Whoo are you? Pink or Blue

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I haven't edited this chapter yet so I apologize for any mistakes!
 

It had been 3 weeks and 2 days since the first cookout, today Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were waiting in the waiting room for their check up. Kyungsoo was excited since they get to find out what the gender of the baby was, he wanted to start buying clothes and pick out a name. He was quite honestly tired of calling him or her, “the baby”. Kyungsoo was really lost in thought that he jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and smiled at Kris, they had invited him because he was the one who was going find out about the gender of the baby first. They wanted to have a gender reveal party on Saturday with all their friends, so Kris and Suho were going to plan the party. Unfortunately since Chanyeol wasn't going to be in the office Suho had to stay in the office in his place. Chanyeol looked up to Kris and smiled he and Kris had become very good friends ever since they had that coffee.

They had even taken the kids for a whole day together when Kyungsoo had a wedding to attend for work and Suho went to go visit his parents, they had taken the kids to a water park. The four had really bonded, Sehun had mentioned that he would like to spend the day with just Kris and Luhan said the same about Chanyeol. So they had planned to set up a day.

 

Everything was going great, all but one thing and that was in a way starting to worry Chanyeol. Sehun was not getting any closer to Baekhyun in fact to him it seemed like they were becoming more distance. Chanyeol had even let Baekhyun take Sehun out for a day, the small boy said that he had fun but that next time he would like it if Chanyeol or uncle Suho came too. Baekhyun had seemed hurt, so Chanyeol had gone out with him to talk and come up with a plan to get them closer. Hopefully the plan would work.

Finally the heard someone call out for Do Kyungsoo. The 3 of them looked up and followed the nurse into the room. When they got into the room the nurse told Kyungsoo to lay in the bed and lift his shirt up. The nurse asked a couple questions and then left the room. Kyungsoo looked nervous, he hoped that everything was okay with his baby and that he was healthy.

“Don't worry I'm 100% the baby is healthy.” Said Kris with a smile. Chanyeol looked confused why would Kyungsoo think that there is something wrong with the baby? Has he not been feeling well?

“Am I missing something?” Chanyeol asked

“No, Kyungsoo just always gets​ nervous when he comes to the doctors. Ever since he was young.” Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo and held his hand.

“It will be alright my love! I'm here for you!” He said placing a kiss on his lips, Kyungsoo smiled and held tight to Chanyeol's hand.

“So what do you guys want? A girl or a boy?” Kris asked the two.

“Girl”  “Boy” they both said together, Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol a little confused.

“We already have two boys, why would you want other one.” Kyungsoo said with a pout.

“I've never wanted a girl and especially if she is your daughter.” Chanyeol said

“And why not?” Kyungsoo asked a little mad.

“Because if she looks like you, then I'll be chasing boys away.” He said kissing Kyungsoo “but if it is a girl I won't be mad, I just want her to be healthy.” He finished hoping that Kyungsoo wouldn't be mad.

“Well I want​ a girl!!” Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol was going to say something when the doctor came in. She looked at Kris and smiled.

“Well hello Mr. Do how have you been feeling?” Asked Dr. Lee while getting the bottle of gel to put it on Kyungsoo stomach.

“This is going to be a little cold.” She said then squeeze it on his stomach causing him to shiver a little. She put the transducer onto his belly and started I moving. She showed the three were the babies head, feet and hands were. Kyungsoo looked at the sonogram and could feel tears coming down his cheeks. He couldn't believe this was happening again, he was growing a baby inside of him. Kris looked at the sonogram and smiled he this reminded him of when Kyungsoo was pregnant with Luhan, he would cry every time he would see the sonogram or the ultrasound pictures. He was always so sensitive, and everything made him cry.

Chanyeol was also a teary mess as he held onto Kyungsoo, he had done this before but he never thought that he would have the chance to experience this again. He was glad that he got to share this moment with Kyungsoo and Kris who was in the room with them.

“Would you guys like to know the gender of the baby?” Asked Dr. Lee

“Yes, but please write it down and give it to Kris we will find out Sunday at a gender reveal party” said Kyungsoo

“Okay, I'll write it down. So Mr. Do it looks like the baby is right on track, the baby is about 6 inches and 4 ounces​.” Said Dr. Lee

After a couple more comments, the doctor wrote the baby's gender and gave it to Kris.

Kyungsoo was so excited he didn't know if he wanted to wait until Sunday to find out, he looked at Kris with a pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter