So much pink

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter has not been edited so there may be some mistakes. I apologize.

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had dropped off the boys at school, Luhan seemed to be feeling better and he refused to take another day off of school he liked school and hated missing it. So both parents decided that the small boy seems to be doing better so they let him go to school. After they dropped off the kids they went shopping for Hari they still needed to get more things they had yet to make the hospital bag so that needed to be done today since she could come any day. Kyungsoo was worried, Luhan came early so he was worried that the same thing would happen with Hari.

Chanyeol looked at his boyfriend and put up a pink footie pajamas with a pink owl on it, Kyungsoo smiled he loved how involved Chanyeol was being.

“Should we buy her a dress for her first pictures as well?” he asked looking thought the dresses, everyone once in a while Kyungsoo would hear a “aww cute” coming from the tall man. Kyungsoo put a pair of pink onies in the shopping cart, he went to look at the dress with Chanyeol. Chanyeol had picked​ out a couple of dresses and put them in the cart each one a different size so she would always have dress to wear. He had to admit that at first he was a little scared to find out that it was going to be a girl. But now he is over the moon he wants to buy her everything she wants, he knew that she was going to be spoiled and he was okay with that.

“I get that you are excited Yeol, but I don’t want our baby girl to be spoiled!” he said while looking through the dresses that Chanyeol had picked out he loved them all. He picked up the pink one with flowers at the waist, it was so cute and he knew it would look great on her. He just wished he knew what she looked like, he thought while he put his hand on his big belly.

“Yes well she is going to be my only daughter so I think she will be.” he said putting a pair of pink shoes in the cart. Making Kyungsoo laugh.

“Okay, but let's stop buying clothes and get the things we actually really need like, bottles​, diapers, oh and a diaper bag, we need a new baby tub. Ugh I feel like we aren’t ready, Chanyeol what if she comes early? What if..” Chanyeol kissed him, he held him.

“I know you are worried, but you are going to be okay! Because I am never leaving your side!” Chanyeol said.

“You promise to never leave me!” he asked with tears in his eyes.

“Honey why are you so worried?” Chanyeol asked.

“I don’t know this happen last time too. I am just worried that our baby will be early and we won’t have anything ready.”

“Kyungsoo we have her room ready she has clothes, we have diapers, yes we don't have a baby bath tub but that's not really that big of a deal! Sweetie we will be ready it's not like it's our first child.” Chanyeol tried to reassure him that everything would be fine. Kyungsoo smiled and kissed him.

“ I love you! You always make me feel so much better!” He said.

The two spend the rest of the day finding everything they needed. They went back to the house and dropped everything off into Hari's room, Chanyeol was looking around and he never in a million years thought that he would see so much pink in his life. He also never in a million years thought that he would be having another baby especially not a girl.

After they picked the boys from school they all went out to dinner. Luhan was talking about the new project they were working on at school. Luhan seemed to be getting along with Chanyeol more, which made Kyungsoo happy. He and Sehun had been getting along as well.  

“Mommy when is daddy coming back?” Asked Luhan, just because he was getting along with Chanyeol didn't mean he didn't missed his father.

“ yeah he needs to bring my mommy back I miss him!” Said Sehun with a mouth full of food.

“Sehun don't talk with your mouth full it's rude.” Said Chanyeol

“They will be back in four days.” Said Kyungsoo, he had to admit that he missed his best friend. He also missed not being the only one who cooks. So he definitely wanted Suho to come back soon as well.

“Chanyeol my class is having a father son field day and if it's okay with Sehun will you come? Since my Daddy won't be back until the day after.” Luhan said he was little disappointed that he couldn't take his daddy but he liked Chanyeol and he's like his dad now so why not? He just hopped that Sehun would not be mad at him.

“Oh yeah daddy, next friday I have a daddy field day too. So you can go to Luhan’s daddy field day then to mine.” he said taking a bite of his food.

“I feel so bad when will they have a mommy field day?” asked Kyungsoo

“Oh one is coming up but it’s not until later mommy, so don’t worry you can come to that field day when it comes up.” Luhan said with a mouth full, Kyungsoo looked at Luhan and shook his head.

“Luhan don’t talk with your mouth full, Chanyeol told Sehun and that goes for you as well.” Kyungsoo said both kids looked at their parents and stuck their tongue out then laughed when they saw they did the same thing. Both parent wanted to scold them but they looked so cute so they let it go.

“Well since Sehun is okay with it, I would love to come with you!” Chanyeol was so happy to actually spend time with Luhan, this field was going to be so much fun. He now couldn’t wait until the field day.

“Oh and mommy when we get home can we call daddy! I want to talk to grandma and grandpa.” Kyungsoo looked at his son and nodded.

“Yeah I am sure they would love to hear from you!” he said

“And maybe this summer we can go visit them and bring Sehun!” Luhan said jumping up and down his seat.

“Maybe sweetie your baby sister will only be 3 months by then. So she will be so young and traveling when she is that young it's just not a good idea.” he said rubbing his belly. He felt bad but a three month on plane is not a good idea.

“Well then can I go with just daddy?” he asked with a pout on his face.

“I don’t know if that is a good idea, sweetie what if something happens and I can’t be there for you?” he asked. This was his worst nightmare he never wanted to be that far away from Luhan.

“Mommy that’s not far I want to see grandma and grandpa! I haven’t seen them since we left! I miss them so much.” Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, maybe he needed to talk to him when they get home.

“Luhan we will talk about it later, I have to go to the bathroom.” he got up and went to the bathroom. When Chanyeol noticed that Kyungsoo was in the bath he looked at Luhan and smiled.

“Lu don’t worry I’ll talk to your mommy and convince him.” Luhan’s sad eyes lite up and he smiled his biggest smile the smile that reminded​ Chanyeol of Kyungsoo’s smile.

“You would do that for me Chanyeol? Really?” he asked almost screaming.

“Yeah but I don’t want to make any promises Lu, your mommy can be very stubborn but I will try.” he said giving Luhan a quick kiss on the head.

“Ok, thank you Chanyeol!” he said and got up to hug him.

“Does that mean I can go too!!” Sehun asked excited.

“Ah no, you may not go.” Chanyeol said to Sehun. He didn’t think that Sehun had any reason to go to China. Plus he would miss him so much.

“Okay, then can I go visit my grandma and grandpa?” asked S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter