Hunhan: Pinky promise

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and Sehun were playing hide and seek in the backyard, Luhan was looking in every bush and behind the shed house but he didn't see Sehun anywhere. Until from a short distance he saw someone laying on the floor next to a tree the small boy smiled and ran to his step brother. He knew that Sehun was bad at hide and seek but this was too much, he wasn't even hiding. He ran to Sehun and sat next to him.

 

“Should I explain the rules of hide and seek to you again?” Asked Luhan as he looked at his step brother.

 

“I don't want to play any more.” Said Sehun as he looked at the sky. Luhan could tell that Sehun was about to cry.

 

“Why?”

 

“I saw my mommy and your dad's car in the parking lot.” Luhan eyes brighten when he heard his dad was here. He was about to run inside of the house, but he felt someone pull at his shirt. Luhan turned to look at Sehun.

 

“Let go I want to see my daddy!!” Yelled Luhan as he tried to pull sehun's hand away.

 

“Not yet!! Give me time!” Luhan looked confused at his step brother and stopped pulling.

 

“Time for what?” He asked as he crossed his arms against his chest.

 

“My mommy went to find out what he was having. A girl or a boy.” He said with a tear coming down.

 

“Sehun are you still mad about our new sibling?”

 

“Not really, just scared that my mommy Suho will forget me. You know he is not my real mommy. He could easily forget me.” He said digging his face in his hands.  Luhan could hear the sobbing coming from the small boy.

 

“Can I tell you a secret.” Luhan said as he got closer to Sehun. Sehun put his head up and nodded to Luhan.

 

“You promise not to tell anyone. I never told anyone about this.” Said the small boy, Sehun extend his hand to show his pinky.

 

“I pinky promise not to tell anyone.” Luhan gave him his pinky.

 

“I wasn't as happy as I said I was when I found out my mommy and daddy were dating your parents.” Sehun looked at Luhan a little surprised, Luhan always looked happy with anything his parents said.

 

“I always hoped that my mommy and daddy would get back together. And that I would have a baby sister or brother. I was hoping to never have to be away from them. I hate that my daddy lives in a different house, I hate that my mommy kisses your daddy. I miss my old life.”

 

“Why haven't you said anything?”

 

“Because, I can't. Because they would be upset with me. I like you, Suho and Chanyeol. But I wish we were just friends instead of step Brothers.” He said, Sehun watched as  tears rolled down Luhan's cheeks.

 

“I always say that I am lucky to have my mommy and daddy still talking to each other. That's why I never say anything about how I feel. A lot of my friends who have divorced parents say that their mommy's and daddy's never talk to each other. I love Hari and I love how happy my mommy and daddy are. So I don't want them to know this is how I feel.” He said as he wiped his face, he looked at Sehun and smiled.

 

“Sometimes we have to do things we don't like too. So just pretend to be happy about our baby sister.” He said

 

“How do you know it's going to be a girl?” Sehun asked.

 

“I don't, but it has to be a girl. I don't want it to be a boy, I want to be my Daddy's only son. He will never forget his only son. But if he has two sons then maybe he will.”  Sehun smiled at his step brother. He never knew that this was how Luhan felt.

 

“Okay, if you can be strong then so can I. I promise I won't ever tell anyone.” said Sehun

 

“okay good.”

 

“You know I wanted my daddy to marry Suho, he was always like a mommy to me. But I do like Kyungsoo.” Luhan looked at Sehun and smiled.

 

“If I could make a wish, I would wish that my mommy and daddy never fell out of love. I would wish to have them together forever, and that when you and I met we could all just be friends.” said Luhan with a smile, the small boy  had always had hope that his parents would get back together.

 

“My wish would be that my daddy and Suho got married and we could be a family. Also that you and I could always be just friends.”

 

“But Sehun don't think that I don't like you, I will do my best to be a good big brother.”

 

“I will do my best to annoy you as best as can” said Sehun as he laughed, Luhan frowned at Sehun then pouted.

 

“Why would you do that?” He asked

 

“Because that's what little brothers do best.” he said with a huge goofy smile.

 

“Look your daddy is outside.” Said Sehun as he pointed at Kris who was walking to them. Luhan turned around and smiled at his dad, without realizing tears come down the little boys cheeks.

 

“Daddy!!!” Yelled Luhan as he got up and ran to Kris. Kris picked up the small and held him tight. Luhan laughed as Kris kissed the boys face.

 

“Oh I missed you buddy!” Kris said as he looked at his son.

 

“I missed you too Daddy, I can't wait to spend the weekend with you!”

 

“I feel left out.” Luhan looked to his mom and smiled.

 

“Mommy I see you all the time, but I love you too!” Said the small boy as he smiled.

 

“Far enough.” Kyungsoo said as he walked over to kiss the small. Luhan loved moments like this, moments that included his mom and dad. He wasn't lying when he said that he liked Chanyeol, and Suho but he missed having these kind of moments.

 

Suho came out and Sehun's face lite up, Suho picked up the small boy and kissed his forehead.

 

“Oh boy buddy, at the rate that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter