Challenge accepted

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter has not been edited yet so might have more mistakes than usual. I will be editing yet in a couple hours but if you don't mind then enjoy!! Thank you!! And please comment!

 

 

 

Baekhyun was so happy that he and Sehun were having a good time. The two had just finished eating dinner at Baekhyun favorite restaurant as a kid. He asked Sehun about maybe going to have ice cream and the small boy was excited. It had been a while since he has had all the attention to himself. And he loved it, he was so used to being the baby and only child that this was hard for him to have a new brother and sister.

 

And to top it all off he heard his mommy Suho say he was expecting his first baby at the mall a couple days ago. Now to say that he hated the idea would be a lie, but this was just too much change for his little head to wrap around. He was sad that his mommy would say his 'first baby', he always thought that he was his first baby. He knew that he didn't grow inside of Suho's belly, but he always thought that Suho loved him as his first son.

 

Baekhyun watched the small boy eat his ice cream quietly and at one point he stopped and it started melting. Baekhyun needed to talk to him, he knew there was something wrong with his baby and he had to try and help him.

 

“Sehun honey what's wrong?” Sehun looked up at his mom and smiled.

 

“I want to live you.” Baekhyun looked at the small boy in shock, he knew that Sehun didn't mean that. As much as Baekhyun would love to have the small boy live with him he knew that he wouldn't be happy.

 

“I would love to have you live with me but why the sudden change?” He asked the small boy who had his smile.

 

“My daddy and other mommy are too busy for me with their new babies.” Baekhyun took the small boy and sat him on his lap. He now knew what was going on, and how he can help him.

 

“Sehun if you come and live with me I would be overwhelmed with happiness, but sadly I know that is not what you truly want. I know that you are jealous of your baby sister, and from the way you are talking I am guessing Sehun is expecting. Everything in life changes my sweet boy, and some changes are hard and some are easy. I know that this change in particular is not as easy. But honey, you have to understand that no matter where you go there will be changes, if you come and live with me it'll be a new change for you. Not only that but, I would like to one day, have more children. I know that I wasn't a good mom to you but, I would like to be a good mom to you now, and I would love to be a good mom to a new baby too. She, no matter where you go changes will happen, you just need to learn how to live with that, and  make the best of them. Your mommy and daddy are busy right now but you're always be one of their priorities. Patience is a part of life, and I know that you have patience you  just have to find it.” Sehun looked at his mom with tears in his eyes, he hated not having all the attention that his mommy and daddy used to give him but, he had to admit that he likes his new baby sister and he did like his brother. He also liked Kris and Kyungsoo, and he knew he would love his mommy's Suho’s new baby. He just wished his mommy and daddy would give him more attention.

 

“Momma I love you and you are not a bad mommy, Daddy said that you just had a rough start. I'm sure that your new baby will be very happy and lucky to have you just like I am.” He said as he hugged Baekhyun, he had never had a deep talk with him but he liked it! He was lucky most people only had one mom but he had 3 moms, who loved and cared for him. He was jealous that his baby sister was getting a lot of attention but his momma was right this is all part of changed that he has to get used to.

 

“momma are you dating someone? Because daddy said it takes two people to have a baby.” Baekhyun smiled at his son, he didn't know if now was the right time to tell him but he didn't want to hide it from him.

 

“Yes I am dating someone, but before I tell you Sehun you know that you don't have to call me Mommy. Honey I don't want to force you into doing something you don't want.”

 

Sehun looked at his momma he didn't know when he started calling him that but he didn't want to stop he liked the feeling of calling Baekhyun momma.

 

“I love you, and my mommy is Suho and you are my momma. I don't feel uncomfortable, I want to call you momma.” Baekhyun was so happy to finally have the small boy call him mom, or momma he was happy with that.

 

“You make me the happiest person in the world!” He said as he hugged and kissed the boy, everything was finally looking up for him. He can hold a baby without worrying, his son finally called him momma, and he has a wonderful guy by his side. Life couldn't get any better than this.

 

“ My boyfriend is Lay, your Daddy's best friend.”

 

Sehun smiled at Baekhyun, he loved his uncle Lay and if he made his momma as happy as Kyungsoo and Kris makes his other parents feel then he was happy.

“I like Uncle Lay, and if you're happy I'm happy for you!”

 

“Thank you sweetie, now you know that when we get back to your house you, have to apologize to your daddy for your behavior because you made him very sad”


 

“I know I did and I feel bad, that I left without telling him that I love him. I was just so mad that he couldn't even say goodbye to me this morning, because he was too busy cleaning bottles.”

 

The day had gone from sadness to happiness they  finish their ice cream and went to Baekhyun's family home. The watched movies and ate popcorn stayed, up late and talked some more and both ended up falling asleep on the floor.

 

The rest of the weekend went smoothly they went hiking went to museums and  to a Cherry Blossom Festival. They Made a lot of delicious food and did a lot of bonding. Baekhyun got a lot of compliments on how much Sehun looks like him. Yes the weekend was wonderful and Baekhyun didn't want it to end, but he knew that everything must come to an end even their wonderful weekend. He hoped that after this wonderful weekend that the boy would want to spend more time with him. Maybe even stay at his house every other weekend.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter