New story- Without Warning

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was sitting at the end of his bed counting all his luggage making sure he had everything he needed. Truth be told if he forgot something he could always get any of the million of maids, butler or security people that work for his father to come and drop them off. Once again Kyungsoo looked around his huge room to make sure he didn't forget something important. Nothing.

Kyungsoo never really liked his room, it was too big for him. Even though it was filled with things, it always seemed empty. People would always tell him how lucky he is coming from a very rich and  important family, but he didn't think that way he always looked at everyone else and thought they were lucky to have the freedom that he doesn't.


 

He was a simple teenager who liked the simple things in life, and wanted to be treated like a normal teenager. But instead he had 2 bodyguard that would follow him around, even though he knew he was in no danger.

 

Kyungsoo always found himself partying even though he hates big crowds of people it was pretty much his only escape from his boring life. He was a well-known party boy, who had experimented with both boys and girls. He was well desired by both boys  and girls. Which helped him realize he was gay. But being gay didn't matter to his parents, seeing as he has two males as his parents.

 

Do Yixing a very wealthy businessman who owned half of Soul and the very beautiful Do Luhan. The couple that everyone envied, they were perfect. The world called them the perfect family. Kyungsoo never denied his good looks he knew he was handsome, all the  attention would be on him when he went to the club.

 

Even though he liked to party he always tried to keep it to a minimum to not worry his parents. But one day Kyungsoo heard his dad talk about an arranged marriage. Kyungsoo was in love with his childhood friend which is why it was so had to accept the marriage.

 

Kim Jongin was his name, he was the son of his father best friend and head of his security.  Jongin was the same age as him, they attended the same school. Kyungsoo had gone to the most famous High School in the world and so did Jongin. Kyungsoo's father had insisted on paying for Jongin schooling, saying that it was a great investment, that the boy would make it far in life. He's always seemed proud of him, always talked about how smart, athletic and well behaved he was. If Kyungsoo didn't know any better he would think that Jongin was his father's son.

 

Jongin was the only other person who has witness Kyungsoo's innocent and sweet side. Jongin always knew when something bothered Kyungsoo, and he was the only person who could help him. Which is why his father insisted on paying for his college tuition, saying that Jongin should attend the best college money has to buy. Because just like his son he deserves the best.

 

But truthfully Kyungsoo, knew that he wanted Jongin to attend the same school so he could keep an eye on him. Seeing as he and his mother somehow convinced him to let him stay at the college dorms with no bodyguards.

 

But Kyungsoo didn't mind having him there, he had to admit he was thankful that his father is paying for Jongin's tuition. That meant he got to see him more often especially, since he found out he'll be in the same room. He was sure his father had something to do with it, but again he wasn't going to complain.

 

His college wasn't too far away from his home, but the college dorm rooms meant freedom, something he never had in his life. And then he no longer had to go to nightclubs to get away from everything. It meant he could watch people, without having to run away from bodyguards. It also meant that just maybe he could make actual friends, he wanted to be normal and as much as he hated to admit normal meant having friends, more than one.  

 

So just like everyone else, he was excited to start a new chapter in his life and even more excited to close the doors of this ever so big and empty room. These four walls had shared so many memories some good some bad. He had taken his first steps in this room, learned how to crawl out of his crib, he had done his homework so many times in this room, stayed up late to study for a test, been scolded for bad things he had done. He had his first kiss with a very beautiful girl in this room, then his first kiss with a handsome boy. The relationship never ended well because in the end they were always after his money.

 

Kyungsoo never trusted people because of that simple reason, his family's money. Sure everyone else in the school was rich and had money but it was never enough for them. They always wanted more and they always tried to be friends with him knowing that his family was the richest in South Korea.  Which is why he decided to distance himself from everyone to not make friends because everyone there knew him, which meant mostly everyone was after his money.

 

For the very few people who weren't after his money, he still somehow never really paid attention to them, you can never be too careful. But there was always that person, who was never after his money and always watched over him. Again that person was Jongin, he had always watched him from afar making sure that no one bothered him.

 

Jongin was really popular in school, everyone knew that he had no money, that he was there because Mr. Do took interest in the boys education, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter