Your absence is hard

One Night Could Possibly Mean Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho had a long stressful day and he couldn’t wait for Sehun’s class to finish so he could take the small boy into his arms. He got to the school early he knew that it wouldn’t make a difference because he couldn’t get him until the class ended.  But he just couldn’t wait to get out of his office. He and Chanyeol had no time to talk today, since they both had meeting all day. Suho got out his car when he saw Kyungsoo and Kris’ car pulling into the parking lot. When they got out of car Kris smiled, he walked to Suho and took him into his arms and gave him a kiss. Suho looked at Kris and smiled this kiss definitely made him feel better. He still couldn’t believe that he and Kris were engaged .

“How was your day sweetie?” Kris asked

“Awful I hated today so much” he said with a pout

“Oh? Why is that?” he asked

“I was stuck in the meeting room all day, Chanyeol and I didn’t even get to talk at all. Then I had paperwork to do and I couldn’t leave my office.” he said, Kris looked at his fiance and he indeed looked exhausted.

“Looks like you will need to go to sleep early tonight. I wish I could be with you so I could cuddled you!” Kris whispered to his boyfriend.

“You know it’s kinda rude for you guys to makeout infront of me!” Kyungsoo said.

Both Kris and Suho turned around and laughed at poor Kyungsoo, who’s boyfriends was still stuck in a meeting.

“Ahh does my poor Kyungie need a hug?” asked Kris he walked to Kyungsoo and hugged him.

“It’s time for the kids to come out of class now.” Suho said

The three walked into the building to pick up their children, when they got into the building Luhan’s classroom was opened and ready for the kids to go home. As soon as Luhan saw both his parents he jumped up and down, he ran to them, he hugged Kyungsoo gently and then jumped on Kris. Kris had told Luhan that he can no longer jump on Kyungsoo because it could hurt his baby sister.

When Luhan saw Suho he smiled and waved.

“Are we all going to spend the day together today?” asked Luhan

“Not today buddy, but we will be spending all evening together on Friday. You me and Sehun since your mommy and daddy have a wedding to attend and Chanyeol is going out of town.” Suho said and gave  Luhan a kiss, making the small boy smile and nodded. Suho looked at the door to Sehun’s class and smiled as he noticed it had opened. When Sehun saw that Suho was already there he smiled and ran to him, Suho picked up the boy and kissed his cheek. Sehun took Suho’s face into his hand and they did their usual routine.

“You will never understand how much I needed this hug!” he said squeezing the boy.

“I missed you too! Can I ask you a question?” asked Sehun in a serious voice.

“Yeah, what is it?” Suho asked

“Can I call you mommy?” he said, Suho looked at Sehun confused, where did this come from all of sudden. This was a strange request, suho’s heart sank and he looked to Baekhyun who looked heart broken. Then he looked to Kyungsoo and Kris and they both looked as confused as he did.

“Why all of sudden do you want to call me mommy?” asked Suho and another thing he found strange is why would he ask him here at school of all places.

“Well, I have been thinking you already act like my mommy. So why not? Plus you are a better mommy then my real mom” he said not looking away from Suho’s face.

“Sehun, your mommy is out there and he loves you.” Suho said, he couldn't​ help but turn to Baekhyun. Who at this point was crying, Suho knew that this was killing him inside.

“Well I don’t care he left, you stayed and cared for me. If you don’t want me to call you mommy then okay. But I don’t want to talk about him anymore.” Sehun said pushing himself away from Suho.

Baekhyun watched the boy who had just taken his heart and broke the newly fixed pieces. He knew that it wasn’t going to be easy, but he also didn’t think it would be so hard.

“Sehun if calling me that  will make you happy then you can call me mommy. But I don’t want you to forget that you have a mommy who loves you very much.” Sehun looked at Suho and nodded.

“Okay, can we go now mommy?” Suho looked at the boy and smiled he couldn’t say he didn’t like being called that. But he knew that it wasn’t right since, Sehun’s mom wasn’t the bad person that they have alway thought he was.

“I have to go to the bathroom. Kris, Kyungsoo would you mind taking Sehun outside with you.” the two nodded knowing the real reason he wanted to stay behind. After Suho watched the four walk out he turned to Baekhyun, and before speaking he looked around to make sure there was no one there before speaking.

“I am so sorry! Baek I’ll talk to him tell!” Suho said Baekhyun looked at his friend and smiled lightly.

“Don’t, he is right after all he should call you mommy. Like I said before I just want him to love me a half of what he loves you.” he said crossing his arms.

“It’s not right Baek, he should be calling you mommy. Maybe we should tell him the truth now.” Suho loved Sehun and he loved that the boy wanted to him mommy but he was also feeling bad for his old friend. He had known Baekhyun since they were in middle school and now, that they have been spending time together he knew that Baekhyun was still the same person he always was with the only exception that he was a little broken.

“No! It hurts but there is nothing to be done. I think that I am too late. He won’t love me anymore, he has made that  clear and if you tell him now it will break him and it will be my fault. Just leave everything as it is.” Baekhyun said this time with tears in his eyes. Sehun had been saying things that hinted to Baekhyun that he hated his mother and he didn’t blame him. It seems like it is time to give up and maybe start over again somewhere else. He couldn’t take this pain anymore.

“Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter