It's time!!!

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally Sunday morning and Kris had called Kyungsoo to tell him that he and Suho where on their way. Kyungsoo was running around trying to get the house together, he knew that Suho liked the house clean and not that the house wasn’t clean but he knew that it would not be Suho approved. He wanted everything to be perfect, he missed his best friend and he missed his new best friend too. Chanyeol came down after his shower, he knew that Kyungsoo was excited to see his best friend and he had to admit that he had also missed his best friend Suho. He was also excited to have Suho back at work, he hated having to go to all those meeting and Suho handled work problems better than he did.

Chanyeol watched as his boyfriend made breakfast, Kyungsoo had gained a lot more weight and he was much more round. He knew that Kyungsoo had said before that he felt gross and fat but, he thought that he was even more beautiful than ever. He liked the way Kyungsoo looked pregnant, he wished that he could always be pregnant. But he knew that Kyungsoo had a hate/love relationship with being pregnant.

Kyungsoo smiled at Chanyeol as he rubbed his belly.

“What are you thinking about?” he asked.

“Just about how beautiful you are!”  he said with a smirk. It had been a while since Chanyeol and Kyungsoo had been intimate sure the first 5 months they were doing it almost every day now Kyungsoo would be but then would get too tired to do anything and would fall asleep before they could go on any further then kiss.

“Yeah it’s a good thing that i haven’t gained weight in my face. So I still look some what good.” Kyungsoo never considered himself as beautiful or y he just thought he was okay-looking.

Chanyeol got up and walked over to Kyungsoo, he took him into his arms and kiss him. Kyungsoo missed the feeling of having Chanyeol kissing him with passion, feeling his hands on his body. Kyungsoo missed a lot more then his hands on his body, he wanted much more. As he pulled Chanyeol for a deeper kiss, he slid his tongue in Chanyeol’s mouth asking for entrance both their tongues danced with lust. Chanyeol picked up Kyungsoo and sat him on the table, he started ing his shirt without breaking the kiss. When he suddenly heard the front door open, they broke the kiss and heard a grasp. They looked to the front door and saw Kris and Suho at the door. Suho was covering his eyes, Kris just stood there and laughed.

 

The view of the two was just too funny to Kris they just couldn’t keep their hands off of each other.

 

Kyungsoo face turned red from embarrassed that his best friends had seen them almost doing it. Not only was he embarrassed because they saw them but what if the boys had woken up and saw them.

“Is it safe to look now?” asked Suho still covering his eyes, not sure on how to feel about seeing his friends making out like that.

“Oh my gosh Kris, Suho we are so sorry!” Kyungsoo said buttoning up his shirt, Chanyeol was fixing his hair and then he gave them his million dollar smile. Kris went in for a high five and Chanyeol gave it to him.

“Luhan told me you guys came in first place on friday?” he said, Kris had to admit that he was a little upset that he missed the field day, but he was happy that Chanyeol and Luhan had become closer. He hoped that he and Sehun would become closer soon too. Especially now that they also had a baby on the way, they have decided to keep the news about Suho expecting a secret until Hari was about 3 months. They didn’t want to take all the attention away from little Hari.

 

“Yeah I hope you aren’t to mad that I filled in for you.”

“Oh man no! I am glad that the two of you have been getting along I was a little nervous about how you two would get along.” said Kris as he went to give Kyungsoo a hug.

“Yeah well I was a little scared at first, but since he got sick and I took care of him we have been fine.” Chanyeol said not realizing that Kris had not known about Luhan getting sick.

“What? Luhan was sick?” he asked pulling away from the hug and looking at Kyungsoo.

“Um yeah but he was much better the next day. I was going to tell you but I didn’t want to worry you!” Kris was upset, he wished that someone would have told him that HIS son was sick. He wanted to yell, it had been hell being away from Luhan for a week not only did he miss his only daddy field day but Luhan had been sick? This was just too much for him.

 

Kyungsoo looked at Kris and he knew that he was upset. Kyungsoo put his hand on Kris’ shoulder and gave him the we should talk later look. Kris was mad but he knew he needed to calm himself down, he didn’t want to upset Kyungsoo or Suho.

“We should talk later.” Kris said as he walked over to Suho and took the suitcases from him. Kris walked up the stairs and into his and Suho’s room. Suho looked at Chanyeol and smiled lightly, Chanyeol went and gave Suho a hug.

“He just missed Luhan so much, and it seems like he is a little hurt by that fact that he was not informed that Luhan was sick. He will be fine he just needs some time.” Suho said, he knew that with a little bit of time and after seeing his son that Kris would be fine with everything.

“How is Sehun? Did he miss me as much as missed him?” ask Suho, Chanyeol knew why Kris was upset and he wished that he would have said something to him earlier. He really didn’t want his friend to be mad at him.

“Yes he missed you so much! He asked about you every day! I swear he loves you more than he loves me.” Chanyeol laughed.

“Well I am the best mom in the world.” Suho said with a smile.

“Well I would like to say that I am a darn good mom myself” said Kyungsoo crossing his hands. Suho smiled at his friends, Kyungsoo was the best mom he knew.  

“Yes you and I are the best moms I know. Well Xiumin is pretty good mom himself.” said Suho with a smile.

“Oh yeah we haven’t seen Xiumin and the gang in a while. We have been so busy with getting things ready for the baby that we haven’t hangout.” Kyungsoo missed his friends so much he missed seeing Xiumin, Kai and Chen.

“I’ll give them a call and see if they want to hangout before Hari is born.” Kyungsoo said as he looked up to the direction of Suho and Kris’ room, one thing about him and Kris is they never kept anything from one another so the fact that he kept this from Kris was killing him. Kyungsoo heard little footsteps coming from upstairs, he watched as Luhan open the door to his room and ran to Kris’ room. His son had the biggest smile on his face, he watched his beautiful boy knock on Kris’ door and he assumed that Kris had said come in since he opened the door. He could hear the boy squeal and run to Kris. Kyungsoo smiled and walked up the steps.

“I’m going to go say good morning to Luhan.” Kyungsoo said to both Chanyeol and Suho.

Chanyeol nodded and smiled at his boyfriend.

Kyungsoo walked up the stairs and stood at the door and watched his ex and his son still hugging he noticed that Luhan was crying. Kyungsoo smiled at the scene in front of him, he missed Kris more than he thought he did. Kris kissed the boy and couldn’t stop crying, words would never be able to express how much he missed his son.

“Daddy I missed you so much! Take me with you next time!” cried Luhan as he hugged Kris tighter. Kris missed the small boys hugs he missed everything about being home and he hated having to be away from Luhan and even Kyungsoo. He was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter