Field day

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol had left work early to go to Luhan’s field day. The  field day was suppose to be for children to learn how to work together with their dad’s on strategies. It was set up to be like a race. There were 3 games and then a scavenger hunt at the end and the winner would win free lunch and a trophy. Luhan and Chanyeol didn’t really care about the prizes they just wanted to win. They had been told they could make matching t shirts for the field day so Chanyeol and Luhan had gone to the store and made matching t shirts. Chanyeol’s shirt said his name on the front and on the back it said player 1. Luhan had his name on the front and Player 2 on the back. The two wore matching shorts as well.

“We have to win! My daddy and I never lose in anything, I have high expectations for you Chanyeol” said Luhan giving him his game face. Chanyeol laughed at what the boy had said and the look on his face.

“How do you know what the word “expectations” means” asked Chanyeol.

“My mommy says it to my dad when he doesn’t do what he asked him to do.” Luhan said laughing remembering the time his dad made his mom mad for not cleaning up the kitchen after they had tried to bake a cake and ended up with a mess instead of cake. Chanyeol laughed at what the boy said it sounded just like Kyungsoo.

“Don’t worry about winning I hate losing so winning is a must.” said Chanyeol. The two went to the starting line when they heard the race was about to start. When they heard the bell ring they ran to the first game.

 

The first game was the water balloon toss, the way the game worked was there were lines on where they had to step each time they tossed and didn’t drop the balloon. If the balloon was dropped then they had to start over.

 

When the whistle blew Chanyeol tossed the balloon to Luhan, the boy knew the game would be hard but he needed to win he kept his eye on the balloon and then  Luhan caught it. They both took a step back to the next line and tossed it again. Chanyeol caught the balloon, they kept doing the same move over and over again until Luhan dropped it and they had to start over. It only took them two tries to get to all the lines then they ran to the next game.

“That was awesome we have to keep it up we are in second place!” said Luhan, Chanyeol nodded then they ran to the next game.

“Soon to be in first” he said.

 

The next game was also a water game chanyeol had to lay on the floor with a empty cup on his stomach while Luhan had to fill a cup with water and walk it over to him on his head. After he made it to Chanyeol he had to try and aim it into his cup from his head.

 

Luhan got his first cup full of water and walked over to Chanyeol he noticed that Jae-eun the girl that had beat them to the game was running but spilling water so her cup was pretty much empty by the time she got to her dad. So Luhan had remembered what his dad had said once, slow and steady sometimes wins the race. So he walked slowly, his cup was dripping water but not that much. When he got to Chanyeol he filled the cup at least half way. Some of it missed since he had to keep the cup on his head he got some water on Chanyeol but most of it in the cup. “Yes” yelled Luhan as he turned around and ran to get more water. He noticed that more kids and their dads had made it to the game. He got more water and walked it over to Chanyeol still spilling some but not a lot. He couldn’t help but notice that all the other kids were running. He laughed because he could see how much water they were spilling. When he got to Chanyeol he was able to fill the cup, when one of staff cleared them Chanyeol got up and hugged Luhan.

“Good job

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter