Cookout

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally it was time for the cookout, Kyungsoo Kris and Luhan got up early and went to the Park residence to help set up. When they got there Suho and Kyungsoo made a grocery list of things they need. The two thought that Kris and Chanyeol needed​ to spend more time together so they had to go grocery shopping.

When Chanyeol and Kris got to the grocery store everything went smoothly. They talked about a lot, they both shared stories about their kids. The topic they seem to find more interesting was work, they both owned hotels so they had a lot in common. When they were done grocery shopping they decide to stop at a Coffee shop. They both got their drinks and sat down.

 

“Do you really not mind me living with you guys?” Kris asked he wasn't sure if Chanyeol only said that because Suho forced him into it

“Of course not I would never have offered if that was the case.” Chanyeol said

“You don't thinks it's weird? Kyungsoo and I were married for 4 years.” He said trying to read Chanyeol's expression.

“I know you have been but you weren't in love.” Chanyeol said

“That's not true” Kris said Chanyeol looked up from his drink

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol asked confused.

“ We were IN love for 8 years. But with time it seems that we fell out of love and we found comfort in it's place.” Said Kris. He and  Kyungsoo had been in love for years, but it's true that they are no longer in love. They loved each other but they weren't in love. Chanyeol looked at Kris yes he had known that, he knew that he and Kyungsoo have known each other since they were 10 they started dating when they were 15 got married at 20 they had Luhan when they were 21 and divorced at 23. He knew their story Kyungsoo had told him everything even that he was at one point truly in love with Kris.

“yes, Kyungsoo told me everything. I still don't mind. Plus you are in love with Suho and I'm sure Sehun would be over the moon if he lived with us.” Chanyeol said, he knew that Kyungsoo and Kris have been intimate and he also knew that Kris was Kyungsoo's first everything, but he was more than confident that Kyungsoo was in love with him and he knew that Kris was in love with Suho. So he tried not to think about their past and just looked at their future.

“You're a good guy Chanyeol, not many people would be so accepting. Especially with our situation. Since we still live together.” Kris said.

“Yes, well when Kyungsoo and I went on our first date, he told me about the relationship you guys have. When I asked him to be my boyfriend, he told me the relationship he had with you was one that seemed like lovers but in reality it's just friendship. So if I can accept that, because it won't change then he would gladly agree to be my boyfriend.” Chanyeol said.

“And you obviously accepted it” he said

“Yes, I am in love with him Kris. I don't know how you could have fallen out of love with him.” Chanyeol said

“ it was mutual, it just happened. Neither of us expected it. But if I have to be honest we truly are happy. If we would have never met you guys and continued as we were we probably would have still been happy. And maybe with time fallen in love with each other again. But now it just seems impossible, I can't seem to imagine a life without Suho.” He said smiling at Chanyeol hoping that he didn't feel weird with what he had said.

“Yes, truthfully if you guys never would have showed up. Maybe with time Suho and I would have ended up together. I did once like him when we were younger.” He smiled at Kris. Suho had told Kris that Chanyeol was his first love. But that his best friend Baekhyun ended up dating him.

“Suho told me you were his first love.” Kris said

“Yes, and I liked him too. But then he introduced me to his friend and I couldn't help falling in love with Baekhyun.” He said a little sad thinking about Baekhyun who he would see in less than 2 hours he thought checking his clock.

“, it's 11 already we need to go!” He said finishing his drink. They both got up and walked to the car. This was a conversation they are both glad they had. They had both learned so much about each other and in a way they both felt closer to each other. Living together wouldn't be a problem.

 

The day was a beautiful day for a cookout, Kyungsoo was so excited to see his friends again. He was excited for them to see Luhan and how much he has grown. He was excited to meet Xiumin's boyfriend, who he found out had a 4 year old daughter. He couldn't stop talking about how much he loved her and him. When the doorbell rang Suho announced that he would answer the door. It was Yixing, when Suho saw his friend he hugged him.

“It’s so good to see you Junmyeon! How are you?” He asked his friend, Suho smiled and lifted his right hand. Yixing was shocked and took his hand.

“Is it real?” He asked.

“Of course it's real our Kim Junmyeon is getting married.” Chanyeol said walking up to say hello to his old friend.

“Wow, who is the lucky guy” he asked looking around the room, when he saw Kyungsoo, Yixing smiled

“You are absolutely beautiful. Tell me you're not engaged with my friend here.” He asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo felt a little uncomfortable he had never been hit on like that.

“No, he's not. But he is carrying my baby.” Chanyeol said a little angry. “Damn Lay, you never change.” Chanyeol walked over to Kyungsoo and put his hand around his waist pulling him in for a kiss. “Kyungsoo is mine!” He said kissing Kyungsoo one more time. Yixing laughed at his friend’s actions

“Damn my luck, well you found a good guy. This Yoda has a heart of gold” he said.

Suho took Lay to the back yard so he can see Sehun and meet Kris and Luhan. Chanyeol stayed inside the house to wait for Kyungsoo's friends. Chanyeol couldn't help but stare at his boyfriend, Lay was right he is absolutely beautiful. But he knew that, since the moment he saw him dancing he knew that. Kyungsoo gave Chanyeol a weird look.

“Why are you staring at me. Do I have something on my face?” Kyungsoo asked touching his face.

“Nope, just admiring your beauty.” He said as he held his boyfriend and kissed him.

“You really think I'm beautiful? I don't really see it. But you on the other hand are extremely beautiful.” Kyungsoo said then kissed Chanyeol again.

“Oh I know!” Said Chanyeol while touching his face. Before Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter