lunch while his dad and uncle Suho talked about work. He hated hearing about work so Sehun decided to go look at the elephant exhibit that was literally right across from where they were sitting. Both his dad and uncle Suho we're so engaged in their conversation that they didn't notice Sehun leaving.

 

Kyungsoo had told both Kris and Luhan that he would meet them at the aquarium. He was tired of walking and quite frankly he was still in pain from the night before. Kyungsoo sat down on one of the benches when he noticed a little boy walking on his own. The little boy was beautiful, of course not as beautiful as his Luhan but still beautiful. After observing the little boy for what seemed like forever, he realize that the little boy was lost. He looked scared, Kyungsoo couldn't just leave him there, he decided to walk up to the little boy to help him find his way back to his mother and father.

“Are you lost?” Asked Kyungsoo in the sweetest voice possible to not scare the young child. The boy just stared at Kyungsoo, he was scared his dad always told him not to talk to strangers. But the stranger seem nice, so surely he could trust him.

“Don't be scared I just want to help you find your mommy and daddy.” Kyungsoo smiled at the boy. Sehun smiled when he the man smile.

“Your smile is like a heart” he said giggling. Making Kyungsoo smile become wider.

“Yes, I have been told that before. My name is Kyungsoo, what is your name?” He asked the boy.

“Park Sehun! I am here with my daddy and uncle Suho. I don't have a mommy, but if you want you can be my mommy!!” Kyungsoo almost choked on his own saliva when he heard what the little boy said.

“Well I'm afraid that's not how these things work sweetie.” He said to the boy, Sehun’s smile became a frown when he heard what Kyungsoo said. “Yeah, I know. But I thought I would ask anyways. Can you at least help me find my daddy?” He asked still sounding disappointed. “Yes! Let's go find him!” they both walked back to where the restaurants where.

 

Chanyeol didn't know whether he should be angry at Sehun for walking away or scared. How could he be so stupid and not notice that his son had walked away. He searched everywhere desperately asking people if they have seen his son. He saw a little boy from behind that looked like Sehun, he was wearing the same color green shirt, and the same color tan pants. It had to be him he ran to the boy and turned him around, only to be faced by a child with doe like eyes. The boy looked scared “let go of my son!” Chanyeol looked up to where the voice came from. A tall man with black hair stared at him while taking the boy into his arms.

“ I apologize, I thought he was my son. Have you seen a little boy with the same color outfit, walking around on his own?” Chanyeol asked almost in tears. Both the boy and his father shook their heads.

“ no we haven't but we will help you look. I'm Wu Yifan.” he extended his hand for a shake and Chanyeol took it. “ I'm Wu Luhan!” said Luhan with a smile on his face. Little boy smiled and look very familiar to him. But at this point Chanyeol’s mind was so blurry with fear that something happened to his son that he can't pinpoint it. They all walked together looking for Sehun, when Luhan ran in front of them screaming “mommy!!” Chanyeol was frozen in place, when he saw who the boy called mommy. It was him! The man from last night, he stared at the man mesmerized by how beautiful he was in the daylight. It was him, Chanyeol was sure of it, holding the petite man's hand was Sehun. Chanyeol ran over to them. Sehun had tears in his eyes when he saw his daddy. Chanyeol picked the boy and hugged him tight.

Kyungsoo looked at the man holding​ Sehun, he looked familiar but why? Kyungsoo stared a little bit longer when he realized where he knew him from. Kyungsoo gasped so loud that everyone looked at him, including the “beautiful strangers” as he liked to call him.

They both stared at each other making it a little awkward for everyone around them.

The silence was broken when they heard someone call out for Sehun.

“Chanyeol you found him!” Kyungsoo looked at the beautiful stranger whose name he had just learned. Chanyeol, his name is Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter