Please don't be angry

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Lay knocked on the hospital door, they were here to meet the new baby. They were both so excited and happy for their friends. When they heard a “come in” Lay opened the door, they saw Kyungsoo laying on the bed holding the baby. While Chanyeol was cuddled up against him. The couple smiled at their friends.

 

“Congratulations!! On having Hari!”

 

Baekhyun said with a smile, he felt his smile was a little forced. He was happy for his friends and the new baby, but he was scared to go near the baby. The last time he was near a baby was when Sehun was one himself. And that didn't end well for him, he was afraid that seeing or holding Hari would bring back bad memories. But he had to do this if he wanted to be happy in the future.

 

Chanyeol notice something different about Baekhyun, he looked him up and down and just couldn't place his finger on it until he looked at his cheek. It was a slight pink.

 

“Baekhyun would you be able to join me for some coffee I really need it!”

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and smiled, he then looked at Lay to see if he would be okay with it. Lay nodded to indicate that it was okay with him.

 

Chanyeol, needed to warn him that his mother and father were going to be in town for a while. And he didn't want Baekhyun to have to deal with something that would make him uncomfortable. He knew how much he had suffered and he didn't want him to suffer anymore. He doesn't deserve it no on the contrary he deserved happiness. And he noticed that his happens might be closer than they thought.

 

The two entered the hospital Cafe and sat down and ordered an espresso. Chanyeol reached over and touched Baekhyun's cheek. Totally catching the younger male off guard.

 

“What happen to your cheek? It's really pink.” Chanyeol said, Baekhyun started blushing at the touch of his ex's touch. He pulled away and Chanyeol got the hint.

 

“I..” Baekhyun knew he shouldn't tell Chanyeol, he didn't want to start any drama with anybody and he surely do not want Chanyeol to be upset with his parents. But he felt that he should say something, either way he would find out.

 

“You?” Chanyeol asked little curious.

 

“I got slapped” Baekhyun said quickly as he closed his eyes and put his face down.

 

Chanyeol was in shocked, Baekhyun got slapped? After a few moments of thinking Chanyeol was horrified he lifted Baekhyun's face and stared into his eyes.

 

“Please tell me that neither my mother or father did this to you.” He asked in a very serious tone that kind of worried Baekhyun.

 

“Your mother did, but she had a reason so please don't be mad.”

 

Chanyeol was more than that he, was angry what right did his mother have to slap anybody. Especially Baekhyun he understood that his parents were angry but that didn't give him the right to abuse his ex.

 

“Are you kidding me, why shouldn't I be angry with her? She had absolutely no reason to slap you! Why are you defending her”

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with tears, he didn't want him to be mad at his parents for the simple reason, that he has parents to be mad at. His parents died years ago, which is one of the reasons why he thinks his PTSD got bad. He didn't have a loving mother to tell him that everything was going to be okay.

 

“Chanyeol, she was just defending you and Sehun. She obviously doesn't know what happened and even if she did she has no reason to forgive me. I didn't seek for your help, I left. Like they said I was selfish.”

 

Now Chanyeol was even more angry at his parents, he knew that they were just trying to protect him and Sehun but this was absolutely ridiculous.

 

“Baekhyun, you don't deserve that. And I know you're saying not to be angry with them but I can't help it.”

 

Chanyeol stood up and walked over to his friend and held him as he cried. He hated seeing him like this, yes in a way he was still a little hurt that Baekhyun never asked him for help. But at the same time, he couldn't hate him because he will always love him. As his first love and mother of his child.

 

After Baekhyun had finally stopped crying the two talked a little bit more. Baekhyun asked Chanyeol if he would be okay with taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter