Everything will work out!

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and Kris were chasing Luhan in the house, when they got home the small boy decided that he was no longer tired and he didn’t need a nap. So they decided to play with him, after awhile of running he asked to watch a movie they both smiled and agreed. Both parents were exhausted from chasing their son around the house. Luhan was going tough the movies when he found one he had never seen before Moana. He jumped up and down asking his mom and dad if they could watch it. They both agreed the movie looked cute and they both wanted to see it. After the movie was over Luhan wanted to play some more but both Kyungsoo and Kris knew that they needed to talk.

“Lu would you be okay to play in the playroom for a couple minutes so mommy and I can talk.” Kris asked his son, Luhan looked sad, he shook his head.

“No, I want to play with mommy and daddy! Please!” he whined as he held on to Kris’ arm.  

Kyungsoo and Kris looked at their son, there something wrong Luhan never whined he was always a good listener.

“Baby, daddy and I really need to talk can’t you play for a few minutes and then we will come and play with you.” Luhan pouted, then tears come down his cheeks.

“No, I don’t want to be alone!” he yelled and stomped his feet, both parents were shocked.

“Wu Luhan! Why are you acting this way?” Kris asked his son, not understanding what was going on. Kyungsoo went over and held on to Kris’ arm, waiting to hear what was bothering his son.

“I don’t want to live with Chanyeol and Sehun.” Luhan said standing still with tears in his eyes. Kris and Kyungsoo looked at each other, they knew that it had bothered Luhan to hear what Chanyeol had to say. They both knew that Chanyeol didn’t mean any harm in it, because it’s true eventually Kyungsoo would have to move in with Chanyeol because of the baby and they were in love, it's only natural that at one point they live together.  

“I don’t want daddy and mommy to live in different houses, I know that you guys aren’t married anymore. But I love my life, I love waking up when both of you are home. I would be sad if I woke and one of you were missing.” Luhan said sobbing. Both Kyungsoo and Kris hugged the boy.

“Luhan, I know there is so much change going on, but trust me it’s all for good and not bad.” Kyungsoo said crying.

“And just because we are not living together doesn’t mean that we won’t see each other. I promise that if the day ever comes when mommy or I need to move, I will see you everyday. Unless I’m away on business, then maybe I can convince mommy to let you come with me. We can have a daddy and Luhan get away.” he said as he smiled. Kyungsoo looked at Kris and glared at him, and Kris winked at him.

“When that day comes we promise to spend one whole day a week with you. Together as a family, you daddy and me only.” Luhan smiled

“I like Chanyeol and Suho, I’m happy that you guys look happy. I like that there is a new baby in mommy’s tummy, and I like that Sehun is going to be like a brother to me. But I get sad when I think of you guys not living together anymore.” Luhan said

“Will nothing change your mind Lu?” they both felt like the most terrible parents in the whole, kyungsoo looked at Kris. Maybe they should have never gotten a divorce, they love each other they could have had another baby and they wouldn’t have to worry about the pain they were causing their son.     

“But if mommy and daddy promise to alway spend one whole day just the three of us and daddy sees me everyday. Then it will be okay.” Luhan said the parents smiled at each other. They knew this was going to be hard but they are happy Luhan is sweet and understanding.

“Luhan we promise that it won’t be for a while and I know that it seems like you won't be happy right now, but with time you will find yourself to be happy.” Kris said to his son.

“And both, daddy and I will always make sure you are happy and loved.” he said as he hugged his son Kris went in for a hug too. The three of them were smiling, happy that they finally got this talk over with. They were hoping that Luhan would take it better but he is only 5 and he doesn’t really know how marriage and relationships work.

“Luhan never forget that you are loved!” Kris said as he kissed his son.

“We love you, but we aren’t the only ones who love you. Chanyeol and Suho love too they want to be like a second mommy and daddy to you!” Kyungsoo said

“Yeah, but you can’t love Chanyeol more then me.” Kris joked

“I know, I promised to share you guys. And I will share you but you have to promise me that you will alway be close to me. I want daddy to buy a house next to Chanyeol’s so I can just go over whenever.” Luhan said “oh and I want to be the flower boy at both your weddings if you get married.” he said

“A flower boy?” Kyungsoo asked

“Well this girl in my class was the flower girl for her aunts wedding. She told me she wore a pretty dress with a flower crown and she threw flowers as she walked down ” he said making the hand motions. Making both of them laugh.

“Find you can be the flower boy, do you want to wear a dress too?” asked Kris.

“No, but I do want a flower crown” they both laughed and nodded

“Deal” they said in unison

“So when the day comes you will be okay with us not living together.” asked Kyungsoo

“No, but I know you guys are happy being with the people you love. So I guess I will be okay.” he said, they both smiled at him.

“Would you be mad if daddy and mommy ask a babysitter to watch you tonight?” asked Kyungsoo looking at his son wishing he never agreed to have a double date.

“No!” he said. After the three played for a little bit longer Sunyoung come to babysit. Both Kris and Kyungsoo went upstairs to change, when Kyungsoo was done he went to knock on Kris’ door. Hearing a “come in” he opened the door and when Kyungsoo walked in Kris was shirtless, Kyungsoo walked in and laid on the bed. Things like this never bothered them they were so used to living together that it didn't affect them to see each other shirtless. Plus they have had .

“Do you think we are doing the right thing Kris?” he asked. Kris turned around and smiled.

“I think he understands better now don’t worry about it, he is your son and he is sweet and very understanding.” he said as he picked out a shirt to wear and started buttoning it up.

“Yeah and it’s not like it’s happening tomorrow.” he says while rubbing his little bump. Making Kris smile, he may not be in love with Kyungsoo but he did love him and had to admit that he missed those days when they would stay up late trying to pick out a name for their baby. But he knew that he would have that again with the person he was truly in love with.

“Can I talk to the baby?” he asked, Kyungsoo smiled and nodded. Kris finished his last button and sat on his bed.

“Hey baby uncle Kris is very excited to meet you! I hope you are as cute as Luhan and Sehun. And let me tell you how lucky you are to have Kyungie as your mommy.” Kris said making Kyungsoo smile, he wouldn't trade his best friend for the world.

 

Park household:

 

Both Chanyeol and Suho were ready to go by 5:30 they played and talked to Sehun about his teacher Baekhyun coming to babysit him tonight. Sehun seemed confused on why he had to have his teacher come and babysit

“Did I get in trouble?” he asked a little scared

“No, honey it's just that Mr. Byun likes you so much that he offered to babysit” he said taking Sehun into his arms.

“Yeah, and he is coming to the cookout tomorrow, he is also an old friend of ours.” Chanyeol said. He felt guilty for lying to his son, but it wasn't​ a complete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter