Krisho: You are having a ....

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 2 months since Suho and Kris had first taken care of Hari to give Chanyeol and Kyungsoo a break and some alone time.  It had also been 2 months since he and Chanyeol had a very serious talk about what had happened between him and Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol had been surprised to hear that Suho had never once been jealous of Kyungsoo's relationship with Kris. Suho had said that he never knew that he could ever be this happy with someone. And that every day he woke up and found Kris next to him he knew that the two were meant to be.

 

But of course he also knew that Kyungsoo was a big part of Kris’ life, they had shared their first everything and they shared the most precious gift, the world could give two people and that is a child.

Suho always saw Kris and Kyungsoo relationship as a learning experience for the two. Kyungsoo was broken and Kris helped him just like Kyungsoo helped Kris. They helped each other grow, Suho was convinced that if he had ever met Kris before he met Kyungsoo they wouldn't have fallen in love. And that goes for both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo as well. As cruel and sad as it sounds, Suho truly believe that they were meant to find each other first.

 

Because both he and Chanyeol are in love with this version of them, not the version from back then. If they would have never met then he truly believes that they would never have falling in love with their partners. Kris is meant for him and Chanyeol is meant for Kyungsoo he also believes that Kris and Kyungsoo were meant to help each other. He will never be jealous of his new friend, because he knows that it's because of him that he is sitting next to the love of his life, his future husband, and father of his child. He had so much to be thankful for and he truly believes it was because they were together at one time. They helped each other to become better versions of themselves. So no he will never feel jealousy.

 

Chanyeol had told him how much he admires him, and with a lot of thinking he realize that maybe what his best friend was saying is true. If he would have met Kyungsoo first he's not sure if he would have fallen in love with him. He's in love with this version of him; the loving, caring, happy man that always woke up beside him. Kyungsoo had once told him that he was broken when he was younger he was always sad, an outcast, who never spoke to anyone. But thanks to Kris he slowly became what he is today. So after a lot of thinking he was convinced that it was true.

 

The two friends had talked a lot that night, it's funny that whenever he had a problem or needed something to be figured out he always ran to him, to his best friend Suho. The four adults had come together to have dinner and talk. It was a very emotional dinner, but in the end everything had worked out.

 

It was now time for Suho to have his ultrasound, he and Kris were in the waiting room. Kris could see that his fiance was nervous, so he put his hands around him and kissed his cheek. Suho looked at his fiance and smiled, this right here is what happiness is he thought, having his family and friends close by, was his happiness. As longs as he had them to support him he would always be happy.


 

When the couple heard their names they both got up and walked to the nurse. They greeted each other with a ‘hello’ the nurse had weighted Suho and to his surprise he had gained 10 pounds.  The nurse and Kris had told him that it was normal for him to gain that much weight. So he took their word for it.

 

After a couple of questions the nurse left and the doctor came in with a wide smile.

 

“How are you today Mr. Kim?” She asked as she as soon as she put the gel Suho and Kris looked at the screen so they could see their baby. The two future parents where close to tears when a image of a baby come up.

 

“Everything looks good. So do you guys want to know what you are having?

 

“Yes!” They both said at the same time.

 

“Congratulations, looks like you are having a girl!!” She said with a big smile, the two looked at the screen and smiled!! Suho's dream had come true, he was having a little princess. He is so happy that he had bought baby girl clothes. The two looked at each other with so much love. Kris leaned in and kissed Suho. “And” the doctor continued “a boy” the coupled looked at the doctor confused.

 

“Which is it? A boy or a girl?” Asked Kris confused

 

“Both a boy and a girl. Congratulations you are having twins!!!” The two looked at each other in total shock.

 

“ It's not very common in male carriers but it's totally possible.” Suho and Kris looked at each other not sure on what to say or think.

 

“Twins? I have twins in me?” He whispered and looked at the screen.

 

“Yes, see this is the girl and over here is the boy.” She said as she pointed at the screen.

 

“Wow, Kris twins? We made twins!” He said holding Kris’ hand. After a minute of processing the news of twins.

 

“I can't believe it!” He said with a smile.

 

“Well it's true, congratulations! I'll see you for your next appointment.” The two smiled and watched the doctor leave. Kris helped Suho clean the gel on his stomach.

 

“What should we name them? Oh God, now we have to buy double of everything. And we have to set up another room!” Kris knew that Suho would have continued if it wasn't for the fact that he pressed his lips on Suho's. After a few minutes Kris pulled always.

 

“Suho, we will be ready for our little angels don't worry.” He said with a smile, Suho knew that with Kris by his side everything will be okay.

 

“I can't wait to tell Lu, he is going to be so excited!” Kris siad.

 

Suho smiled at Kris and nodded, he knew that Luhan would be excited to hear he was getting two new siblings. But he wasn't sure how Sehun would take the news. He hoped the small boy would be happy with the news. It wasn't that long ago that the small boy been upset to find out that his mommy would have a new baby soon. He had to find a way to spend a lot of time with Sehun to not make him feel left out.


 

“I hope Sehun takes the news well!” He says as he puts his head on Kris’ chest.

 

“I'm sure he will my love!” Says Kris as he kisses his head.

 

The two walked out of the room and made their next appointment before heading out. Suho couldn't believe how happy he was, he and Kris were having twins everything seemed so perfect. It almost seems impossible to believe, like something bad was bound to happen. He tried not to think about it though because nothing could ruin this moment right now. He couldn't wait to tell everyone.

 

The two drove to the Park residents, to pick up Sehun and Luhan who wanted to spend the night in their house.

 

“Suho, I've been thinking do you think maybe we should move?” Suho looked at his fiance confused, he wasn't sure why he would suggest to move the house is big enough for the two new babies and the two other small boys. And he had to admit he was very fond of the house they lived in. It was so full of love and it seemed perfect for him.

 

“Why would we move the house is perfect there's enough room for all of us and it even has a guest room. I love the house!” Kris smiled, he loved how humble Suho was.

 

“Yes but Kyungsoo and I design the house to his liking, I was thinking we could sell it and buy a new property and build a new house. One that you can call your own.” Suho looked at Kris and thought for a minute or two. Sure it would be nice to build a new house but he didn't understand why he would do that when the one that he had right now was perfect.

 

“I think that's why I like it, when I walked in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter